Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Deadliest Warrior Sea.3

I know that the topic has come and gone and i'll say this that im sry if ive done something wrong,but i just wanted to ask you all about Your favorite Warriors from the Show from the past 2 seasons.Im looking forward to season 3 comin up and anybody that likes this show,will have something to look forward to.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Deadliest Warrior Sea.3

I really really liked when they did the IRA vs Taliban, I like the group vs group stuff. But I feel like that show is seriously skewed sometimes ya know?

Like the pirate vs knight (i think that was way back in the first season?) that was such BS "the pirate wins because he has a gun!" yeah... a gun that it took him 6 tries before he finally got a shot off

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
I really really liked when they did the IRA vs Taliban, I like the group vs group stuff. But I feel like that show is seriously skewed sometimes ya know?

Like the pirate vs knight (i think that was way back in the first season?) that was such BS "the pirate wins because he has a gun!" yeah... a gun that it took him 6 tries before he finally got a shot off
It was season 1. well im not gonna argue but when the Knight is fully armored but the helmet part that slides up and down,and point-blank shot to the head....yeah i'd die too....Oh little fun fact if heard right,They do the fights both ways...So if the Knight for example won,Pirate wouldve died.
Season 1 fave...William Wallace vs. Shaka Zulu
Season 2 fave...SWAT vs GSG-9

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 07-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
kaito uzumaki
Academy Graduate

kaito uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

id wanna see the Russian govermet vs Parliament....although didnt Russia used to have nukes?
kaito uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito uzumaki View Post
id wanna see the Russian govermet vs Parliament....although didnt Russia used to have nukes?
during the cold war i think.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I love this show. I like the show with the ninja vs. (Cant remember who). O.o i just cant remember who won. xD i hope it was the ninja or atila the hun. What ever episode he was in.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like the Samurai, Vlad the Impaler, the CIA, SWAT, Zande, and Rajput. They need a back for blood special with SWAT vs. Cartel/SEALS and Rajput vs Vlad.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
I love this show. I like the show with the ninja vs. (Cant remember who). O.o i just cant remember who won. xD i hope it was the ninja or atila the hun. What ever episode he was in.
Ok it was season 1 Ninja vs Spartan....Liked the episode,Ninjas weapons and Spartans weaponry but sad to say Spartans won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I like the Samurai, Vlad the Impaler, the CIA, SWAT, Zande, and Rajput. They need a back for blood special with SWAT vs. Cartel/SEALS and Rajput vs Vlad.
SWAT vs GSG-9 and Navy Seals vs Israli Commandoes were in my opinion almost mirror soldiers....One soldier facing another i guess.
Vlad i admit i was pissed when they said that he would win against Sun Tzu but after it was all said and done,Vlad was one messed up MFer that knew what he was doing.Rajput i think would give him a run for his money.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Now I remember, thanks. ^^

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #10
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Now I remember, thanks. ^^
glad i could help.Love the show so i knew...also have the 1st season on dvd.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #11
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Ok it was season 1 Ninja vs Spartan....Liked the episode,Ninjas weapons and Spartans weaponry but sad to say Spartans won.

SWAT vs GSG-9 and Navy Seals vs Israli Commandoes were in my opinion almost mirror soldiers....One soldier facing another i guess.
Vlad i admit i was pissed when they said that he would win against Sun Tzu but after it was all said and done,Vlad was one messed up MFer that knew what he was doing.Rajput i think would give him a run for his money.
I love the chakram. Vlad's Sword, the Killij, is just freakin overkill though. Cut STRAIGHT THROUGH that pig. Nothing even left.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #12
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I love the chakram. Vlad's Sword, the Killij, is just freakin overkill though. Cut STRAIGHT THROUGH that pig. Nothing even left.
It worked for Vlad now didnt it? Cut Tzu's hands off then impaled him.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It worked for Vlad now didnt it? Cut Tzu's hands off then impaled him.
Also, what do you think about the new warriors shown in the commercial? George Washington, Genghis Kahn, and Joan of Ark. Thoughts? I personally wonder why they would include George Washington, I have no idea what his unique weapons could possibly be.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #14
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Also, what do you think about the new warriors shown in the commercial? George Washington, Genghis Kahn, and Joan of Ark. Thoughts? I personally wonder why they would include George Washington, I have no idea what his unique weapons could possibly be.
Joan of Ark..im surprised and saying its about time to put some historic women in there but who else besides Joan is there?

Washington in the 1st epi of the season is supposed to face Napoleon (mispelled maybe) another general...I would suppose the weapons would be,Rifle,Sword,maybe a flintlock pistol and Cannon.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Joan of Ark..im surprised and saying its about time to put some historic women in there but who else besides Joan is there?

Washington in the 1st epi of the season is supposed to face Napoleon (mispelled maybe) another general...I would suppose the weapons would be,Rifle,Sword,maybe a flintlock pistol and Cannon.
List of all season 3 match-ups in supposed order:

Last edited by Pool; 07-13-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: links effed up
Old 07-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #16
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
List of all season 3 match-ups in supposed order:
French Foreign Legion vs. Gurkhas
[URL="http://www.spike.com/articles/kjr045/deadliest-warrior-battle-to-the-death-ivan-the-terrible-vs-hern-n-cort-s-in-deadliest-warrior-season-3"]Ivan the Terrible vs. Hern
Ok i'll honestly say it,This seasons line-up will be all new to me cause i really dont know alot of anybody...It'll be interesting this season...Anybody remember the battle between Mafia and Yakuza? I do but i just thought id ask.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The links effed up, damn.

Mafia ftw

Also, do you watch 1,000 ways to die?

Old 07-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #18
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The links effed up, damn.

Mafia ftw

Also, do you watch 1,000 ways to die?
Oh well....

So i take it you watched that episode?

I seen a few episodes but not a big fan....just proves that people are stupid and has creative ways to go....Like one that they showed of the Soldier that died without gettin shot by the firing squad,but by his heart givin out.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, I watched most of the Mafia/Yakuza one, not all the testing though...

If you go on the Deadliest Warrior Facebook page you will find the first 10 minutes of the George Washington vs. Napoleon Bonaparte matchup.

Old 07-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #20
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, I watched most of the Mafia/Yakuza one, not all the testing though...

If you go on the Deadliest Warrior Facebook page you will find the first 10 minutes of the George Washington vs. Napoleon Bonaparte matchup.
It was interesting match-up...almost polar opposites,with a few slight changes...Spetznas vs Green Berets was very unexpected.

Its also on the website too.