Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #58721
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: Forum mall club

Don't worry. Once the tard counter reaches 20, this game is over. You can play too, just fill out a template.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:19 PM   #58722
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Delphin smiles and gives a powerful flick of his tail. Eventually they break the surface of the water. Delphin helps Soccer pull the thin membrane off before swimming over the edge. "Wow, so this what the surface looks like," Delphin gapes in wonder as his eyes dart about the yard.

"If you want to find Narutard continue on down the hall and up the staircase," Tandar says floping over onto his side. He straches his back on the floor before laying back down on his side.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #58723
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ CoD: That sounds hard. Since I'm lazy, I'll just watch and occasionally comment.xD

*Gets popcorn*

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #58724
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Delphin smiles and gives a powerful flick of his tail. Eventually they break the surface of the water. Delphin helps Soccer pull the thin membrane off before swimming over the edge. "Wow, so this what the surface looks like," Delphin gapes in wonder as his eyes dart about the yard.

"If you want to find Narutard continue on down the hall and up the staircase," Tandar says floping over onto his side. He straches his back on the floor before laying back down on his side.
"Thank you!"He says, picking up a knife before running down the hall.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #58725
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

It's actually really simple. The hardest part is deciding what to wear XD

Old 07-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #58726
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yup, I say, welcome to my world. I clamber off onto the surface. I guess this is goodbye, I gotta go find my pal. See ya! I run off in the direction Chris went.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #58727
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
It's actually really simple. The hardest part is deciding what to wear XD

Is that all you put? Your age and physical description?

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #58728
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Is that all you put? Your age and physical description?
Heres the template that I had
Name: Chris

Weapons:
1 A bow, with 15 arrows in a holder on my back
2 A black scythe.
Items:
1 A vial of Poison, to dip arrows in.
2 Beef Jerky(15 Packs.) Antidote soaked.
3 The souls of a village of people.In the form of a crystal. That enhances my speed.

Skills:
1 Lockpicking
2 Precision Aim
3 Talking to strong souls.
Clothing:
None P: Jk
A Black skull shirt, and black jeans. With a long Flowing mane of Blue hair <3 And Black boots. Forgot the boots.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #58729
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Goodbye!" Delphin waves as he watches Soccer leave. He continues to look around. Soccer tries to open the backdoor, but finds it locked. A cool breeze blows across her wet back.

As Chris walks down the hallway, the air around him grows warmer and warmer. As he walks, Chris notices that the warmer it gets the less decorated the walls become. Even though the hall is made out of stone, they are hot to the touch.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #58730
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ CoD:Ooooooooh.xD Kk, I'll join sometime and make the template thingie later.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #58731
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm glad I chose boots..."He said, Sure that if his feet touched the floor, he would run back. He feels tempted to Take his shirt off, but is reluctant to do so in case it gets colder.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #58732
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
"Goodbye!" Delphin waves as he watches Soccer leave. He continues to look around. Soccer tries to open the backdoor, but finds it locked. A cool breeze blows across her wet back.

As Chris walks down the hallway, the air around him grows warmer and warmer. As he walks, Chris notices that the warmer it gets the less decorated the walls become. Even though the hall is made out of stone, they are hot to the touch.
I shiver a bit, cold. I get out my sniper rifle, and shoot the lock off the door and storm in.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #58733
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Pinkie, it really Is fun. Especially Luring SOccer Using Jerky. XD

Old 07-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #58734
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

JERKY?! Where?! /looks around

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #58735
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Pinkie, it really Is fun. Especially Luring SOccer Using Jerky. XD

I can see that.xD
As soon as the thing gets to 20 I'll join.(That is if I don't have to leave)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #58736
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. We're at 15. =D

/A jerky trail leads soccer into a pit with spears at the bottom but not a part of the story.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #58737
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Hearing the noise, Tandar gets up to invetigate. Upon seeing Soccer walking through the kitchen he returns to sitting room. He merely nods his head in the direction of the hallway and Soccer soon finds herself in the same hallway as Chris.

The air around Chris continues to grow hotter and hotter. Suddenly he hears someone else walking down the hall. In front of him, Chris is still unable to see anything but the hall continuing on.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #58738
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hearing the noise, Tandar gets up to invetigate. Upon seeing Soccer walking through the kitchen he returns to sitting room. He merely nods his head in the direction of the hallway and Soccer soon finds herself in the same hallway as Chris.

The air around Chris continues to grow hotter and hotter. Suddenly he hears someone else walking down the hall. In front of him, Chris is still unable to see anything but the hall continuing on.
I throw the tiger a slim jim as thanks and run down the hallway. BYE KITTY! I yell. HI CHIRS!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #58739
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

He holds out his Scythe in a defencive stance, and turns around, looking for a threat.

Tard counter: 16.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #58740
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

The only thing Chris finds behind him is Soccer walking towards him. The added body makes the hallway seem even hotter. Continuing down the hall, the two see what appears to be a door wavering in distance. As they walk, the door never seems to get closer.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard