Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #4041
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
whats wrong brad? *holds you*
*is scared cuz of the guns that were fired cuz it hurt my ears and hides my face in ur arm and starts to cry*
Old 07-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #4042
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

awwww brad thats how they are

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #4043
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
awwww brad thats how they are
*keeps my face in ur arm and crys and whines*
Old 07-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #4044
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sorry brad

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:29 PM   #4045
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

he'll be ok

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #4046
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
sorry brad
Quote:
he'll be ok
*continues to cry and crys self to sleep with tears in my eyes*
Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #4047
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

brad dont cry please

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 04:36 PM   #4048
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sorry

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #4049
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
brad dont cry please
*looks at with tears in my eyes and calms down a little*
Quote:
sorry
*in angels arms looks at u and want s to go to u*
Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #4050
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

can he come angel?

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #4051
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Did things calm down?

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #4052
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Sorry, Mastermon

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #4053
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Sorry, Mastermon
all your fault

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #4054
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
all your fault
I'll be the bigger person and say

Spoiler:

Shut up!!!!

Old 07-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #4055
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Spoiler:

Shut up!!!!
lol, it's fun messing with you and also..............................YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #4056
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
all your fault
Quote:

Spoiler:

Shut up!!!!
*hides my face back into angels arm*
Old 07-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #4057
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

we should stop hayley

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 04:56 PM   #4058
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
we should stop hayley
Smartest thing you've ever said

Old 07-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #4059
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Smartest thing you've ever said
i swear you are annoying *being serious*

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #4060
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i swear you are annoying *being serious*
ooooo, You gettin real

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~