Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
HumbleWillis
Freshmen Academy Student

HumbleWillis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Question Manga chapters 519 vs 545, why isn't Naruto dead?

Okay, I recently read chapter 545, at the end of which Naruto is in Beast Chakra mode. While in Beast Chakra mode, he splits into a dozen or so Shadow Clones. He runs around with those clones active for the next couple of chapters.

The problem I see here is back in Chapter 519 while Naruto is training in his Beast Chakra stuff, Bee tells him that if he uses Shadow Clones in Beast Chakra mode, the division of his Naruto Chakra will allow the Jinchuriki to drain his Naruto Chakra dry and kill him in an instant.

So ... he's been running around like this for 3 chapters now ... and Bee has been there with him the whole time and didn't say anything about it when he performed his multi-clone technique. Why isn't he dead already ?
HumbleWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Manga chapters 519 vs 545, why isn't Naruto dead?

Because due to the simple fact that he is the Main Character.

Overcoming oddities is a typical behaviour no matter how redicilous it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
HumbleWillis
Freshmen Academy Student

HumbleWillis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ah ... it's all so clear now ...

DOH! haha

Eventually the writers are still going to have explain it.
HumbleWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hers my take on it true bee did tell him that but at the time naruto was learning to control it still. seing now how him and the demon fox are on somewhat level terms now the fox might not trying to drain naruto's life. i thought the same thing when i saw that, but then i thought in the short time it took for naruto and bee to escape the island naruto learns how to do a rasengan version of the tailed beast bomb step one then we see the multi rasengan and a rasengan vacuum then he splits into shadow clones and takes off. one other thing to remember is naruto is a uzamaki so naturally he has a large amount of chakras and longevity of life. so he may have a certian time frame he can keep the shadow clones active kinda like sage mode. at this point it seems naruto has put the demon fox in check so the fox actually is listening to him more. maybe the demon fox actually likes naruto now cuz we really havnt seen him since naruto escaped the island. hope that helped some but i could be wrong
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast chakra jinchuriki