Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 07-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Bleach 457

It is out. What did you think?

I like the little punk guys Fullbringer. Seems like he always has luck on his side. It was also sweet to see Ichigo use Getsuga Tensho with his new powers.

What did Tsukishima mean when he said "I'm done"

And was that Ishida on the very last panel?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bleach 457

Ginjo Noooo!!!

That's going to cause problems for Ichigo now that he no longer has an ally
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That chapter was badass. Lots of action and a big twist with Ginjou sacrifising himself for Ichigo.
Cant wait for next week's chapter.

And yea, I'm pretty sure that was Ishida on the last panel.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
Troll Master
Apprentice Genin

Troll Master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Wow its already over.

I just started reading it and in like a minute I finished it.

Wait how can King Bradley uses his type of FullBring in battle and why did Riruka yelled Doll House if she weren't using her FullBring but that LoveGun, unless if the mansion is the Doll House and she can freely manipulate herself in the mansion.

Im confused what is that punk's FullBring?
Troll Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Master View Post
why did Riruka yelled Doll House if she weren't using her FullBring but that LoveGun, unless if the mansion is the Doll House and she can freely manipulate herself in the mansion.
I assume she was going to try and capture Ginjo, but he avoided it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Great chapter. So what happens if Moe gets "unlucky" with his Fullbring? Backlash?
Was not expecting Ginjo to do that at the end. Damn you Tsukishima! Ginjo is awesome.

MURDER HIM ICHIGO!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

just read it and wow it went fast but i really liked it the action has finally picked up and idk about anyone else but ichigo looks close to loosing it and about to snap

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Great chapter. So what happens if Moe gets "unlucky" with his Fullbring? Backlash?
Was not expecting Ginjo to do that at the end. Damn you Tsukishima! Ginjo is awesome.

MURDER HIM ICHIGO!
It was definitely a surprise, but if you look back at it, Ginjo wants his powers gone and the only one who can get rid of them is Ichigo. He couldn't let Ichigo get taken by Tsukishima, so he sacrificed himself on a split-second decision.

Ichigo is probably more pissed than he's ever been. Now he's truly alone in this fight. Of course, Uryu has something to do with this, so he might come to help, but will he make it? I think this chapter also confirms what I've been thinking for a long time now, that Tsukishima's always wanted Ichigo to complete his powers. But yet, even I don't have a clue why. Perhaps he really is working with Urahara and Isshin.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
It was definitely a surprise, but if you look back at it, Ginjo wants his powers gone and the only one who can get rid of them is Ichigo. He couldn't let Ichigo get taken by Tsukishima, so he sacrificed himself on a split-second decision.

Ichigo is probably more pissed than he's ever been. Now he's truly alone in this fight. Of course, Uryu has something to do with this, so he might come to help, but will he make it? I think this chapter also confirms what I've been thinking for a long time now, that Tsukishima's always wanted Ichigo to complete his powers. But yet, even I don't have a clue why. Perhaps he really is working with Urahara and Isshin.

What I wonder is why Ginjo wants Ichigo to fight Tsukishima.
Why doesn't Ginjo fight Tsukishima himself? Is Tsukishima just too strong?

I hope Uryu will come to help because if he's brainwshed too
that will just be overkill.

Yeah. I think Tsukishima wants to steal Ichigo's powers.
Or perhaps he wants to make Ichigo into his mind slave.
Still the question with Tsukishima is WHY would he want that?
I mean what's his overall goal? To just make an arrogant s.o.b?
Why did he betray Xcution? Why did he kill the soul reaper?
Who was the soul reaper he killed anyways? Someone we might
know? Or just a random soul reaper?

Maybe. Would be interesting.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Interesting. I am guessing Uryu is coming to help Ichigo. I assume they will be strong enough to cause Tsukishma to retreat. Otherwise is there that much left? Pretty much all his friends are on the other side. I suppose Ichigo could be taken over too. Then we will have a dramatic entrance of the new Soul Reaper I guess.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #11
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Interesting. I am guessing Uryu is coming to help Ichigo. I assume they will be strong enough to cause Tsukishma to retreat. Otherwise is there that much left? Pretty much all his friends are on the other side. I suppose Ichigo could be taken over too. Then we will have a dramatic entrance of the new Soul Reaper I guess.

I'm hoping not. Brainwashed Ichigo would be kinda stupid.

Crazy Ichigo is good though.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #12
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

great chapter! crap i hope ginjio's alright things are really heating up o.o

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #13
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Master View Post
Im confused what is that punk's FullBring?
His Fullbring will increase the probability that a normally rare or unlikely event will occur. The screws on the chandelier, as Moe said it, "just happened" to be loose, and the chandelier fell. In other words, Moe increased the chances that something so unlikely to happen actually would, and he does it by hitting the "jackpot" with his Fullbring.

