Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Ultimate Ninja 4 is pointless?

Hey

I recently acquired Ultimate Ninja 4 for the PS2, but I can't see what purpose there is to this game. When I looked on the guide for UN5, it seems that UN5 contains everything that UN4 has (except the fictional Tree Felling Arc). Is UN4 worth getting at all?

And does anyone know where I can get UN5 in the UK?
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja 4 is pointless?

Yeah cause 5 is only in japanese
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
Hey

I recently acquired Ultimate Ninja 4 for the PS2, but I can't see what purpose there is to this game. When I looked on the guide for UN5, it seems that UN5 contains everything that UN4 has (except the fictional Tree Felling Arc). Is UN4 worth getting at all?

And does anyone know where I can get UN5 in the UK?
Well UN5 is pretty expensive now... more expensive than a PS3/360 game lol. Idk if its that much in the UK though. Maybe its just like that for ordering/importing it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

i made a thread bout how below average UN4 was. cuz it angered me how short the story was.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

UN4 is a OK game but it too short
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:49 AM   #6
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Well UN5 is pretty expensive now... more expensive than a PS3/360 game lol. Idk if its that much in the UK though. Maybe its just like that for ordering/importing it
I can get the game Used for 46 pounds (can't use pound symbol for some reason)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
UN4 is a OK game but it too short
Yeah, game is far too short, the only reason to get UN4 is just so you can get the bonus in UN5 for having a UN4 save slot.
YouTube Channel:
Old 07-26-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
I can get the game Used for 46 pounds (can't use pound symbol for some reason)
That's odd considering I found 5 for less than that.
(At least 3 with shipping)

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #8
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
That's odd considering I found 5 for less than that.
(At least 3 with shipping)
Well, it's 45.89 plus 2.03 for shipping for the cheapest Used one. See here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used
YouTube Channel:
Old 07-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

eBay has two for less than 45.

Like New Condition - 44.95 (100% Positive Feedback)
Good Condition - 43.29 (99.7% Positive Feedback)

There's one on Gameseek for 40 without shipping (not sure about that site).
Also one for 24.85 on WMGamers without shipping (not sure about that site either).

All UK sites.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Could you link me to the Like New condition version on eBay and I'll have a look ?
YouTube Channel:
Old 07-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...#ht_1228wt_905

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #12
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thanks! However, my parents won't let me purchase anything off eBay, and thinks I can get it cheaper (which is unlikely for Like New)
YouTube Channel:
Old 07-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

eBay is not a scary site to deal on, as long as you pay attention to who your seller is. 100% Rating people sell things as stated. I've never had problems with anyone over 98% myself. You might could check at the WMGamers site. You could decide for yourself whether it looks shady or not.

I've never personally had any bad experience with buying anything online.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 07-26-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
kaito uzumaki
Academy Graduate

kaito uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well thts bc un4 released a month after shippuden aired in japan

DAMN IT TOGURO IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!
DAMN IT KUWABARA!
kaito uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote