Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-10-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Post here if chapter 455 made you feel like an idiot

I spent ages going on about how Danzou couldn't possibly be Obito but now that seems like there is no other possibility and i feel like an idiot
Old 07-10-2009, 04:45 AM   #2
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Post here if chapter 455 made you feel like an idiot

Agreed.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-10-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:
Sure he has the Sharingan.It doesnt prove he is Obito though.
Another Theory is that he could be Izuna or Madara himself.
But just the fact that he has one indicates that he is definetely one of them.
I cant see Danzo just being Danzo with a Sharingan eye.
Also a possibility that he simply stole it from an Uchiha.
Maybe Obito or even someone from the Uchiha Massacre.

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Old 07-10-2009, 05:08 AM   #4
Shadow666
Freshmen Academy Student

Shadow666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Danzo Has Sharingan only In his right eye. Tobi/Madara In his left eye.
Not a coincidence!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Count me confused!

I knew that was gonna happen, but I didn't expect it. That makes no sense at all, I know.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:10 AM   #6
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick tasogare View Post
count me confused!

I knew that was gonna happen, but i didn't expect it. That makes no sense at all, i know.
ah xd

ah xd

ah xd

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:11 AM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow666 View Post
Not a coincidence!!!
They both have it in their right eye. Tobi's mask had the hole on the right, and Danzo's right side was covered. Plus, he couldn't be Izuna, Madara took his eyes.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:18 AM   #8
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
They both have it in their right eye. Tobi's mask had the hole on the right, and Danzo's right side was covered. Plus, he couldn't be Izuna, Madara took his eyes.
Spoiler:

Yeah but Izuna supposedly died in a battlefield.Whats a blind Ninja doing in a battle??

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 05:47 AM   #9
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Spoiler:

I disagreed! Yes, Danzou could have the sharingan all this time but, I dont think is Obito. Hes to old to be Obito. I say lets wait and see who Danzo really is.
Beware of wall of text.

Spoiler:
How old is Danzo? Wait, you can't tell me because you are simply assuming he is old from his appearance. There are many different reasons why Obito's body could appear to be old. One would be that he was brought back from a reanimation jutsu. The fact that he wasn't given a proper burial means that nothing was done to preserve the body. This would mean that the body would have begun to decay after some time passed.

Another one could be an illness, I won't go into detail because there are many illnesses that disfigure the body.

Why do you think Kishimoto gave Tobi a mask with only one eye hole? Why did it just happen to be on his right side, the same side that Obitos remaining sharingan was in? It was to make fans think that Tobi had to be Obito, when in reality Danzou really was. It is one of the most basic techniques in story telling, yet most people don't pick up on it until the author has started to tell them things that hint towards it.

Just another thing for people to think about. The tragic event that happened during the mission that Kakashi gained his sharingan changed Kakashi completely. He used to follow the rules to the letter. Yet once his friend died, who didn't follow rules as well, he became just like him.

So, if this happened to Kakashi, that means the same thing could happen to Obito. He tried to save his friends, but by doing so almost lost his life. This life-death situation would easily change a kids life drastically. This also leaves room to develop Kakashi as a character because if he finds out that Danzou is Obito, then he will wonder why he is the way he is and wonder what everything that he has done to show his gratitude towards Obito was a waste.

The only theory with evidence to support it is this one, besides the one of Danzou just having a sharingan, so it is most likely this theory.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:52 AM   #10
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Beware of wall of text.

Spoiler:
How old is Danzo? Wait, you can't tell me because you are simply assuming he is old from his appearance. There are many different reasons why Obito's body could appear to be old. One would be that he was brought back from a reanimation jutsu. The fact that he wasn't given a proper burial means that nothing was done to preserve the body. This would mean that the body would have begun to decay after some time passed.

Another one could be an illness, I won't go into detail because there are many illnesses that disfigure the body.

Why do you think Kishimoto gave Tobi a mask with only one eye hole? Why did it just happen to be on his right side, the same side that Obitos remaining sharingan was in? It was to make fans think that Tobi had to be Obito, when in reality Danzou really was. It is one of the most basic techniques in story telling, yet most people don't pick up on it until the author has started to tell them things that hint towards it.

Just another thing for people to think about. The tragic event that happened during the mission that Kakashi gained his sharingan changed Kakashi completely. He used to follow the rules to the letter. Yet once his friend died, who didn't follow rules as well, he became just like him.

So, if this happened to Kakashi, that means the same thing could happen to Obito. He tried to save his friends, but by doing so almost lost his life. This life-death situation would easily change a kids life drastically. This also leaves room to develop Kakashi as a character because if he finds out that Danzou is Obito, then he will wonder why he is the way he is and wonder what everything that he has done to show his gratitude towards Obito was a waste.

The only theory with evidence to support it is this one, besides the one of Danzou just having a sharingan, so it is most likely this theory.
Spoiler:

Danzo's age has been revealed on the wiki site about this Manga.
He's 72. Just saying.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 05:58 AM   #11
Shadow666
Freshmen Academy Student

Shadow666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Spoiler:

Danzo's age has been revealed on the wiki site about this Manga.
He's 72. Just saying.
WoooW cuz wiki iz soooo reliable
Old 07-10-2009, 06:01 AM   #12
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
WoooW cuz wiki iz soooo reliable
Its comfirmed in Kishis Databook No.3 that he is.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #13
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I feel sooo stupid wow i fell out on thee floor when I saw that

Spoiler:
Danzo had the sharingan however I don't think he's Madara or Obito just yet maybe once more information is revealed.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 AM   #14
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok so...
All of the Uchiha are:
Sasuke - Obviously not him
Itachi - Can't be as Itachi is dead
Madara - Possibly but not very likely
Izuna - Very unlikely as Izuna (Supposedly) has no eyes
Obito - Apart from the age difference most likely out of all
Fugaku - Dead
Hikaku - Possible although Hikaku is most likely dead
Inabi - Presumed dead
Mikoto - Dead
Shisui - Definitely dead
Setsuna - In time of 2nd Hokage so most likely dead
Yashiro - Not very likely as Yashiro is presumed dead and doesn't have black hair
Tekka - Presumed dead
Uruchi - Presumed dead and is a woman
Yakumi - Very loyal to the Uchiha Clan so not likely
Teyaki - Presumed dead
Old 07-10-2009, 07:06 AM   #15
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

We should've known there was gonna be some kind of plot twist with him, but this was unexpected to say the least. x_x

Old 07-10-2009, 07:50 AM   #16
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
Its comfirmed in Kishis Databook No.3 that he is.
Even if it was, that it was talking about the man we know as Danzou. The data book could have simply meant that the man known as Danzou was thought to be 73. Perhaps he came to the village and assumed a new life, gave a fake Date of Birth, etc. This would easily hide his true identity. Not everything Kishimoto tells us has to be the truth. However, at this point the only one who knows is him.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #17
i_love_naruto
Academy Graduate

i_love_naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's so really weird! Danzo does have the Sharingan I saw it with my own eyes he had it in his left eye while Madara has it in his right eye but it's weird how he shows it in his left....real shocker for me.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:33 AM   #18
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Spoiler:

I disagreed! Yes, Danzou could have the sharingan all this time but, I dont think is Obito. Hes to old to be Obito. I say lets wait and see who Danzo really is.
Are you joking? hes not too old, he just looks old because HIS WHOLE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS BODY IS GONE! No arm, Bloodshot sharingan. I mean its either that or he's addicted to crack.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
Old 07-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #19
hotaru uzumaki
Genin Elite

hotaru uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Not a coincidence!!!
i agree,he took it from madara
Old 07-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Danzo is obviously not an Uchiha. If he were, he could turn off his Sharingan and wouldn't need the bandages to hide it. Plus, if he were an Uchiha, he would've activated the Sharingan in his Left Eye. So he probably had it transplanted from an Uchiha. And I didn't feel like an idiot, because it was never impossible for him to have the Sharingan. You can't consider something impossible just because it's very unlikely.