Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-17-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Devil's Advocate Debates: Anime SUCKS

That's right! I said it! Anime is G-A-R-B-A...TRASH! Anyone who reads Anime
is A THREAT TO THE HUMAN POPULATION and should be forced to read

REAL BOOKS like...I dunno A VCR INSTRUCTION MANUAL!

Think Anime is gonna teach you anything!? Think again you anime fan!!!

Scientist have COFIRMED that anime destroys the MIND.
Yes, you read that wright. It DESTROYS YOUR MIND POWERS!

VCR Instruction manuals will teach you MANY things...like operating a vcr.

AND THAT'S VERY RELATIVE INFORMATION THESE DAYS.

Here is why anime sucks

1. It's too darn popular! everyone knows if it's popular it must mean it's crap and that's just what anime is. Except it clogs your toilet all the time!

2. Anime is evil! HAIR SHOULDN'T BE PURPLE!!!

3. IT'S AN ADDICTION!!! People spend too much time sitting like couch potatoes watching anime when they should be sitting like couch potatoes
watching sports that they are too out of shape to perform

4. And speaking of sports. EVERYBODY knows that anime watchers
are all FAT AND LAZY AND ANTISOCIAL! They would eat babies
if they weren't so FAT AND LAZY!!! (Pass me the BBQ Chicken!!)

5. NOBODY WATCHES IT!

6. I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise said it was crazy. Tom Cruise is my hero!
I remember when he teamed up with Val Kilmer to save us from the MiGs!

7. WHY!? WHY DID GOOSE HAVE TO DIE!!!???

8. TOBI IS BIT!!!

9. Anime sucks because if it didn't I wouldn't be writing this. DUH!!

11. Anime sucks because it makes people stupid! Anime fans can't even count wright!

Go ahead and try to argue against me!! I'll win this argument because
even if I don't I'll act like I did because I am JUST THAT BRILLIANT!

And yes I am ABSOLUTELY CERIOOUS ABOUT THIS DEBATE!!!!

CAN'T YOU SEE HOW SEREIOUS I AM

THAT'S SEERIOUS!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Devil's Advocate Debates: Anime SUCKS

Something tells me sticky has been hacked.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@2: i wore my purple wig to the movies today and plan to dye my hair purple this summer xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Something tells me sticky has been hacked.
Something tells me that Nick Tasogare is A ANIME FAN!!!

Well I'm NO anime fan!! I hate anything that comes from Vietnam!!!

Vietnam is by far the worst county in Prussia!!!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:58 PM   #6
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I nearly died reading 2,3 and 9.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
@2: i wore my purple wig to the movies today and plan to dye my hair purple this summer xD
SEE WHAT ANIME IS DOING TO THE CHILDREN!!!!???

THEY'RE GOING TO THE MOVIES!!! That's preposterious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
I KNOW I AM.

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE I NEVER watch anime!!!

By the way Naruto 219 was better than I thought it would be though teh ending was lame as I thought it would be.

BUT I DIGRESS i NEVER read anime!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #8
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I nearly died reading 2,3 and 9.
I nearly died reading anime!!!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I nearly died reading anime!!!
you don't read anime. you read subtitles.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
you don't read anime. you read subtitles.

NO I SINK SUBTITLES!!! LIKE THE HUNT FOR OCTOBER RED!!!

Sean Connery is a true American hero!!!

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What about Sovitistan?

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What about Sovitistan?
The Country or the Condiment?

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Well yes, you can't read anime. You can read subtitles though.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Country or the Condiment?
The playtpus.

Does this about to reading manga too or watching Anime? I just want to clarify.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Well yes, you can't read anime. You can read subtitles though.
I CAN READ ANIME IF I DARN WELL PLEASE!!!

BUT I MUCH RATHER READ MORE SOPHISITCATED STUFF

LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS!

Quote:
The playtpus.

Does this about to reading manga too or watching Anime? I just want to clarify.
Nobody should read anime or watch manga! IT'S A DISSGRACE

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I CAN READ ANIME IF I DARN WELL PLEASE!!!

BUT I MUCH RATHER READ MORE SOPHISITCATED STUFF

LIKE PHOTOGRAPHS!

Nobody should read anime or watch manga! IT'S A DISSGRACE
But what if the manga has a knife? Wouldn't it be dangerous and foolish not to watch it?! D:

Old 07-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But what if the manga has a knife? Wouldn't it be dangerous and foolish not to watch it?! D:
you can't threaten me!!!

OH SNAP WOOSTER HAS A BUTTER KNIFE!!!

*hides*

...At least in my case.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you can't threaten me!!!

OH SNAP WOOSTER HAS A BUTTER KNIFE!!!

*hides*
I'll butter your biscuits too. D:

Old 07-17-2011, 08:49 PM   #19
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #20
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You have a problem with devouring baby souls, punk?