Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #61
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: Neji VS Naruto

Naruto creates a bunch of clones using rasengan. Then uses rasenshuriken and obliterates Neji/the end.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #62
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Naruto creates a bunch of clones using rasengan. Then uses rasenshuriken and obliterates Neji/the end.
Neji dodges every shadow clone and strikes every shadow clone. The end.

And this is assuming that Neji allows Naruto to make all those clones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #63
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Neji dodges every shadow clone and strikes every shadow clone. The end.

And this is assuming that Neji allows Naruto to make all those clones.
Haha you're funny. How will Neji strike the clones with a rasengan in their hand. How would Neji defend against Rasenshuriken, rotation is useless. If he strikes the Naruto with rasenshuriken he's dead. He can't dodge forever.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #64
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Haha you're funny. How will Neji strike the clones with a rasengan in their hand. How would Neji defend against Rasenshuriken, rotation is useless. If he strikes the Naruto with rasenshuriken he's dead. He can't dodge forever.
He ''dodged forever'' in PTS it seems.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #65
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
He ''dodged forever'' in PTS it seems.
No he wasn't, he was striking the clones to make them poof away. You can't simply do that considering Naruto can make stronger clones, with more speed and agility, plus the fact that they will have rasengans in their hands.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #66
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You know this can be scaled. Neji is also ''20,000 leagues(Under the sea) stronger now than he was then.'' Chunin exams Neji kept up with KN0 Naruto, and Neji has also gotten faster and stronger in his training over the time skip. The Sage Training is irrelevant considering this is Base Naruto only and not SM.

Hey, no stealing my jokes. It's not funny when you say it.

Why would Neji be spamming Rotation? he only needs to use it once. If Naruto waits for Kaiten to end, Neji can just use airpalm.

Neither of which are killing blows, don't act like they are. And you're still disregarding my point from yesterday. Some people on this earth can run a 40m in under 4 seconds. 10 to 15 meters for Naruto would take less than a second, unless you're saying Naruto is only about as fast as a peak human.
5char

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #67
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
No he wasn't, he was striking the clones to make them poof away. You can't simply do that considering Naruto can make stronger clones, with more speed and agility, plus the fact that they will have rasengans in their hands.
And dodging them at the same time. Rasengan is easy to avoid, and Rasenshuriken is even easier to counter since it would only work 50% of the time and it if he spams it he'll just wind up with a broken arm and the loss of ability to wield chakra.

Quote:
Hey, no stealing my jokes. It's not funny when you say it.
I wasn't trying to. I was just quoting it.

Quote:
Neither of which are killing blows, don't act like they are. And you're still disregarding my point from yesterday. Some people on this earth can run a 40m in under 4 seconds. 10 to 15 meters for Naruto would take less than a second, unless you're saying Naruto is only about as fast as a peak human.
Airpalm would eliminate any openings on Neji.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 07-22-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #68
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Except it wouldnt, do you see the humor?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #69
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Except it wouldnt, do you see the humor?
Except it does since airpalm would push Naruto away.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #70
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Except it does since airpalm would push Naruto away.
Except it doesnt because theres more than one naruto coming from more than one direction and, oh look, you had to stop rotating to shoot off an air palm. So naruto makes you eat a rasengan or rasen shuriken in the meantime.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:14 PM   #71
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And dodging them at the same time. Rasengan is easy to avoid, and Rasenshuriken is even easier to counter since it would only work 50% of the time and it if he spams it he'll just wind up with a broken arm and the loss of ability to wield chakra.

I wasn't trying to. I was just quoting it.

No, you copy and pasted, then fixed it to fit Neji.

Not when Multiple Naruto's are coming at Neji. And don't say Neji can Airpalm and Kaiten at the same time. It's one or the other.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-23-2011, 04:25 AM   #72
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
No, you copy and pasted, then fixed it to fit Neji.

Not when Multiple Naruto's are coming at Neji. And don't say Neji can Airpalm and Kaiten at the same time. It's one or the other.
That's what quoting is...

He'll use Airpalm after Kaiten. He doesn't have to use Kaiten anyways.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #73
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

How many airpalms can Neji use before tiring out? I'm sure it isn't more clones than Naruto can make.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-24-2011, 12:27 AM   #74
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Using it after still doesnt prevent the other 19 narutos from rasenganning.
And yes, he does have to use kaiten. Despite your strongest beliefs, Neji isnt simply going to dodge everything. With clones and Naruto having more coordination with them than PTS which he still tricked Neji with, and Neji being unable to stop rasengans without kaiten, Naruto can simply rasengan Neji's landing.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #75
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Wow really? I doubt Naruto even has to use both hands for this.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #76
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Wow really? I doubt Naruto even has to use both hands for this.
Uh... Naruto isn't THAT amazing in base...

Old 07-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #77
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Using it after still doesnt prevent the other 19 narutos from rasenganning.
And yes, he does have to use kaiten. Despite your strongest beliefs, Neji isnt simply going to dodge everything. With clones and Naruto having more coordination with them than PTS which he still tricked Neji with, and Neji being unable to stop rasengans without kaiten, Naruto can simply rasengan Neji's landing.
Except it does, unless you're saying they're not going to be in a straight pattern then he just dodges. PTS tricking Neji was PnJ, and even so Neji has gotten stronger in the time skip as well. Neji jumps over Naruto.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #78
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Except it does, unless you're saying they're not going to be in a straight pattern then he just dodges. PTS tricking Neji was PnJ, and even so Neji has gotten stronger in the time skip as well. Neji jumps over Naruto.
And eats a rasengan on his way down.
Do you see your error? Neji doesnt have the reaction feats nor the ability to evade Naruto's many clones. And no, Neji being tricked is his own fault for faulty logic, much like your own.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #79
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

KN0 Naruto sucker punching my baby was some bullshit. >.>

Old 07-25-2011, 05:17 AM   #80
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
KN0 Naruto sucker punching my baby was some bullshit. >.>
And the thought of Neji defeating Naruto is some bullshit.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Closed Thread