Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Angry Users you never want to meet in RL, yo!

Since so many whine about NT's strict limitations, my thread has a minimum requirement of 12 users you do not want to meet ever, for serials.

And list why.

You, there! Start!
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Users you never want to meet in RL, yo!

NBT: because he hates me
Any user under the age 18... I don't feel like going to jail...xD
That sums it up Kreegah!

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ninja of Cao -.-''
Old 07-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

N>N
KT
LovelyPuppy
Jingleforth
Hachibi
Michael Knight
Anyone who annoys me.
Anyone who makes me infract them over and over.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 07-23-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #5
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
That sums it up Kreegah!

<3 I know you want to meet kiko though.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I never want to meet the Stub winged albatross because I thought it was sub winged albatross.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

N>N
Dubs
ECW and all his alts
Tao

Puts me at about 12

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

All noobs
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #9
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
Ninja of Cao -.-''
Agreed. >.>

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sagemaster777. ^^
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
That sums it up Kreegah!
Agreed
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #12
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

ECW, NBT, and all that other alt stuff

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #13
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastrasengan View Post
All noobs
Aka Yourself.
Quote:
Ninja of Cao -.-''
Same here, he's annoying.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #14
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I never want to meet the Stub winged albatross because I thought it was sub winged albatross.
They're both, in fact. You can't have long or even regular wingspans and be hydrodynamic; that's why the Stubbies are superior even to the well-known albatross variant with its extra wing "slot".
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #15
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Aka Yourself.

Same here, he's annoying.
He disgusts me. :/
Old 07-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #16
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ninja of cao, sara-chan, and any other of his alts.

also, any forumer i do not talk to.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #17
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Ninja of Cao -.-''
Who Ninja of Cao?
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:35 PM   #18
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
<3 I know you want to meet kiko though.
>.> you are under 18! Sorry...>.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastrasengan View Post
All noobs
oh so that includes you than? I hate that word. NO ONE should be called that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
Agreed
So glad you agree

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
RyomaKoujou
Genin

RyomaKoujou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Micheal Knight/ShamefulShinobi or any of his fourty accounts hes created due to being banned everytime.
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

If you want a spam free fighting partner for Storm 2, or just a good match.

PSN: RyomaKoujou

Proud to be Gay

PLATINUM BABY!!
RyomaKoujou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #20
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
Who Ninja of Cao?
I envy you...

Tags
stub-winged albatross, user riff-raff