Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default School Days

This show... I do not know the words to describe how evil this show is.. It is a 12 episode anime... I heard so much hype about how sad it was and how bad it was... I just figured oh they are just soft it can't be that bad... How wrong I was... For the unfortunate people who have already seen it.. Discuss the heart wrenching misery.. And for those of you who haven't. I STRONGLY STRONGLY recommend you don't look it up.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu

Last edited by What The Toast; 07-19-2011 at 08:16 PM.
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: School Days

That show is that evil????

Last edited by Narutodude234; 07-19-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never heard of it. And frankly..don't care enough to look it up.
But hey thanks for the warning.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Very Nice and Dark ANIME

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Now I have to go look it up. It's an anime so even if their is pools of blood and bodies stacked up miles high I would feel NOTHING.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Out of all the anime not part of the HST, or Viz as a whole, definitely Top 3. Great story. ;P
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
NaruGaar. <3
Genin

Location: Probably somewhere West of where you're standing.. ;)
NaruGaar. <3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was planning on starting on that anime this week actually.. I was hoping to hear good things.. ;}

"Life Without a Friend is Death Without a Witness"

NaruGaar. <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Oh, it is definitely a good anime.. But the sadness in it... It is overwhelming.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

Old 07-20-2011, 06:34 AM   #9
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

great show

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #10
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I only watched the last episode. Made me decide not to watch the rest of the series.

Seriously disturbing...

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

...why would you start at the end?

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #12
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
...why would you start at the end?
Heard that was suppose to be the most messed up and scary episode, and I didn't believe it since I assumed it only a school drama anyway. So I watched to see how 'scary' it was.
In short, I was wrong.<.<

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #13
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

The ending was one of the most brutal thing's I'd seen in anime. I've seen worse in RL movies, some of the stuff in SAW was furking brutal, but still, it was pretty messed up.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Heard that was suppose to be the most messed up and scary episode, and I didn't believe it since I assumed it only a school drama anyway. So I watched to see how 'scary' it was.
In short, I was wrong.<.<
Yeah well you pretty much ruined the entire series for yourself. It would have been so much worse if you watched the previous 11 episodes and got the back story behind each character.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #15
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Lesson? Keep it in your pants and don't screw with peoples emotions.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:31 PM   #16
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

/Looks it up
Old 07-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #17
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
Yeah well you pretty much ruined the entire series for yourself. It would have been so much worse if you watched the previous 11 episodes and got the back story behind each character.
Meh, I know the basic story to what led to the last episode, so I don't really need to.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-21-2011, 02:49 AM   #18
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

It made smile as I laughed while drinking a glass of blood.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #19
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Meh, I know the basic story to what led to the last episode, so I don't really need to.
It doesn't matter if you know the basic story. You didn't learn to know the characters and get attached to them. It isn't the same.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #20
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
It made smile as I laughed while drinking a glass of blood.

O.o You are one of a kind then.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler: