Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #21
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Mod Abuse in the Multiverse Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Ninja Info Cards.
They do not look like much.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #22
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Shore soccah.

*Es = soy
.....damnito

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 07-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Shore soccah.

*Es = soy
Yay! /runs around conspiring.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #24
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha View Post
Well, I haven't posted in any other topic until an admin unbans me, and don't plan on doing such since the mods are allowed free-reign to troll whomever at their whim.

And actually, Vornmusion, I know plenty about Thor, moreso than yourself, hence why I pointed out to you he doesn't have the Odin powers in the comics.

And the topic was "hand to hand," so your point about powers is irrelevant and your unnecessary insults are woefully ironic. Not my fault you don't understand the concept behind "hand to hand combat." Also, I'm not a troll in the least bit.

Finally, putting Thor against Frieza doesn't take away from his "godhood" or whatever. Frieza is more powerful than 90% of the Gods in his universe.
Everything you say is irrelevant because you're a troll, thus not worthy of anything from anyone. Good luck to you.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #25
Yamaha
Banned

Yamaha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not a troll, though. I don't understand where you get this from? It's about as offbase as your "you don't know much about Thor because you corrected me on things about him" point.

At the end of the day, you were out of line in your handling of those threads, and overreacted. I don't know why, since I've never even seen you post before, but you did. And hopefully an admin will right this and see to it that you don't do it again.

Last edited by Yamaha; 07-25-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #26
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Frieza is more powerful than 90% of the Gods in his universe.
Trolls are so silly aren't they?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 07-25-2011, 11:56 AM   #27
Yamaha
Banned

^Now there's a person that's trolling.

So Frieza isn't more powerful than 9/10 of the Gods in Dragonball?
That's a silly comment to make?

Ok.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #28
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
^Now there's a person that's trolling.

So Frieza isn't more powerful than 9/10 of the Gods in Dragonball?
That's a silly comment to make?

Ok.
Nice try Troll. You were talking about Thor's universe.

Quote:
Finally, putting Thor against Frieza doesn't take away from his "godhood" or whatever. Frieza is more powerful than 90% of the Gods in his universe.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #29
Yamaha
Banned

Try reading that sentence again.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #30
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Hi, I'm writing this topic out of frustration that the Mod of the Multiverse board has caused me.

In no way have I broken any rules, yet he's felt the need to repeatedly de-rail my topics, lock them and just harass me for no valid reason.

showthread.php?t=102083
showthread.php?t=102082
/showthread.php?t=102058

I've asked him multiple times to actually defend this stance and civilly exchange opinions with me on why he believes they are one sided and have noted to myself that MANY topics which are "one-sided" are left alone

(they can be seen here:

/showthread.php?t=101985
/showthread.php?t=100147
/showthread.php?t=100713
/showthread.php?t=99149
)

and only mine in particular are targeted and locked for no real reason (they aren't one-sided in the least bit).

I'm just wondering if there's anything the admins can do about this mod, or if there is a valid reason as to why the posts in those topics have caused my account to be banned.

Thanks.
Valid reasons you have been banned:

1)Creating threads that are otherwise spam/stomp threads due to not thinking their content through enough to actually make for a good debate. All the while after being repeatedly warned about this, you still continued to make threads which are completely spam/stomp.
2) Trolling a Mod or attempting to rather. Which is pretty much shooting yourself in the foot at this point by making this thread.

With that said, I'll try to be as unbiased as possible. Even if you do not intend to troll or create spam/stomp threads, you were told so many times that your threads were undebateable since they are completely obvious due to their stomp-like settings, yet you continuously ignored or argued against it. No offense but there are reasons the mods in the BG are mods. Firstly is because of their knowledge of the verses that are debated and also their ability to identify trolls (such as yourself), stomp/ spam threads etc.

As for rules you have broken a few actually:

1) Spam
2) Troll/Flame (again though if you did not intend it this is how it is seen)

I highly suggest in your future here on the forums (moreso in the BG), that you actually research the characters and verses you wish to create a thread with and set the restrictions accordingly so as to make for a exciting debate. If you continue to create spam/stomp threads and continue to argue with a mod about them, then you obviously will be banned.

