Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 07-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Major Bleach prediction about Aizen

Okay so since Aizen is locked up in prison and the real world Ichigo is having trouble with tsukushima brainwashing Chad and Orhime i think it's a matter of time before Aizen will break out of prison and then he and Ichigo may end up teaming up. and aizen was never really a bad guy. he never killed anyone besides his own men and ichigo said that aizen was just looking for an equal and since he and ichigo had that equal fight i'd say that they could team up

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Major Bleach prediction about Aizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
Okay so since Aizen is locked up in prison and the real world Ichigo is having trouble with tsukushima brainwashing Chad and Orhime i think it's a matter of time before Aizen will break out of prison and then he and Ichigo may end up teaming up. and aizen was never really a bad guy. he never killed anyone besides his own men and ichigo said that aizen was just looking for an equal and since he and ichigo had that equal fight i'd say that they could team up
Hey, did you see my theory here on how Ichigo and Ginjo will team up to free Aizen so Ichigo can reverse the effect of Tsukishima's spell on his friends.
http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100881

Update on the theory: I don't think Tsukishima wants Ichigo to kill him
anymore but I still think Ichigo will kill him and yet the effect will stay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #3
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

no i did not see your theory

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 07-19-2011, 02:44 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
no i did not see your theory
Well you should.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

right i'll check it

Old 07-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

What if Aizen is the one playing the Puppets here?

I mean look at 423.
The Guy was smiling and still behaved cocky even with 20,000 years imprisonment.

Or am I thinking too much into this?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
What if Aizen is the one playing the Puppets here?

I mean look at 423.
The Guy was smiling and still behaved cocky even with 20,000 years imprisonment.

Or am I thinking too much into this?
I doubt you are, but I also doubt Aizen is behind Tsukishima. Tsukishima simply isn't the "follower" type. He wouldn't even let his own follower call himself that. If there's a connection between Tsukishima and Aizen, it's much more a partnership than Aizen being the one in control. Although, I honestly don't believe Aizen is going to do much except become a demonstration of Division 0's power. Isshin, who is most likely from the 0 Division or Royal Guard, outpowered pre-transformation Aizen. Without using his Bankai. If Aizen were to fight thirteen people at the same level of power as Isshin he would certainly not last long, particularly if any of them used Bankai.

I honestly think the Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc is only a prelude to the heart of Part 2, the Royal Dimension, because that's where the power is going to be. Although, while on the subject, I think Ginjo might have been the Substitute Soul Reaper of Xcution and had his powers removed by Urahara. There are a lot of hints in and out of the story; Ginjo's cover appearance in the first chapter of the arc, where seen wielding a blade different from the one he currently posesses; the title of his introductory chapter, "The Lost Agent", which could refer to either Ichigo or him; the fact that having the Substitute Badge hinted at him being the same as Ichigo before it was revealed the "real" reason he had it; and even his character writing in Volume 50, which appears to be saying that he formerly had a power he has now lost.

Whenever someone loses powers, Urahara is always involved, and besides that, Ginjo told Ichigo not to trust Urahara and to take measures to protect his family. Ginjo had also told Ichigo to investigate his own father and took it back, but Ginjo never took back telling Ichigo to trust Urahara. Plus, there's no reason otherwise for him to have done it. Why would he tell Ichigo he doesn't know anything about his family, and tell Ichigo he shouldn't trust Urahara? He always had a sinister air about him, something that contradicts his current motive, and even though I may be the one reading too much into it, I think it's because he had contempt for Ichigo's ignorance of the past and what Urahara and Isshin truly are. At least, what they are in Ginjo's eyes.

As always, I eagerly await the next Bleach chapter for developments and to see if my hunches are on the right track. No matter what, Ginjo does have a serious past, and as you said, Tsukishima may be connected to Aizen, given that he knew so much about Ichigo's powers and former life.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #8
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

aizen favoring hogyokyu over kyoka suigetsu was his downfall

whether or not he 'escapes' its of his own doing for forsaken his zanpakuto
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote