Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #59221
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
/Hugs tardy :3
GROUP HUG!>
What the friggin' frig is wrong with you?!

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #59222
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
@ Narutard: HEY TARDY!!

@ Minoru: Excuses, excuses.:P

@ dogboy: That's why I hate typing.

@ KIBAFAN: Nuh-uh! I'm as fast as a grandma.xD
Not really. >.> I don't normally send strangers sexy pictures.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #59223
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
we need the rest of the forum mall club group which was pretty much everyone but who cares xD

Yesh we do! But they left.

The only super old mall members here are you,me, KIBA and Tard.xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #59224
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
WOAH! What did I just miss?!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #59225
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
At-ed at. :3 I used the "@" on you instead of quoting. Pssh, fft, tch.
ohhhh *tear*

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #59226
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Giggles*Sexy...Giggles more*

Riiight. Wow, I must be missing out soooo much.XD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #59227
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

People...
YUNOGROUPHUGTARD?!D:

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #59228
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post

Minoru sends dogboy sexy pictures of himself.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #59229
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
nope July and huzzah still no one knows mah age *glaring at minoru*
Ohhh... I know you're age! 8) You were always a year older than meh!

Quote:
@ Narutard: HEY TARDY!!

@ Minoru: Excuses, excuses.:P

@ dogboy: That's why I hate typing.

@ KIBAFAN: Nuh-uh! I'm as fast as a grandma.xD
Some grandmas can be PRETTY fast!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #59230
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
im not a stranger *smug face*

Quote:
Yesh we do! But they left.

The only super old mall members here are you,me, KIBA and Tard.xD
jared (gir) should be here xD

Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #59231
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
People...
YUNOGROUPHUGTARD?!D:
*Joins hug*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #59232
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
Ohhh... I know you're age! 8) You were always a year older than meh!

Some grandmas can be PRETTY fast!
actually i admitted a while ago that i havent told a single person mah true age sorry i lied to you T_T

Old 07-24-2011, 05:30 PM   #59233
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
im not a stranger *smug face*

jared (gir) should be here xD
Allow me to help you with your jarod problem...
Quote:
Minoru sends dogboy sexy pictures of himself.
Bow chicka wow wow!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #59234
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Allow me to help you with your jarod problem...

Bow chicka wow wow!
*doesnt want to know*

Old 07-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #59235
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ dogboy: Jarod's here, he just refuses to post.(Lazy)

@ NARUTARD: Lol, jarod problem.xD

@ KIBAFAN: So I'm a fast granny? Awesome!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #59236
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Nothing. xD
Quote:
ohhhh *tear*
You were quoted. Just because I felt like it.
Quote:
*Giggles*Sexy...Giggles more*

Riiight. Wow, I must be missing out soooo much.XD
Hey, I didn't make you comment on my post. xD
Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #59237
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

/Sighs, then sits in the corner.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #59238
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@ dogboy: Jarod's here, he just refuses to post.(Lazy)

@ NARUTARD: Lol, jarod problem.xD

@ KIBAFAN: So I'm a fast granny? Awesome!
odd...

Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #59239
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

*beats up old guy with his own cane*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #59240
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nothing. xD

You were quoted. Just because I felt like it.

Hey, I didn't make you comment on my post. xD
*swoons* you do care xD

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard