Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #161
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimateninja View Post
i think its going 2 end with naruto and sasuke clashing again, cause its already confirmed it doesnt end at the kage summit because of the scan of sasuke and danzo dueling. but who knows, they may take it even further than that...a lot can happen in the next couple of months, they may even keep good on trailer ad and take us all the way to the 4th shinobi war..ultimate ninja style rikudo naruto...TOTALLY EPIC!!!!
I thought Sasuke vs Danzo was during the Kage Summit o_o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #162
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

it wont go into the war not until kishi gets down to the big battles that will fit the games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #163
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

It's on PSP, not Xbox and PS3.

Damnit. Somebody beat me to making this thread. xD I'm going to make a thread of comfirmed characters and update it.

This game looks freaking amazing. It is said to cover everything up to the war. I highly doubt this though since no actual photos of the war have been shown nor is the actual war finished yet in the manga, but it is not set to release until Fall.

They are saying that the game will have over 20 playable characters. This seems quite weak, don't you think? If this game will, in fact, run from the beginning to the war, I would have to put a prediction down of around...40 characters at the least.

The graphics look spectacular. This is PS3 quality on a PSP. This game will probably take up an entire SD card, but it will be worth it. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
it wont go into the war not until kishi gets
down to the big battles that will fit the games
We still go until Fall for the manga to wrap up or continue the war. The game is still in development.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-10-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #164
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This game will only go to the end of the Kage Summit. The reason the character roster is small is because they are only adding major characters that they can't leave out. Like Soul Igintion did.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #165
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
This game will only go to the end of the Kage Summit. The reason the character roster is small is because they are only adding major characters that they can't leave out. Like Soul Igintion did.
Yeah, because Lee and Hinata contributed so much to the series... That can't be the reason. There has to be more because Lee and Hinata did absolutley nothing in Shippuden.

It has to have at least a 35 character roster... They still haven't confirmed much.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-10-2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #166
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They confirmed a lot. Their are tons of scans and trailers. Their is already an official boxart. If you feel like expecting at least 40 characters and it to go past the kage summit no ones stopping you.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:42 PM   #167
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A brand new scan from Shonen Jump is out and it features the Chief Toad himself, Gamabunta, as a playable summon of Sage Naruto!

Spoiler:

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #168
deidara#1
Pun-isher

You will be able to use him in vs mode?
Old 07-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #169
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

that would be kinda cheap if u could but i wouldn't see why not

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #170
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
A brand new scan from Shonen Jump is out and it features the Chief Toad himself, Gamabunta, as a playable summon of Sage Naruto!

Spoiler:
Nice.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #171
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
that would be kinda cheap if u could but i wouldn't see why not
It could work...I mean Deidara can summon a large dragon and I think Jiraiya can do the same but with a different toad.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #172
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
You will be able to use him in vs mode?
Probably not. It's probably a perk to the story mode. I saw the demo online. He just fights off Animal Path's summons and assists Naruto occasionally, but that was just the demo. He will probably just fight off some of those...uhh...yellow things, constituting him as playable at this time, but anything is possible.

Edit: What's the blue box in that scan that says "Check?" I see Tsunade and Shizune in those boxes.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Kakuzu; 07-11-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 AM   #173
Troll Master
Apprentice Genin

Troll Master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Namco Bandai Games has posted a product page for the PSP adventure, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact! On there, they have posted the game’s story (well a marketing description), key features, and the official North American released date! An interesting thing to note is that in the features list, Namco Bandai has listed 50 characters! In a press release back in May, it was stated over 20 characters will be available. Of course 50 is over 20, so the press release is right, but it’s interesting that the features and press release differ. We wonder if there will be around 20 selectable characters and if the rest are transformations or awakenings. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what surprises developer CyberConnect2 has for us!

Last edited by Troll Master; 07-20-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Troll Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #174
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Master View Post
Namco Bandai Games has posted a product page for the PSP adventure, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact! On there, they have posted the game?s story (well a marketing description), key features, and the official North American released date! An interesting thing to note is that in the features list, Namco Bandai has listed 50 characters! In a press release back in May, it was stated over 20 characters will be available. Of course 50 is over 20, so the press release is right, but it?s interesting that the features and press release differ. We wonder if there will be around 20 selectable characters and if the rest are transformations or awakenings. I guess we?ll have to wait and see what surprises developer CyberConnect2 has for us!
sweet im going to check it out thanks for heads up
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #175
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

USA Release Date:October 18, 2011
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:33 PM   #176
theultimateninja
Apprentice Genin

theultimateninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact

Sweet!!! i hope thats true, cause if so itll release just in time 4 my birthday like storm 2 did EPIC!!!!!`< 3

I am lost on the road of life, and without a compass
theultimateninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:32 PM   #177
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It is dude
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/cons...e-ninja-impact
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #178
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I played the demo of this game. It's alright, but nothing really special about it. Just another Naruto game..... I hope the full game can prove me wrong.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #179
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
Damn 50 characters.....FOR A PSP GAME!!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #180
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutodude234 View Post
USA Release Date:October 18, 2011
Awesome news. Two days before my birthday too. That's perfect!

Any new confirmations? I've been gone for a week...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote: