Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kishi Hinting At Sasuke's Return/ Sai Shaft Succeeds Danzo?

So if you saw the WORST CHAPTER COVER EVER you would see that it
has Team 7, the original and bland version with...

Sakura...meh

Kakashi...cool

Naruto...Awesome

and the traitorous cockroach known as The Sauce. BOO!

It's missing Captain Yamato...meh

but more importantly Sai Shaft! SAY WHAT!?

So is Kishimoto trying to hint to us that the Sauce will return?
Sure there's been flashbacks of them. But this shows older versions
of them and the fact Sai Shaft is unjustly missing suggests that
Sasuke returns and since Sai Shaft was his superior replacement
Sai Shaft goes on to bigger and better things. That's right...

SAI SHAFT SUCCEEDS DANZO AND BECOMES THE LEADER OF THE FOUNDATION!

Working in the shadows Sai Shaft fights evil drug cartels and gangsters
in order to keep the streets of Konoha safe. Sai Shaft has learned from
Lord Danzo how to survive and conquer in the treacherous world
of the Hidden Leaf Underground. A new series is on the rise...

SAI SHAFT STARS IN

SAI SHAFT'S BIG SCORE!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kishi Hinting At Sasuke's Return/ Sai Shaft Succeeds Danzo?

...Yamato would take over, not Sai, but nice theory.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
...Yamato would take over, not Sai, but nice theory.
Nah, I'm pretty sure Yamato is gonna die.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You're right. I forgot. Anyway, it's still a nice theory.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
You're right. I forgot. Anyway, it's still a nice theory.
If Naruto is old enough to be Hokage
then Sai Shaft is old enough to succeed Danzo.

Besides with Yamato he was Anbu.

Sai Shaft is Foundation. Although Foundation is a part of Anbu.
I think Sai Shaft should carry on Danzo's legacy.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yamato was just a part of the regular ANBU of Konoha.

Sai is the only known character that trained under the Foundation/Root that still lives.

If Kishi really wants a perfectly happy ending with Sasuke coming back, then I guess it would make sense to have Sai lead Root. Even if he's a bit young to lead an ANBU branch, he seems like he would be a fine leader.

IIRC, I thought Sai said that Root would simply blend back in with the normal ANBU and just be ANBU members anyways.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Yamato was just a part of the regular ANBU of Konoha.

Sai is the only known character that trained under the Foundation/Root that still lives.

If Kishi really wants a perfectly happy ending with Sasuke coming back, then I guess it would make sense to have Sai lead Root. Even if he's a bit young to lead an ANBU branch, he seems like he would be a fine leader.

IIRC, I thought Sai said that Root would simply blend back in with the normal ANBU and just be ANBU members anyways.
When did he say that?

I think the only thing he's said is that The Foundation would
have a long talk with the new "Hokage" Kakashi.

See? He's already acting as a leader.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #8
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
When did he say that?

I think the only thing he's said is that The Foundation would
have a long talk with the new "Hokage" Kakashi.

See? He's already acting as a leader.
Yeah, wasn't really sure of the specifics during their conversation, but I thought it was during the talk with Kakashi.

Not sure how I interpreted that from their little conversation. Think I mixed it with a character saying Root disbanded awhile back, which is weird since they've been active since very early Shippuden.

All the more reason why he should lead them. That's the best ending for Sai regardless of Sasuke IMO.

Even if their friendship is relatively new, having Naruto leading Konoha with Sai offering help in the "dark" or behind the scenes would be a sweet ending.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i am not happy about the manga cover too sasuke must die on this series. but i hope sai gets a good ending at the end of the series.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:18 AM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
i am not happy about the manga cover too sasuke must die on this series. but i hope sai gets a good ending at the end of the series.
me too

...At least in my case.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:00 AM   #11
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i can see ( if any survive ) Kakashi, Yamato or Anko taking over Anbu and i think Sai would be a good fit for Root seeing as how he has a new perspective on things since joining team 7. not sure if he would want to go back into the shadows though but seems possible.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
i can see ( if any survive ) Kakashi, Yamato or Anko taking over Anbu and i think Sai would be a good fit for Root seeing as how he has a new perspective on things since joining team 7. not sure if he would want to go back into the shadows though but seems possible.
Going back into the shadows doesn't mean he has to stop hanging out
with Team 7. Actually it may be better for him to continue doing so
as it makes him less suspicious then just staying underground all the time.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:47 AM   #13
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

are the covers always true at some point? or are they ever just pure fiction drawings? i never really paid attention to them.

i think Sai is too naive to lead Root. it should be Shikimaru or something. even TenTen might be better at least she'd be good for something. Sai isn't the best at interpreting stuff or understanding it, can't imagine how he could do Danzo's job.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
Alfred Van
Genin

Alfred Van is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post
are the covers always true at some point? or are they ever just pure fiction drawings? i never really paid attention to them.
In the first chapters of Naruto we saw Sasuke with a snake in a couple of chapter covers,which somehow hinted that Sasuke would go with Orochimaru.

