Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:31 PM   #61
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 548 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
So is the chapter cover supposed to be a hint?

Still I'm irked that Sai Shaft is not pictured in it (He has his name written on the paper but c'mon give him a background shot at the very least. Sai Shaft deserves to be a member of Team 7 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more than Sasuke does.)
regardless if sasuke turns good again he has done too many crimes to be trusted by the leaf village people and other villages. sorry but naruto and sakura when they hear sasuke is good guy again there going to be biased and say OMG welcome back sasuke!!!!!! and they forget about everybody esle and everybody else is going to talk so much smack about sasuke and kick him out of the village by force which comes to the conclusion no matter what sasuke is good or bad he not trusted by anyone other than naruto and sakura.
and naruto and sakura are going to B***** to the villagers that he is a good guy etc.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #62
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
It's sad that his name's not even on that piece of paper. It says (Sa) and (Na), which I'm sure stands for Sasuke and Naruto. What a shame that Kishi puts Sasuke back in a picture with Team 7, but who knows, maybe he's implying that Sasuke will come back.

He does love his Uchiha's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Dang it! I think you're right.

OK WORST COVER PAGE EVER!

Yeah I think he might be.

But what happens to Sai Shaft? Will he still be Team 7?

Perhaps Sai Shaft becomes leader of the Foundation?
You both might be onto something. It reinforces my theory concerning how the series will end (or at least how the present central conflict will be resolved): Naruto will become the bijuu's jinchuuriki, and Sasuke will help him do it (perhaps by helping him take out Madara -- or even doing it by himself); this will have the added effect of reconciling the Senju and Uchiha, to Madara's everlasting chagrin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
Itachi will put Naruto in a world of pain with Tsukuyomi.....making him believe he is fighting, or pinned down like B was against Sasuke's MS. This is only used for a distraction to take B.

The Kyubbi may or may not help him here. After he wakes up, B's gone/dead.

This has to be where B goes down.......surely.
Perhaps, although the Kyuubi could easily be employed at Kishi's discretion to defeat Itachi's genjutsu, as you said. Genjutsu is Naruto's primary weakness, and this may be a clue to Itachi's gift. After all, Itachi knew it was a major flaw in his defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
regardless if sasuke turns good again he has done too many crimes to be trusted by the leaf village people and other villages. sorry but naruto and sakura when they hear sasuke is good guy again there going to be biased and say OMG welcome back sasuke!!!!!! and they forget about everybody esle and everybody else is going to talk so much smack about sasuke and kick him out of the village by force which comes to the conclusion no matter what sasuke is good or bad he not trusted by anyone other than naruto and sakura.
and naruto and sakura are going to B***** to the villagers that he is a good guy etc.
As per my theory above, if Sasuke plays a key role in saving the world, many or even all of his crimes may be pardoned. This goes doubly if the Raikage manages to kick the bucket, although I admit that's a bit unlikely.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-21-2011, 05:52 AM   #63
Shooting Star
Twinkle Twinkle Little Dog
Apprentice Genin

Shooting Star saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There are a couple of things I didn't understood.

Firstly, why is this chapter called 'Naruto vs Itachi!!', if they didn't even fought? It should have been called "The Heart Wounds' or 'A Mother's Love' or something between those patterns.

And secondly, why did the Third Raikage told everyone to get back apart from Doton (Earth Style) users? Last time I checked, Earth was strong against Water but weak against Lightning. And Lightning was strong against Earth (and Water) and weak against Wind. Mistranslation, perhaps?

Old 07-21-2011, 06:10 AM   #64
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
Firstly, why is this chapter called 'Naruto vs Itachi!!', if they didn't even fought? It should have been called "The Heart Wounds' or 'A Mother's Love' or something between those patterns.

And secondly, why did the Third Raikage told everyone to get back apart from Doton (Earth Style) users? Last time I checked, Earth was strong against Water but weak against Lightning. And Lightning was strong against Earth (and Water) and weak against Wind. Mistranslation, perhaps?
It's about the Cliffhanger thus hinting they might next week.

Possible mistranslation.
Either that or 3rd Raikage has some secret about his Style.
I am for the second as Temari asked to know more.
Maybe she noticed something wrong.
OR he just loves a good fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #65
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzo View Post
Great, two more characters for Naruto to pwn for no reason except plot...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Exactly. The confrontation with Gaara's father has reverted him to his childhood crying state.

Remember when Gaara used to be badass?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #66
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Did anyone notice that "Genjutsu" is now "Yin Element"?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #67
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

It was pretty much assumed that ever since it was basically said that things like Genjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu and non Elemental Ninjutsu were Yin and/or Yang Chakra. With Yin being Spiritual/Non-Physical, it seems right that someone with more Yin based Chakra would excel in Genjutsu.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #68
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Did anyone notice that "Genjutsu" is now "Yin Element"?
Yep.

"Yin forms the basis for mental Energy that governs Imagination using that he created Form from nothing"

Nice that Kishi thought about that.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #69
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
It was pretty much assumed that ever since it was basically said that things like Genjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu and non Elemental Ninjutsu were Yin and/or Yang Chakra. With Yin being Spiritual/Non-Physical, it seems right that someone with more Yin based Chakra would excel in Genjutsu.
Well, yes, but I don't read the databooks, so I never heard about that in the first place. Regardless, it does make perfect sense, and if Genjutsu is Yin, I would imagine Taijutsu is Yang.

@Vivi: In that case you might want to take that into account in your Izanami theory. Izanagi controls the boundary between Yin and Yang, or Illusion/Imagination and Reality, so how would Izanami oppose that?

Last edited by deidara330; 07-21-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #70
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Well, yes, but I don't read the databooks, so I never heard about that in the first place. Regardless, it does make perfect sense, and if Genjutsu is Yin, I would imagine Taijutsu is Yang.
I don't think it was in the databooks, but I honestly can't remember where I read it. I think it was during the Tayuya/Shikamaru fight that that came about.

As for Taijutsu being Yang, I don't think Taijutsu would be any kind of Chakra really. I mean the only Chakra normally involved is like, Eight Gates and Strength Enhancement stuff, but who really knows? I'd think Yang Chakra would be more about Medical Ninjutsu, honestly.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #71
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
I don't think it was in the databooks, but I honestly can't remember where I read it. I think it was during the Tayuya/Shikamaru fight that that came about.

As for Taijutsu being Yang, I don't think Taijutsu would be any kind of Chakra really. I mean the only Chakra normally involved is like, Eight Gates and Strength Enhancement stuff, but who really knows? I'd think Yang Chakra would be more about Medical Ninjutsu, honestly.
In my opinion, that goes against the smooth organization of things. Since the series started, it's been Ninjutsu-Genjutsu-Taijutsu. If Genjutsu is Yin, then its opposite - Taijutsu - seems like it'd probably be Yang, leaving Ninjutsu the odd man out and the true main form of combat for shinobi.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:21 PM   #72
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
In my opinion, that goes against the smooth organization of things. Since the series started, it's been Ninjutsu-Genjutsu-Taijutsu. If Genjutsu is Yin, then its opposite - Taijutsu - seems like it'd probably be Yang, leaving Ninjutsu the odd man out and the true main form of combat for shinobi.
What smooth organization? xD

Taijutsu doesn't really even utilize Chakra though. Like, you don't focus Chakra, weave hand seals and then launch a kick. It was totally physical and dependent on Stamina aside from things like the Eight Gates and then Super Strength.

Not to mention, iirc, Yang had the life giving properties? Sounds like Medical, but I suppose it could be the vitality needed for Taijutsu? Idk.

/Heil

Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #73
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

suppose since Yin is mental, could Yang be spiritual? like Edo and the Pain path the ripped the spirit form a body?

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 07-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #74
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
suppose since Yin is mental, could Yang be spiritual? like Edo and the Pain path the ripped the spirit form a body?
No, it's physical/vitality/life giving.

/Heil

Old 07-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #75
Troll Master
Apprentice Genin

Troll Master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Yin is spiritual and Yang is physical energy.

Quote:
Yin and Yang are part of chakra. The Yin Release(Inton) techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs the imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness. As stated by the Mizukage, Genjutsu falls under that category. The Yang Release(Yoton) techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form. Naruto's Nine Tails Chakra Mode is made only of Yang chakra thus it emits life force which caused Yamato's Wood Style totems and Zetsus(which are enhanced with Yamato's DNA and Wood Style) to turn into trees. Yin and Yang are the extra chakra natures that everyone has By altering ones basic chakra to form an new elemental nature elemental ninjutsu can be used. Through the manipulation of both Yin-Yang non-elemental ninjutsu is formed like Tayuya's spirit worms were forms of spiritual energy that have small amounts of physical energy, thus they require stability and feed upon the physical energy they lack. Shikamaru also mentioned that Tayuya was the same type of ninja as he is, being able to use such kinds of "special chakra" in battle, supporting the belief that the Nara Clan's shadow-based jutsu is also Yin and Yang-based. The transformation of the Yin and Yang has to do with altering the amounts of and balance between spiritual and physical energy in chakra. Yin is used to give an object spiritual form from nothiness and then used with Yang adds life into that object making physical. Yin used by itself can produce Genjutsu while Yang used by itself can produce medical ninjutsu and other ninjutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
Yin is spiritual and Yang is physical.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #76
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

@Your reply to D330, nice copy paste xD But that's basically what I was saying, just didn't want the reaction of "Lol Narutopedia "

/Heil

Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #77
Might_GAI
Genin

Might_GAI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

does anyone know when the anime version of naruto vs the kyuubi is gonna be out its one of the best/ funniest parts in naruto shippuden.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #78
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Might_GAI View Post
does anyone know when the anime version of naruto vs the kyuubi is gonna be out its one of the best/ funniest parts in naruto shippuden.

This will be around 5+ episodes away. They need to go to the hidden Turtle island, naruto needs to beat his evil side, and then it'll happen.

give it around a month or two

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Old 07-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #79
uzumaki_barrage
Academy Graduate

uzumaki_barrage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

these reunions are becoming very contrived, the only one i actually felt a bit emotional reading was with Asuma.

next chapter should have some good stuff, hopefully not too much fighting with naruto and itachi/nagato - i would be more interested in things being revealed.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:26 AM   #80
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
This will be around 5+ episodes away. They need to go to the hidden Turtle island, naruto needs to beat his evil side, and then it'll happen.

give it around a month or two
Might be earlier, depending on if they use more than 1 chapter for the Episodes, or if they use more. Also, from what i've heard, the next Thursday we'll se a DOUBLE-Episode, YAY! But yeah, you're most likely right tho