Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: What do you think?
It's a good thread 21 77.78%
It's okay 1 3.70%
What am I doing here? O.o 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2011, 06:20 AM   #21
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: V's Fourm Family

And people will come!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:20 AM   #22
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Is it odd that's I find this weird? o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #23
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Nah, everyone else I knew on here had one, I felt left out. ._. xD Now I don't know why they made these anyway....

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 06:24 AM   #24
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I never made one.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #25
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

>.> I know, other people had. I don't know how they got more than two pages.... o.o they have more friends....

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #26
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/ joins
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #27
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

What do you wanna be?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #28
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

They're family thread became a chat thread.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #29
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

xD I think this one might turn into the same thing.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 06:30 AM   #30
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sasu never made one, either =\

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #31
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
What do you wanna be?
Doesn't matter.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:31 AM   #32
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

So far..I'd say so xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #33
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

but sasu likes chats, so is ok

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #34
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

If you made one, it probably end up like how this one might. Just a chatting one.. >.> anyway...
Ninja Kittie: =^.^= *runs around room*

@Inuyasha

I need to know. Come up with something.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 06:38 AM   #35
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o..
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-17-2011, 06:39 AM   #36
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

what?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 06:57 AM   #37
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

my mom's letting me go grocery shopping with her with my purple wig on! =D

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-17-2011, 07:00 AM   #38
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

xD Sasu, that's very random. Why would you wear a wig to go to a store? O.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-17-2011, 07:01 AM   #39
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
xD Sasu, that's very random. Why would you wear a wig to go to a store? O.o
don't wanna do my hair? xD

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 07-17-2011, 07:03 AM   #40
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

O.o Wear a hat.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
angel, deadtaka, deidara#1, ilikepie, inuyasha, jakropha, jenny, leaf's tool, nexthokage, royelric, sasu_girl, shoukry, ski, taker369