I think Sasuke should return to Konoha,but after doing something like helping Naruto defeat Madara or Kabuto.I know,Sasuke has done many evil things and the world must hate him,but Konoha used to hate Naruto.
Alfred Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #15
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Van View Post
In the first chapters of Naruto we saw Sasuke with a snake in a couple of chapter covers,which somehow hinted that Sasuke would go with Orochimaru.

I think Sasuke should return to Konoha,but after doing something like helping Naruto defeat Madara or Kabuto.I know,Sasuke has done many evil things and the world must hate him,but Konoha used to hate Naruto.
Naruto never committed a crime though. Sasuke would have to literally save the entire leaf village to make up for what he has done.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #16
Axe
Freshmen Academy Student

Axe is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Axe Send a message via MSN to Axe Send a message via Yahoo to Axe

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Naruto never committed a crime though. Sasuke would have to literally save the entire leaf village to make up for what he has done.
Are you KIDDING? They ordered his BROTHER to murder his entire clan including his MOTHER AND HIS FATHER... And then BECAUSE of the LEAF VILLAGE he vengefully kills his own brother not at the time knowing he was ordered to do it.

Sasuke actually has the right to completely wreck the leaf village. Or atleast the village elders.

Danzō Shimura
Homura Mitokado
Koharu Utatane

Axe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #17
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe View Post
Are you KIDDING? They ordered his BROTHER to murder his entire clan including his MOTHER AND HIS FATHER... And then BECAUSE of the LEAF VILLAGE he vengefully kills his own brother not at the time knowing he was ordered to do it.

Sasuke actually has the right to completely wreck the leaf village. Or atleast the village elders.

Danzō Shimura
Homura Mitokado
Koharu Utatane

You need to catch up on the manga. First of all, Sasuke left the village! Joined akatsuki, joined Orochimaru, went into another villages territory and tried to capture their jinchurriki! Fought all the Kages and their respected jonin at a World Wide Meeting! Killed numerous samurai from other villages. Killed Danzo! Teamed up with Madara to destroy the world. Is that not enough!

The elders had a reason for killing the Uchiha, Sasuke should be thankful he was spared. I won't spoil it for you though.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle View Post

i think Sai is too naive to lead Root. it should be Shikimaru or something. even TenTen might be better at least she'd be good for something. Sai isn't the best at interpreting stuff or understanding it, can't imagine how he could do Danzo's job.
Sometimes they are. For instance there have been covers with Sasuke
with snakes long before Orochimaru was even introduced.

Sai Shaft too naive? Please.

Shikamaru is smart but he ain't seen a fraction of the stuff that Sai Shaft
has probably seen. When Shikamaru was acting as exam proctor, Sai
Shaft was out killing Jonin. Sure, Shikamaru got his revenge against
Hidan, an Akatsuki. But Sai Shaft had the guts to make a fake deal
with Orochimaru, a former Akatsuki and Sannin who in all likelihood is stronger than Hidan and then use that as an opportunity to try and kill
Sasuke until Naruto convinced him not to. Sai Shaft has seen it all.

Tenten? She should go back to fighting herself. Then maybe she'll win.

Actually Sai Shaft is damn good at understanding stuff. Remember that
this is the guy who at one point had no emotions. Now he practically
blends right in with the rest of the Konoha 11. Sai Shaft is the master
of the fake smile.

If anyone can surpass Danzo it's Sai Shaft.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 AM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Sai Shaft is the master
of the fake smile.

If anyone can surpass Danzo it's Sai Shaft.
Tis true. Sai Shaft was able to read from Sakura's fake smile that she was not going to rely on the Konoha 12 to take down Sasuke, but instead, betray them, find Sasuke herself and fail miserably.

Who else could read so much from a smile. Let's ask Sai about this.

Sai Shaft, why aren't you smiling?

Sai Shaft: I am smiling.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Tis true. Sai Shaft was able to read from Sakura's fake smile that she was not going to rely on the Konoha 12 to take down Sasuke, but instead, betray them, find Sasuke herself and fail miserably.

Who else could read so much from a smile. Let's ask Sai about this.

Sai Shaft, why aren't you smiling?

Sai Shaft: I am smiling.

Sai Shaft approved

...At least in my case.