Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #2961
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Mew!!!! :3
*runs over to leaf with my paci in my mouth and wags my tail at him*
Old 07-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #2962
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

I'm Back!
Old 07-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #2963
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
*Purrs and lets out a loud meow* MEOW MEW! :3
smiles and pats your head*
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*looks at you and leaf get along -
Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
I'm Back!
you were missed XD

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #2964
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Purrs and rolls on to my back* Mew. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
smiles and pats your head*

*Continues to roll around on my back* Mew Mew. X3

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #2965
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

smiles and scratches you stomach*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #2966
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*runs over to u and gives u my paci then runs back oer to leaf and plays with him*
Quote:

*barks at u playfully*
Old 07-16-2011, 04:25 PM   #2967
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*runs over to u and gives u my paci then runs back oer to leaf and plays with him*

*barks at u playfully*
takes paci*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #2968
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
smiles and scratches you stomach*
*Smiles as well and enjoys it a lot* X3
Quote:
*barks at u playfully*
*Paws at you playfully* :3

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #2969
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

smiles and continues scratching your stomach*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #2970
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*Smiles as well and enjoys it a lot* X3

*Paws at you playfully* :3
*nips at ur paws playfully*
Old 07-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #2971
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

awww *looks at them

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #2972
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*nips at leafs tail*
Old 07-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #2973
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

lol dear

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #2974
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
lol dear
*runs to u and jumps up into ur arms and whinces a little from the pain in my right front leg*
Old 07-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #2975
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*runs to u and jumps up into ur arms and whinces a little from the pain in my right front leg*
what happened? *holds you*

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #2976
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
what happened? *holds you*
*whimpers* (i hurt myself when i hit that rock when i was runing after blast remeber)
Old 07-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #2977
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

holds you closely* (blast would love to see your back now and yes i remember)

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #2978
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
holds you closely* (blast would love to see your back now and yes i remember)
*is held close* (is he on?)
Old 07-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #2979
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

smiles and pats your head*(not yet)

R]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #2980
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
smiles and pats your head*(not yet)
*is patted and lays on my back with my front right leg away from ur chest*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~