Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #3941
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
takes your tail out gently*
Quote:
Originally Posted by gara my love View Post
amm .. Hey angel ^^ .., can i join ??
*tosses in ur arms alittle*
Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #3942
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
amm .. Hey angel ^^ .., can i join ??
sure you can!
you'll be my what?

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #3943
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

mmm.. let me think .. i guess your sis .. ^^
that never comes unlatched
A friend is like an owl
... both beautiful and wise
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost
whose spirit never dies
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.
gara my love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #3944
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ohhh okay sure!
i need to make a pic for you XD

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #3945
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*tosses in ur arms alittle*
smiles and rocks you more*

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #3946
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey dear! *runs and glomps X*
What up! *hugs back*

How you been??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #3947
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!gara my love saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
ohhh okay sure!
i need to make a pic for you XD
mmmm... okay ..
A friend is like an owl
whose spirit never dies
strong until the end
Old 07-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #3948
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
What up! *hugs back*

How you been??
^^ a little on the uncomfortable side but am pulling though >.>

hugging you*

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #3949
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
smiles and rocks you more*
*in ur amrs turns to u and curls up and tries to cvoer my ear with my good paw*
Old 07-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #3950
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
mmmm... okay ..
check the front page you'll see what i mean XD

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #3951
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*in ur amrs turns to u and curls up and tries to cvoer my ear with my good paw*
*keeps rocking you-

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #3952
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*keeps rocking you-
*is rocked and puts my tail tip bac in my mouth*
Old 07-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #3953
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Hai Hai!

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #3954
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

hey aunty!

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #3955
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Hai Hai!
Quote:
hey aunty!
*yawns then goes back to sleep and puts the tips of my tail in my mouth*

Last edited by mastermon91; 07-20-2011 at 12:18 PM.
mastermon91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #3956
gara my love
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
check the front page you'll see what i mean XD
ooo , ya ya i know what you mean ^^
A friend is like an owl
whose spirit never dies
strong until the end
Old 07-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #3957
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^^ a little on the uncomfortable side but am pulling though >.>

hugging you*
Well, that's cool. Keep pulling through amber! ^^

*pats your back*

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:19 PM   #3958
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
ooo , ya ya i know what you mean ^^
mmhmm am making it right now
Quote:
*takes it out gently*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xibitz360 View Post
Well, that's cool. Keep pulling through amber! ^^

*pats your back*
i guess so, thanks Daniel >.<

*smiles

R]
Old 07-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #3959
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
hey aunty!
Whats up? Btw, I took care of him this morning.
^^

Quote:
Awww..^^

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #3960
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Whats up? Btw, I took care of him this morning.
^^

Awww..^^
thank you aunty!

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~