Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default One Pieceverse vs. Dragon Ballverse

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE DRAGON BALL Z. JUST THE ORIGINAL DRAGON BALL.

Characters can use all of their abilities.

When one gives up, or is knocked out (really KO'd or KO'd of the field,) the next strongest person gives it a go.

The weakest characters start to fight and then the characters they fights get stronger through a gauntlet sort of thing. Piccolo Jr. and Goku (alomst an adult; right before DBZ, who fought with Piccolo in the WMA Tournament) are not included.

Who wins?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 07-19-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: One Pieceverse vs. Dragon Ballverse

Logia's.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 07-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Logia's.
get vaporized by Piccolo daimao, 23rd goku, piccolo jr, and roshi
Old 07-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lawl intangibility

Piccolo: lawl island buster
Old 07-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What can Dragonball characters do against Logia's like Ace, Kizaru, and Crocodile?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 07-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
What can Dragonball characters do against Logia's like Ace, Kizaru, and Crocodile?
vapoize them. you realize they arent intangible, the are more like dispersibles
Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
disperse their molecules all over the god damn place and laugh as they die slowly
Old 07-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #8
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I see where you're coming from with "vaporizing" them, but I'm still not convinced.

Are Dragon Ball fighters faster than light? Nothing's faster than light, but not sure if Akira applies that in Dragon Ball.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #9
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I see where you're coming from with "vaporizing" them, but I'm still not convinced.

Are Dragon Ball fighters faster than light? Nothing's faster than light, but not sure if Akira applies that in Dragon Ball.
im sure you are talking about kizaru. no nothing is even close to light speed, even in dbz. but of course kizaru can only move light speed in short distances in his light form, and his yata no kagami does take some time to activate. and also he cant attack while using it
Old 07-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #10
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What size of island does he bust? Small, medium, or large?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:16 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

at this level... id say one piece characters. logia
and im not so sure... but wouldnt haki be effective?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #12
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I dunno why piccolo in any incarnation need only toss up his palm

Quote:
did you just imply OP characters are light speed or FTL? because if you did all semblance of objectivity just vacated your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
What size of island does he bust? Small, medium, or large?
he turned an island with major cities...mountains and forests into friggen desert
Old 07-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I dunno why piccolo in any incarnation need only toss up his palm

did you just imply OP characters are light speed or FTL? because if you did all semblance of objectivity just vacated your posts

he turned an island with major cities...mountains and forests into friggen desert
Piccolo can destroy islands, sure. However, I still say that Logia's can simply reform. Especially Kizaru. He's made of light particles.

I thought it would be clear enough, but I guess you aren't as knowledgeable in One Piece. The only character to be as fast as light is Kizaru. I was referring to him.

Kizaru can theoretically do the same. Akainu can burn/melt anything since he's made of magma. Aokiji can freeze anything in an instant. Whitebeard can easily create tsunami's. Throw in Haki and OP characters got some feats as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
im sure you are talking about kizaru. no nothing is even close to light speed, even in dbz. but of course kizaru can only move light speed in short distances in his light form, and his yata no kagami does take some time to activate. and also he cant attack while using it
Ch. 510, pg. 6-7 - Look at the fight between Kizaru and 4 of the Supernovas. I really doubt Yata no Kagami takes time. Look at the scene where he attacks Scratchman Apoo. He uses Yata no Kagami to go to Apoo, then appears in front of instantly X Drake. None of them could react.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Piccolo can destroy islands, sure. However, I still say that Logia's can simply reform. Especially Kizaru. He's made of light particles.
and you'd have no basis to make this claim

Quote:
I thought it would be clear enough, but I guess you aren't as knowledgeable in One Piece. The only character to be as fast as light is Kizaru. I was referring to him.
evidently more so then you seeing as Kizaru's only move that suggests lightspeed takes several seconds to set up and wouldn't hurt the massively hypersonic piccolo in the slightest
Old 07-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #15
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
and you'd have no basis to make this claim

evidently more so then you seeing as Kizaru's only move that suggests lightspeed takes several seconds to set up and wouldn't hurt the massively hypersonic piccolo in the slightest
Uhh, Kizaru is made up of light particles/photons. How would destroying an island hurt Kizaru? Same goes for Akainu. Marco is basically invincible when he stays in his Phoenix form. The Dragon Ball universe doesn't have Haki so Marco simply cannot be hurt.

SMH. Kizaru proved that he doesn't have to wait several seconds to move at light speed. His beams should easily be able to pierce Dragon Ball characters as it's revolved around heat. My earlier post was in regards of DB characters not being able to keep up with the speed of light.

Kizaru was able to shoot Ace's key during the midst of battle from a far distance. If Piccolo can't react to the speed of light, what's stopping Kizaru from simply appearing in front of him, blinding him as he did to Basil Hawkins, and then proceeding to shoot his heart? Piccolo can't hurt Kizaru as he doesn't have Haki.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #16
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Uhh, Kizaru is made up of light particles/photons. How would destroying an island hurt Kizaru? Same goes for Akainu. Marco is basically invincible when he stays in his Phoenix form. The Dragon Ball universe doesn't have Haki so Marco simply cannot be hurt.
nonsense that's a complete no limits fallacy Logias have never endured something on the level of the stuff db starts chucking around there is no proof that they can survive dispersal after that

this is like claiming they'd come back after a thunder clap from Superman or Magneto energy transmutating their asses it's complete nonsense to claim they would

Quote:
SMH. Kizaru proved that he doesn't have to wait several seconds to move at light speed. His beams should easily be able to pierce Dragon Ball characters as it's revolved around heat. My earlier post was in regards of DB characters not being able to keep up with the speed of light.
why would his energy beams be able to pierce later series characters when everything from KP till EOS they went from tanking mountain and city busters to laughing off crap that glassed an Island..despite being fatigued and exhausted

Quote:
Kizaru was able to shoot Ace's key during the midst of battle from a far distance. If Piccolo can't react to the speed of light, what's stopping Kizaru from simply appearing in front of him, blinding him as he did to Basil Hawkins, and then proceeding to shoot his heart? Piccolo can't hurt Kizaru as he doesn't have Haki.
what's stopping him from teleporting in front of him? piccolo being faster then Kizaru outside of his mirror mode for one..being too damn durable to even remotely register the attack seeing as both he and Goku shrugged off that island buster

all I hear is massive , massive OP wank with the Haki nonsense and frankly it's shameful
Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #17
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
nonsense that's a complete no limits fallacy Logias have never endured something on the level of the stuff db starts chucking around there is no proof that they can survive dispersal after that

this is like claiming they'd come back after a thunder clap from Superman or Magneto energy transmutating their asses it's complete nonsense to claim they would

why would his energy beams be able to pierce later series characters when everything from KP till EOS they went from tanking mountain and city busters to laughing off crap that glassed an Island..despite being fatigued and exhausted

what's stopping him from teleporting in front of him? piccolo being faster then Kizaru outside of his mirror mode for one..being too damn durable to even remotely register the attack seeing as both he and Goku shrugged off that island buster

all I hear is massive , massive OP wank with the Haki nonsense and frankly it's shameful
I'd like to know where King Piccolo destroys an island by simply raising his hand or whatever. The biggest destruction I recall him doing is destroying small cities.

This isn't DBZ. Dragon Ball is on a MUCH weaker scale than DBZ. Superman? Not even a Buu Saga Goku can defeat Superman. I can't believe you just said DB characters are as strong as Superman.

Like I said, Kizaru's beam attacks are revolved around heat. They're essentially lightsabers. Why wouldn't it be able to pierce their flesh? It's not a power blast revolved around brute force like the Kamehameha.

Ch. 510, pg. 7 - Look at that page. Kizaru proves that he can move at the speed of light regardless of using his mirror technique. He simply "flashes" in front of his opponent. Like you said, DB characters don't move at the speed of light.

How can anyone hurt Marco without Haki? Akainu took shockwaves that cause tsunami's to the FACE. Same with Blackbeard. Heck, Whitebeard is an island buster yet all the damage they took was a bloody face. And that was WITH Haki.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'd like to know where King Piccolo destroys an island by simply raising his hand or whatever. The biggest destruction I recall him doing is destroying small cities.
at the end of dragon ball

Quote:
This isn't DBZ. Dragon Ball is on a MUCH weaker scale than DBZ. Superman? Not even a Buu Saga Goku can defeat Superman. I can't believe you just said DB characters are as strong as Superman.
that was ether the single most pathetic attempt I have ever seen by any debater any were to try and discredit another poster..or an abject failure of basic research into some ones posting history..and a catastrophic and utter failure of reading comprehension because nowhere did I say what you just accused me of saying - I literally have absolutely no concept of were you got that I implied that.

what I said was "this is about as retarded as claiming they'd survive a thunder clap from supes" "or a fight with magneto" that means nothing other then.."oh look at the absurdity of this mans claims" I don't know were you got "IWD claimed that dragon ball top tiers are comparable to friggen clark kent all of a sudden"

Quote:
Like I said, Kizaru's beam attacks are revolved around heat. They're essentially lightsabers. Why wouldn't it be able to pierce their flesh? It's not a power blast revolved around brute force like the Kamehameha.
they're comparable to lightsabers? you feel Kizaru energy beams are comparable to lightsabers? really so you feel kizarus energy attacks compare to piece of highly advanced technology that can carve through armor durable enough to withstand broad sides from vessels that can melt the surface of a planet? really? really?

it's not harming EODB piccolo or goku because they both tanked an attack that glassed a large island one large enough to have..mountains lush vegetation and friggen cities

Quote:
Ch. 510, pg. 7 - Look at that page. Kizaru proves that he can move at the speed of light regardless of using his mirror technique. He simply "flashes" in front of his opponent. Like you said, DB characters don't move at the speed of light.
and congratulations by extension you have essentially claimed that any one who can react to Kizaru is light speed

nice job..at resurrecting all that 07 BS

Quote:
How can anyone hurt Marco without Haki? Akainu took shockwaves that cause tsunami's to the FACE. Same with Blackbeard. Heck, Whitebeard is an island buster yet all the damage they took was a bloody face. And that was WITH Haki.
if by tanked you mean Akainu got belted around like a child and knocked into the center of the island and would have drowned if not for basically luck...and whitebeard an island buster? please stop right now tilting an island is hardly the same thing as leveling one..as for Marco again no limits fallacies are not..valid evidence
Old 07-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #19
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If Whitebeard would have been at full strength he probably could have busted the whole island. Come to think of it, didn't he actually break off a few huge chunks of the island with that last hit he gave to Akainu?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 07-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #20
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

im not sure but i will say DB.