Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #21
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Roy Mustang & Edward Elric Vs. Sasuke

Sasuke takes this.

He speed blitzes both Ed and Roy

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 07-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #22
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Roy snaps his fingers, Sasuke's eyes are ignited, followed shortly by his brain. It takes half a second to snap a finger and Sasuke can't use any of his big moves in that time frame.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 07-11-2011, 04:16 AM   #23
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

why oh why did you necro this?

any ways Sasuke wins due to the starting distance heavily favoring his speed advantage
Old 07-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #24
UsedToBeTogether
Ninja Academy Student

UsedToBeTogether is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Roy Mustang & Edward Elric Vs. Sasuke

sigh sasuke cuz ed has alchemy and sasuke has stuff ?
idk
"If my arms get ripped off, I'll just kick him to death. If my legs get ripped off, I'll just bite him to death. If my head gets ripped off, I'll just stare him to death, and if my eyes get ripped out i'll just curse hiim to death.Even if it means getting torn into pieces, I'm going to take Sasuke back from Orochimaruo no matter what!
"

Old 07-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #25
Medaka
Ninja Academy Student

Medaka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Horrible rape.....WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO 2 AWESOME CHARACTERS
Old 07-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #26
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Yeah Sasuke Loses Badly.
With Roy's Abilitie To Create Flames At Lond Distance And Edwards Alchemy Skills They Are A Wonderful Tag Team.
I Mean Just Look At My Username xD
Old 07-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #27
Medaka
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Yeah Sasuke Loses Badly.
With Roy's Abilitie To Create Flames At Lond Distance And Edwards Alchemy Skills They Are A Wonderful Tag Team.
I Mean Just Look At My Username xD
....LOL amaretsu or what ever rapes both of them, But I WISH THIS WASNT THE ASE
Old 07-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #28
MadaraUchiha28
Freshmen Academy Student

MadaraUchiha28 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Alchemy wins.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #29
Medaka
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraUchiha28 View Post
Alchemy wins.
you foolish one......Speed blitz Rapes 2 of the most awesome chars
Old 07-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #30
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Medeka: ALl The Really Have To Do Is Wear Out The Amaterau And Then They Win.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #31
Medaka
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Medeka: ALl The Really Have To Do Is Wear Out The Amaterau And Then They Win.
thing is they cant, cause it will instantaneously kill them, he doesnt even need them He can just Throw 2 Kunai so fast they cant react to it and kill them

or just put them in genjutsu
Old 07-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #32
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Medeka: Thats Were The Alchemy Comes In. If Edward Could Make Anything Out Of Alchemy Cant He Send An Earth Tidal Wave Toward The Amaterasu While Roy Diverts His Attention. It Would Be A Close Fight But If You Remeber The episode of Jealousy's Death in Brotherhood Roy violently made a barrage of explosions by violently snapping his fingers repeatidly.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #33
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Speedblitz. P: Again Ed and Mustang won't have time to react to Sasuke. Sasuke is low hypersonic. Where Ed and Mustang peak human speed.

GF:TRS
Old 07-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #34
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

But Wouldnt Sasuke's Attitude Get in The Way Of His Victory
Old 07-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #35
Medaka
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Medeka: Thats Were The Alchemy Comes In. If Edward Could Make Anything Out Of Alchemy Cant He Send An Earth Tidal Wave Toward The Amaterasu While Roy Diverts His Attention. It Would Be A Close Fight But If You Remeber The episode of Jealousy's Death in Brotherhood Roy violently made a barrage of explosions by violently snapping his fingers repeatidly.
IF speed were equalized in this fight that may be true hell they would win, But its not sasuke is simply TO FAST its umm like this

Take Choji, not very fast at all but Very powerful but take Haku, some power but with her Mirrors *just the mirrors* she can be faster than light IN the mirrors but not on feet make sure u understand that

Speed In that sense beats out Power because they dont have the durability to match there power that is how u know sasuke rapes them so fast because hes Low to mid supersonic id say, and They are only peak human reactions

thats like U trying to doge 5 fking lightning bults *the kunai or him throwing chidori* or like U trying to dodge an ameretsu or what ever its called, that can even burn Even Mustangs flame thats moving Supersonic because his reactions are supersonic

get it? even a bit?

/thread
Old 07-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #36
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah Okay I Get It.
Well I Tried.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #37
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
But Wouldnt Sasuke's Attitude Get in The Way Of His Victory
Made me lol. xD

Sasuke does speedblitz the crap out of them. Even if he doesn't Susano'o can protect him through most of the fight.

Susanno arrows, GG

^They can't react to it. P:

GF:TRS
Old 07-23-2011, 11:36 AM   #38
Medaka
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Yeah Okay I Get It.
Well I Tried.
o and just to make sure U GOT IT

THose 5 lighting bolts? remember those? There not just thrown randomly There thrown at KEY positions In your body by a dude thats been training in martial arts HARDCORE STYLE and has had Numerous Death encounters and special experience

Those are Hitting were they plan to hit because U Cant even see them coming They are to fast, U cant Make a symbol on the ground or even clap ur hands because Those Things Are In ur eyes the momment he sees u HELL u dont see him hes a ninja hes in a fking shadow, HEll HE HAS a LOW LOW tier form of Something i align to pre-cog because SIMPLY BY WATCHING U IN HIS EYES UR EVEN SLOWER THAN A HUMAN UR LIKE A SNAIL THATS HOW SLOW HE SEES U JUST IN BASE SHARINGAN THIS GUY IS RAPEING THEM O AND THERE NOT JUST SLOW HES CAN PREDICT THERE NEXT MOVE AND SUMMON A FKING GIANT SNAKE DUDE A FKNG GIANT SNAKE!!!