Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #3201
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Ambie: Yo Yo Yo! Nice Pictures ^^
Dude:...STill Not Watching It xD
>.< thank you i made them when you werent around ^///^

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #3202
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Cool Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
>.< thank you i made them when you werent around ^///^
^.^ Yeah There Cool.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #3203
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
^.^ Yeah There Cool.
yeah sure is i guess if you say soo!

R]
Old 07-17-2011, 05:14 PM   #3204
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
smiles and huggles you *
*is huggled and wags my tail* ^^
Old 07-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #3205
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
yeah sure is i guess if you say soo!
Hehe yup xD
Old 07-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #3206
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*is huggled and wags my tail* ^^
*smiles and kisses your cheek*
Quote:
Hehe yup xD
walks away*

R]
Old 07-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #3207
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

walks away*
*is kissed and u see the bandaid on my right front leg*
Old 07-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #3208
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

walks away*
What Did I Do?
Old 07-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #3209
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Ambie: Yo Yo Yo! Nice Pictures ^^
Dude:...STill Not Watching It xD
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #3210
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*is kissed and u see the bandaid on my right front leg*
aww lookie here its getting better now dearr
Quote:
What Did I Do?

R]
Old 07-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #3211
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:

*sees that ur sad and nudges u*
Old 07-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #3212
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe yeah

Quote:

*chases after you* whats wrong?
Old 07-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #3213
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
hehe yeah

*chases after you* whats wrong?
Quote:
*sees that ur sad and nudges u*
smiles a little*

R]
Old 07-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #3214
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Ambie: Really whats wrong?
Old 07-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #3215
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Ambie: Really whats wrong?
*shakes my head and vanishes*

R]
Old 07-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #3216
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*shakes my head and vanishes*
*Looks Down* WHat Did I Do?
Old 07-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #3217
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Daniel Bryan won Smackdown money in the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #3218
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Looks Down* WHat Did I Do?
sits in a corner crying*

R]
Old 07-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #3219
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sits in a corner crying*
*Stands Over You* Um I-I Sorry
Old 07-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #3220
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Stands Over You* Um I-I Sorry
ish okayz roro *kisses your cheek*

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~