Oh and if you wish to actually battle the action Vornmusion took against you, I suggest speaking to Sage Mode or SRhyse. I will say though I highly doubt they will take your side considering the posts/threads you continuously make.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Last edited by Jinchiruuki; 07-25-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #31
Yamaha
Banned

In what way are the threads stomp?

They're stomps in Krillin's favor or stomps in Thor/Herc's favor?

If you believe that they're stomps in Thor/Herc's favor, then debate that. And I will GLADLY, debate back.

That is the purpose of having DEBATE threads, to exchange ideas and viewpoints.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #32
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:

Try reading that sentence again.
And the full extent of Friezas power was blowing up planets. The full extent of the powers of the Gods in Marvels universe is destroying all of existence. Your comparison is a complete failure.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 07-25-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #33
Yamaha
Banned

Okay, and Thor is nowhere near as powerful as those Gods you are referencing. It's pretty obvious to me now that I know wayyyy more about the way things in Marvel work than you do, dude.

I bet you didn't even know that Spider-Man could beat your average every-day Asgardian and that they're only class 30 bricks with enhanced durability, didn't you?

Last edited by Yamaha; 07-25-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #34
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
In what way are the threads stomp?

They're stomps in Krillin's favor or stomps in Thor/Herc's favor?

If you believe that they're stomps in Thor/Herc's favor, then debate that. And I will GLADLY, debate back.

That is the purpose of having DEBATE threads, to exchange ideas and viewpoints.
No the purpose of debate threads is to create a battlefield between 2 or more characters that is as close to even as possible so it is harder to debate. Your threads (from what I have seen) are pointless to debate, as the outcomes are obvious due to their stomp-like settings.

Your threads are stomp plain and simple. Again, I suggest researching more before jumping into the oil-filled pool known as the BG, otherwise you will get caught in a firestorm.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 07-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #35
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Okay, and Thor is nowhere near as powerful as those Gods you are referencing. It's pretty obvious to me that I know wayyyy more about the way things in Marvel works than you do, dude.

I bet you didn't even know that Spider-Man could beat your average every-day Asgardian and that they're only class 30 bricks with enhanced durability, didn't you?
It's pretty obvious you don't understand the meaning of context. It's ok lad, you will get there one day. Maybe.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:15 PM   #36
Yamaha
Banned

Context?

I'm saying being a "god" has no meaning, it's only a title. You're going on tangents about Celestials, because Thor totally compares to them, they have the same title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
No the purpose of debate threads is to create a battlefield between 2 or more characters that is as close to even as possible so it is harder to debate. Your threads (from what I have seen) are pointless to debate, as the outcomes are obvious due to their stomp-like settings.

Your threads are stomp plain and simple. Again, I suggest researching more before jumping into the oil-filled pool known as the BG, otherwise you will get caught in a firestorm.
How are they stomps and weird? I made a topic about Frieza vs. Thor and Hercules in a fist fight. That's not hard to follow, and I'd be more than willing to point out how it's not a stomp in Thor and Herc's side.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 07-25-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #37
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

In anycase this place isn't for debating BG crap. Let's stick to the threads purpose.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #38
Yamaha
Banned

IE, you abusing your mod powers and your severe lack of knowledge on the topics you're closing.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #39
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
How are they stomps?
So I'm getting tired of repeating myself and others, and my patience and nice attitude towards you is also wearing thin.

They are stomps due to the context/restrictions you have set for them.

Thor still completely dominates Krillin with what you have set. Plain and simple. Sorry but there is no debate there whatsoever unless you are a
Krillin fan girl/boy who cannot accept that he can be killed or defeated.
Krillins a fodder DBZ toon anyways...had you picked someone with far better feats such as Broly or Cell and set the restrictions accordingly to even the battlefield then maybe it would have worked.

As for the fist fight, that is also pretty pointless to debate no offense.

Keep this up and you can expect an IP ban soon.

Old 07-25-2011, 12:22 PM   #40
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I suggest we stop feeding the Troll

Closed Thread