Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: you think you're hawt to?
hell yeah! 26 74.29%
sorry....nope >.> 9 25.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2011, 01:29 AM   #41
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: =3 callin' all the hawt GiRlS <3 ..................

..... Nd Dats Where I Leave . -.-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #42
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
..... Nd Dats Where I Leave . -.-
grabs you hand and puts on another dress* aww soo cute! =3

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:31 AM   #43
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
lets expose his cross dressing spirit XDmuhahahaha
I feed on peoples shame and miss fortune.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:33 AM   #44
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I feed on peoples shame and miss fortune.
you sounded..............
Spoiler:
hawt
horrible!

R]
Old 07-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #45
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
you sounded..............
Spoiler:
hawt
horrible!
That is just me baby.
/Pimp walks back to my section
Old 07-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #46
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
That is just me baby.
/Pimp walks back to my section

i could imagine
Spoiler:
you being yourself would be.............
Spoiler:
hawt!
really silly >.<

R]
Old 07-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #47
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

what is this your lust Palace?

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #48
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

you have that right!!!! <333
wanna join my ''lust palace'' ??
request what you wanna be XD

R]
Old 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #49
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Haha I'll join. xD

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #50
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

sure you can shou shou
what the place on position you request?

R]
Old 07-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #51
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

interesting....

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #52
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

wanna join rainbow! you are totally hawt XD!

R]
Old 07-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #53
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
wanna join rainbow! you are totally hawt XD!
Yes I know being hawt comes with being me, but sometimes it is such a curse, like when I walk out of my house only to realize I'm to sexy for my shirt..T-T
Sign me up

Old 07-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #54
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
Yes I know being hawt comes with being me, but sometimes it is such a curse, like when I walk out of my house only to realize I'm to sexy for my shirt..T-T
Sign me up
sure!.......i get that alot too >.>

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 07-22-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #55
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

You can list me as "The Cute One " I guess. xD

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #56
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
sure!.......i get that alot too >.>
hehehe yah list me as The Sexy Conceited One
lol

Old 07-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #57
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Someones alittle conceited.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #58
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

ok rainbow you have any special request you wanna be !~

join me shou shou! and others

http://tinychat.com/rougenight

R]
Old 07-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #59
rainbowrazor
Jonin

Quote:
Someones alittle conceited.
I'm not conceited. I'm just simply aware of my sexy lil self! lol ^-^

Old 07-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #60
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kiko is adorable and cute... =3 Do I apply?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawtness, muffintop sees you, smexy, vorn was here