Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default okay this get annoying now

okay lately people been both up rep and down rep users without leaving their names. Many people told me on FB and here on the forum that they are tried of this problem of this as well. Now I not trying to mean or rude about this, but I just get annoy with this issues. I get PO of going to check my rep seeing this
Spoiler:

Village Hidden in the... 07-22-2011 10:21 PM no name
Redirecting me to... 07-20-2011 08:01 PM I just hope he leaves for good this time. no name
Village Hidden in the... 07-17-2011 03:06 PM ... no name
Village Hidden in the... 07-15-2011 08:11 PM . no name
you know what 07-11-2011 08:33 PM You make a very valid point trouble! I agree with you! People shouldn't be lazy and have some decentcy to leave their name. It also pisses me off to an extreme sometimes too when someone gives me rep and doesn't leave their name.~katsu uchiha
you know what 07-11-2011 05:14 PM i agree with her no name
Facebook... why do we... 07-11-2011 04:36 PM Wow really just NO no name
you know what 07-11-2011 01:53 PM Rizzy loves you, trouble DX
N/A 07-11-2011 01:31 PM Spam like that, really doesn't help your chances. no names
Forum mall club 07-05-2011 11:05 PM RAWR! know who this from
Form Suggestions 06-14-2011 05:48 PM Thanks for the suggestion. -Err
Find Illegal... 05-31-2011 11:46 AM Thanks. no name
EmoSakura's Forum... 05-30-2011 08:52 PM AWWWWW! <3 Thanx you!~Emo
N/A 05-28-2011 07:36 PM woooooooooow no name
Want images in your... 05-14-2011 02:50 PM huh? ~~Kreegah!

now please try to do something about this problem. before this get out of hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 07-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: okay this get annoying now

What exactly do you want done? It's not like we can say "Leave your name or else." It's up to them if they want to remain anonymous trouble.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If we allow people to see who down reps them, all it will achieve is that you will be able to direct that "annoying" feeling that you get onto the person who down repped you. And rep simply isn't important enough to let that impending drama llama run loose, so we'll keep it as is.

If you have a serious problem with mass down reps, kindly ask a Quasi or Admin to look into it via PM.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
If we allow people to see who down reps them, all it will achieve is that you will be able to direct that "annoying" feeling that you get onto the person who down repped you. And rep simply isn't important enough to let that impending drama llama run loose, so we'll keep it as is.

If you have a serious problem with mass down reps, kindly ask a Quasi or Admin to look into it via PM.
This. We do sometimes take away rep power from people who abuse the rep system. Report it to a quasi or admin if you think it's someone who repeatedly downreps you for no reason.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
RyomaKoujou
Genin

RyomaKoujou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I dont leave a name if I down rep, but that is to avoid the retaliation down rep that follows.
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

If you want a spam free fighting partner for Storm 2, or just a good match.

PSN: RyomaKoujou

Proud to be Gay

PLATINUM BABY!!
Old 07-23-2011, 07:51 PM   #6
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

This entire conversation is Deja Vu!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 07-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyomaKoujou View Post
I dont leave a name if I down rep, but that is to avoid the retaliation down rep that follows.
Take it like a man.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
RyomaKoujou
Genin

RyomaKoujou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If it is a mature adult/user, I will leave a name. But I do not want to get involved with a flame war because the person I down rep is an immature jerk.
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

If you want a spam free fighting partner for Storm 2, or just a good match.

PSN: RyomaKoujou

Proud to be Gay

PLATINUM BABY!!
Old 07-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #9
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Locked since it was answered.
Closed Thread