As a better example, you know when something completely coincidental happens, and someone will say "What are the odds?" Well, Moe can literally increase the odds of something like that happening through his Fullbring.
Quote:
What I wonder is why Ginjo wants Ichigo to fight Tsukishima.
Why doesn't Ginjo fight Tsukishima himself? Is Tsukishima just too strong?

I hope Uryu will come to help because if he's brainwshed too
that will just be overkill.

Yeah. I think Tsukishima wants to steal Ichigo's powers.
Or perhaps he wants to make Ichigo into his mind slave.
Still the question with Tsukishima is WHY would he want that?
I mean what's his overall goal? To just make an arrogant s.o.b?
Why did he betray Xcution? Why did he kill the soul reaper?
Who was the soul reaper he killed anyways? Someone we might
know? Or just a random soul reaper?

Maybe. Would be interesting.
I don't think he wants Ichigo to fight Tsukishima in his place. He himself said that if Tsukishima were to fight him, Tsukishima would die. Rather, I think Ginjo just concluded that conflict between Tsukishima and Ichigo would be inevitable. He also might've sacrificed himself because, at the moment, he wants Tsukishima dead, and Ichigo has a much better chance of doing that than himself.

Uryu can't be brainwashed. If Tsukishima had bookmarked Uryu in his attack, Uryu would be at the manor right now with everyone else. There's no way he wouldn't, since bookmarking him would mean he would've lived out a life alongside Tsukishima. I still think it has something to do with what Uryu saw about Ichigo's Substitute Badge at the very end of the Soul Society Arc. I don't think that was used to fill chapter space and it still hasn't been adressed yet, so now is a better time than ever.

Why he killed the members of Xcution and the Substitute is a good question. (Although if I'm right about Ginjo being the real Substitute who lost his powers then Tsukishima didn't successfully kill the Substitute. Ginjo may well have a battle scar for all we know, as long as it's beneath clothing.) The best I can come up with is, Urahara and Isshin were involved, and Ginjo knows more about the past than anyone else, including his allies in Xcution. The way it is right now, we have no way of knowing if Urahara and Isshin are coming to help the situation or to hurt it. Tsukishima could very well be working with them.

For now, I think the manga is so close to the end of this arc that we should just wait and see, because whatever is going on, Urahara and Isshin seem to have some role in the big picture, and without knowing what that is we can't know what Tsukishima's true goal is. But, I think they probably know what Tsukishima's goal is even if they aren't involved with him.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:11 PM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
His Fullbring will increase the probability that a normally rare or unlikely event will occur. The screws on the chandelier, as Moe said it, "just happened" to be loose, and the chandelier fell. In other words, Moe increased the chances that something so unlikely to happen actually would, and he does it by hitting the "jackpot" with his Fullbring.

As a better example, you know when something completely coincidental happens, and someone will say "What are the odds?" Well, Moe can literally increase the odds of something like that happening through his Fullbring.I don't think he wants Ichigo to fight Tsukishima in his place. He himself said that if Tsukishima were to fight him, Tsukishima would die. Rather, I think Ginjo just concluded that conflict between Tsukishima and Ichigo would be inevitable. He also might've sacrificed himself because, at the moment, he wants Tsukishima dead, and Ichigo has a much better chance of doing that than himself.

Uryu can't be brainwashed. If Tsukishima had bookmarked Uryu in his attack, Uryu would be at the manor right now with everyone else. There's no way he wouldn't, since bookmarking him would mean he would've lived out a life alongside Tsukishima. I still think it has something to do with what Uryu saw about Ichigo's Substitute Badge at the very end of the Soul Society Arc. I don't think that was used to fill chapter space and it still hasn't been adressed yet, so now is a better time than ever.

Why he killed the members of Xcution and the Substitute is a good question. (Although if I'm right about Ginjo being the real Substitute who lost his powers then Tsukishima didn't successfully kill the Substitute. Ginjo may well have a battle scar for all we know, as long as it's beneath clothing.) The best I can come up with is, Urahara and Isshin were involved, and Ginjo knows more about the past than anyone else, including his allies in Xcution. The way it is right now, we have no way of knowing if Urahara and Isshin are coming to help the situation or to hurt it. Tsukishima could very well be working with them.

For now, I think the manga is so close to the end of this arc that we should just wait and see, because whatever is going on, Urahara and Isshin seem to have some role in the big picture, and without knowing what that is we can't know what Tsukishima's true goal is. But, I think they probably know what Tsukishima's goal is even if they aren't involved with him.
I think the arc may be ending soon but it will lead into something major.
Something that will probably get all of the Bleach characters involved.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
I think the arc may be ending soon but it will lead into something major.
Something that will probably get all of the Bleach characters involved.
Really? I think you might be right, and if it's something major then I'd be willing to bet the Royal Dimension. Isshin is probably from the 0 Division, or Royal Guard, and if that's the case the Royal Guard is full of massive powerhouses, because Isshin was actually able to match and overpower Aizen before the Hogyoku transformed him, and that happened without Isshin using his Bankai.

Isshin definitely used the Final Getsuga Tensho before. In Part 1, he said fighting Grand Fisher was the first time he had been a Soul Reaper in 20 years, and talking to Urahara, it seemed he had used an ability and because of that he wouldn't have blamed Urahara for any loss of power. This relates to the current story because when Ginjo spoke to Ichigo about the power he retained, it sounded like he had more specific details into the after-effects of the Final Getsuga Tensho, and there's no way he could know such things without spying on Urahara or even having met Isshin and interacted with him. Which would explain why he told Ichigo that Ichigo knew nothing about his family; Isshin used the FGT and lost his powers, and the way he got them back remains a mystery to both Ichigo and the readers.

Isshin and Urahara's only connection to the incident is the connection that Ginjo hinted they both had - To him. If this arc really is leading into a grander one, then it seems it would be the Royal Dimension Arc, because Isshin used the Final Getsuga Tensho for a reason, and a member of such a powerful group using such an incredible technique means nothing but trouble. Ginjo has a past with Urahara and Isshin, but Isshin has his own past, one that he alone knows.

I'm definitely looking forward to the finisher of this arc.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Really? I think you might be right, and if it's something major then I'd be willing to bet the Royal Dimension. Isshin is probably from the 0 Division, or Royal Guard, and if that's the case the Royal Guard is full of massive powerhouses, because Isshin was actually able to match and overpower Aizen before the Hogyoku transformed him, and that happened without Isshin using his Bankai.

Isshin definitely used the Final Getsuga Tensho before. In Part 1, he said fighting Grand Fisher was the first time he had been a Soul Reaper in 20 years, and talking to Urahara, it seemed he had used an ability and because of that he wouldn't have blamed Urahara for any loss of power. This relates to the current story because when Ginjo spoke to Ichigo about the power he retained, it sounded like he had more specific details into the after-effects of the Final Getsuga Tensho, and there's no way he could know such things without spying on Urahara or even having met Isshin and interacted with him. Which would explain why he told Ichigo that Ichigo knew nothing about his family; Isshin used the FGT and lost his powers, and the way he got them back remains a mystery to both Ichigo and the readers.

Isshin and Urahara's only connection to the incident is the connection that Ginjo hinted they both had - To him. If this arc really is leading into a grander one, then it seems it would be the Royal Dimension Arc, because Isshin used the Final Getsuga Tensho for a reason, and a member of such a powerful group using such an incredible technique means nothing but trouble. Ginjo has a past with Urahara and Isshin, but Isshin has his own past, one that he alone knows.

I'm definitely looking forward to the finisher of this arc.

Let me put it this way. I don't think Fullbringers are "filler" as some
like to think. I think they're going to be a pretty big part of the
Bleach story. And I think they're going to far more than just
getting Ichigo his powers back.

It's sorta like how the Vizards just seemed like they were another
training arc but were actually a pretty big part as they have
their history with Aizen and they are part of the reason why
Urahara is banished to the human world.

Fullbring will be like that but quite possibly even more so.

Well of course the Royal Guard would be full of powerhouses...

It's the Royal Guard.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm hoping not. Brainwashed Ichigo would be kinda stupid.

Crazy Ichigo is good though.
What else is left then, but ten chapters of fighting?

Old 07-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What else is left then, but ten chapters of fighting?
How about Ichigo kills Tsukishima. It does nothing to fix his friends
and now he has to figure out how to fix that slight problem...

AIZEN!

But now I wonder...will it work without Ginjo?

I hope Ginjo isn't dead. But I fear he may be. Shame.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How about Ichigo kills Tsukishima. It does nothing to fix his friends
and now he has to figure out how to fix that slight problem...

AIZEN!

But now I wonder...will it work without Ginjo?

I hope Ginjo isn't dead. But I fear he may be. Shame.
I guess.

I don't think he is dead. Remember Orihime? He is just on the other side now.

Old 07-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #20
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

VERY interesting chapter... The end was great.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote