Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2011, 05:44 PM   #2981
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

*kisses your leg gently * it'll be fine hun

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #2982
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

omg..
Old 07-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #2983
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hello storm *waves and lets my wolf pup waves as well*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #2984
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
hello storm *waves and lets my wolf pup waves as well*
*waves my paw then hides my face*
Old 07-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #2985
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

huggles you*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #2986
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
huggles you*
*is huged but keeps my leg on ur shoulder*
Old 07-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #2987
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

holds you gently*-

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #2988
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
holds you gently*-
*lays on my ack in ur arms and puts the tip of my tail in my mouth*
Old 07-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #2989
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

nonono *takes it out gently*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #2990
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
nonono *takes it out gently*
*puts it back into my mouth*
Old 07-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #2991
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

*takes it out again *

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #2992
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*takes it out again *
*looks up at u then puts my paws over my eyes*
Old 07-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #2993
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

whats wrong?

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #2994
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
whats wrong?
*looks up at u and nudges u wanting my paci*
Old 07-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #2995
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

ok ok ok *gets up*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #2996
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
ok ok ok *gets up*
*follows u keeping my leg off of the ground*
Old 07-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #2997
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

picks you up* gets the paci/

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #2998
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
picks you up* gets the paci/
*is picked up and looks up at u with my ears down thinking i'm being a problem and looks down*
Old 07-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #2999
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

hell no you arent *hugs you *

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #3000
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
hell no you arent *hugs you *
*looks up at u with wide eyes*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~