Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #59141
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
True.
Dang it! Then I'll just have to type like this! Now I can stalk people!

And nah, KIBA didn't get banned.
I must be thinking of someone else...

But either way, you're still a pink ninja. :P

@KIBAFAN: Then who am I thinking off? >.> It's been too long.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #59142
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes, who are you thinking of? 8\
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #59143
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ KIBAFAN: I knows! Now we can our adventure. I'm not doing anything either.xD

@ Minoru: That's okay. We all know that Pink Ninjas=WIN.

Uhhh, is it someone else who types in blue and has a Hinata picture?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #59144
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@Pink- Our adventures! I love them! I can never forget them! xD

I hate it how I left and people took my blue. ;A; I've seen two people or one... With my blue! Its MINE! ><
Old 07-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #59145
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIBAFAN321 View Post
Yes, who are you thinking of? 8\
Sorry. D:
Quote:
@ KIBAFAN: I knows! Now we can our adventure. I'm not doing anything either.xD

@ Minoru: That's okay. We all know that Pink Ninjas=WIN.

Uhhh, is it someone else who types in blue and has a Hinata picture?
Of course.
I don't know. It was so long ago. xD
Old 07-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #59146
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ KIBA: I know! They are so awesome! I wish all the old members were here so they could join.;A;
Really? I'm so glad no one can steal my color since it's not part of the main colors.XD

But in any case, COPYCATERS!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #59147
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
Sorry. D:

Of course.
I don't know. It was so long ago. xD

That's right. Ninja Pink, the one and only! (I need to put that in my sig)
Alot of people have gotten banhammered.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #59148
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Quote:
@ KIBA: I know! They are so awesome! I wish all the old members were here so they could join.;A;
Really? I'm so glad no one can steal my color since it's not part of the main colors.XD

But in any case, COPYCATERS!
Yeah, me too. Sometimes I wish that the old members were guests and now reading this. Feeling bad, they relog into their account and show up! Problem solved! xD

So lucky. >> Yes! They are copycaters! D8< Leave copycaters! MY colour first!
Old 07-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #59149
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Don't be sad, Deidara!
Old 07-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #59150
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
That's right. Ninja Pink, the one and only! (I need to put that in my sig)
Alot of people have gotten banhammered.xD
It is a very unique name. :3
I have remained unscathed.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:56 PM   #59151
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Don't be sad, Deidara!
I'm not... P:
How are you?
Old 07-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #59152
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Oh you weren't? Oops. xD
Fine. Just dying of the heat where I live. ;A; You?
Old 07-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #59153
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Oh you weren't? Oops. xD
Fine. Just dying of the heat where I live. ;A; You?
Me too. Dx It's too hot around here. (;3)
Old 07-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #59154
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ KIBA: I knowz! But we know some people probably did that but didn't log on..*cough*Jarod*cough*

Yes copycaters. IT'S KIBA's Color! Not yours!!

@ Minoru: I knows.
Lucky. I got an infraction that still won't go away.
*Kicks infraction*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #59155
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

Exactly Jarod! Post for once Jarod!!! ><

IT is my colour! MINE! Go away!

Deidara! ;A; My colour. ><
Old 07-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #59156
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ KIBAFAN: He won't. He's a lazy bum.xD
Lets make him!!

Ha, Minoru stole your color.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #59157
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

He is lazy! ><'
We should! JAROD! Hey! I see once guests! Is that you Jarod? Oo

I saw. >< Its not funny! ;A;
Old 07-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #59158
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Whatever do you mean? I am NO color thief. See?

And how'd you get that infraction, Pink? >.>
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #59159
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Minoru: HEY THAT'S MINE!!*Tackles*
For flaming at this mall like a gillion years ago. Sage Mode gave it and made the expire thing say "Never" KIBA remembers. Right KIBA?

@ KIBAFAN: HE STOLE MY COLOR!!!;A;
I doubt it.xD There's one or two guests stalking this thread.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #59160
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
@ Minoru: HEY THAT'S MINE!!*Tackles*
For flaming at this mall like a gillion years ago. Sage Mode gave it and made the expire thing say "Never" KIBA remembers. Right KIBA?

@ KIBAFAN: HE STOLE MY COLOR!!!;A;
I doubt it.xD There's one or two guests stalking this thread.xD
/Gets tackled and holds the color away
Nu-uh! I had it first. X3

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard