Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #21
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Devil's Advocate Debates: Anime SUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
This is why I make these threads.

In my country facepalm means success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
You have a problem with devouring baby souls, punk?
I'm not sure. Do I?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #22
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Hey, hey Mr. Sticky.

Naoki Urasawa's Monster.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:31 PM   #23
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Mr Sticky..did you take your meds today?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:02 AM   #24
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am TRUE Lakers fan. And no I don't read nor watch that crap. So am I safe? At least for now?
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:09 AM   #25
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hair should be purple, and people should be name after flowers, DUH......That is all sir.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:43 AM   #26
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Hey, hey Mr. Sticky.

Naoki Urasawa's Monster.
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You know why? Because I'm too busy NOT READING ANIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Mr Sticky..did you take your meds today?
Actually I did. All of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
I am TRUE Lakers fan. And no I don't read nor watch that crap. So am I safe? At least for now?
Fool!

The NBA isn't real! It's a super advanced CGI anime!

I suggest you watch some REAL sports...like Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Hair should be purple, and people should be name after flowers, DUH......That is all sir.
Hair should be white and named after old people.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:49 AM   #27
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

You know why? Because I'm too busy NOT READING ANIME!!

Actually I did. All of them.

Fool!

Hair should be white and named after old people.
True, but all the same, if said person has purple hair and named after a flower, it would be most pleasent if said person was a girl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #28
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Fool!

Pokemon. Good solution of my problem.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #29
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pokemon. Good solution of my problem.
Gotta dunk them all. NBA!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:21 AM   #30
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Sure, sure.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:32 AM   #31
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
This is why I make these threads.

In my country facepalm means success!

I'm not sure. Do I?
According to your first post, you do.

Quote:
4. And speaking of sports. EVERYBODY knows that anime watchers
are all FAT AND LAZY AND ANTISOCIAL! They would eat babies
if they weren't so FAT AND LAZY!!!
(Pass me the BBQ Chicken!!)
It sounds as though you're implying that eating babies is wrong and bad. And for this, I am truly offended.

Last edited by Minoru; 07-19-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Minoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:08 AM   #32
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Gotta dunk them all. NBA!
I hope they are going to rename it Pokemon after Lockout.

The slogan should be "POKEMON where amazing happens".
Old 07-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #33
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's right! I said it! Anime is G-A-R-B-A...TRASH! Anyone who reads Anime
is A THREAT TO THE HUMAN POPULATION and should be forced to read

REAL BOOKS like...I dunno A VCR INSTRUCTION MANUAL!

Think Anime is gonna teach you anything!? Think again you anime fan!!!

Scientist have COFIRMED that anime destroys the MIND.
Yes, you read that wright. It DESTROYS YOUR MIND POWERS!

VCR Instruction manuals will teach you MANY things...like operating a vcr.

AND THAT'S VERY RELATIVE INFORMATION THESE DAYS.

Here is why anime sucks

1. It's too darn popular! everyone knows if it's popular it must mean it's crap and that's just what anime is. Except it clogs your toilet all the time!

2. Anime is evil! HAIR SHOULDN'T BE PURPLE!!!

3. IT'S AN ADDICTION!!! People spend too much time sitting like couch potatoes watching anime when they should be sitting like couch potatoes
watching sports that they are too out of shape to perform

4. And speaking of sports. EVERYBODY knows that anime watchers
are all FAT AND LAZY AND ANTISOCIAL! They would eat babies
if they weren't so FAT AND LAZY!!! (Pass me the BBQ Chicken!!)

5. NOBODY WATCHES IT!

6. I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise said it was crazy. Tom Cruise is my hero!
I remember when he teamed up with Val Kilmer to save us from the MiGs!

7. WHY!? WHY DID GOOSE HAVE TO DIE!!!???

8. TOBI IS BIT!!!

9. Anime sucks because if it didn't I wouldn't be writing this. DUH!!

11. Anime sucks because it makes people stupid! Anime fans can't even count wright!

Go ahead and try to argue against me!! I'll win this argument because
even if I don't I'll act like I did because I am JUST THAT BRILLIANT!

And yes I am ABSOLUTELY CERIOOUS ABOUT THIS DEBATE!!!!

CAN'T YOU SEE HOW SEREIOUS I AM

THAT'S SEERIOUS!!!
Were you the person behind the front page "hack"? xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:48 AM   #34
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I agree. :P

Hey, what happened to 10?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #35
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
According to your first post, you do.

It sounds as though you're implying that eating babies is wrong and bad. And for this, I am truly offended.
You misunderstand I'm saying they SHOULD eat babies but
because they are too fat and lazy they don't. That's evil.

Quote:
I hope they are going to rename it Pokemon after Lockout.

The slogan should be "POKEMON where amazing happens".
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Were you the person behind the front page "hack"? xD
Actually no. I have no idea how to hack anything. Seriously.

I only spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I agree. :P

Hey, what happened to 10?
Ben 10.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #36
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ben 10.
For how long?

Reading anime is easy, if boring and soul-destroying. All one need do is scan the images with one's eyes. That's what an anime is: colored manga pages flipped really fast over each other with some voices magically attached to broadcast a hypnotic heresy unto the unsuspecting cretins.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #37
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
For how long?

Reading anime is easy, if boring and soul-destroying. All one need do is scan the images with one's eyes. That's what an anime is: colored manga pages flipped really fast over each other with some voices magically attached to broadcast a hypnotic heresy unto the unsuspecting cretins.
speak the truth!

...At least in my case.