Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
Shy_Girl
Genin

Shy_Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default New Members.

Alright I started thinking about this last night. You know when you join the forums you get a PM right away? Well I think we should add the links to where post do count on the forums. It took me forever to find them by myself. It can't take that much time to add those links to one PM. That gets sent to all the new members. Or add them into the rules or something. Because I don't know where to find that informtion at all. >.<

Proud to be lesbian!!
Shy_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: New Members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_Girl View Post
Alright I started thinking about this last night. You know when you join the forums you get a PM right away? Well I think we should add the links to where post do count on the forums. It took me forever to find them by myself. It can't take that much time to add those links to one PM. That gets sent to all the new members. Or add them into the rules or something. Because I don't know where to find that informtion at all. >.<
There are numerous places where you can find this information, but I guess adding it to the PM wouldn't hurt.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
Shy_Girl
Genin

Where can you find that information?

Proud to be lesbian!!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #4
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Where can you find that information?
Most everything can be found here.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
Shy_Girl
Genin

Oh. o.o Well I didn't find that section of the forum. It's not like they have to add the links into the PM. I just think it would make things faster for new members. I looked around for about two hours trying to find out what to do to get post. xD

Proud to be lesbian!!
Old 07-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Oh. o.o Well I didn't find that section of the forum. It's not like they have to add the links into the PM. I just think it would make things faster for new members. I looked around for about two hours trying to find out what to do to get post. xD
They could add a link to that section. You're idea wasn't bad.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #7
Shy_Girl
Genin

That would also help. And thank you very much. >.<

Proud to be lesbian!!
Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
That would also help. And thank you very much. >.<
No problem. :]
Old 07-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
Shy_Girl
Genin

/bump

I want a mod or someone else to see it. >.>

Proud to be lesbian!!
Old 07-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #10
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If the new members have any questions they could click the FAQ link at the top, that will likely answer any questions required. Further more they could ask stuff in the TI section, or PM a mod or admin for links to places or questions. Then if it's still not answered the ANBU in the ANBU Help Thread, will likely answer any question you have quickly. It's not necessary to add it to the PM's because most of the stuff you have to learn to do by experience.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #11
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

General answers of the forums can be found on the Complete Forum Help Guide, if that fails they can always search the forums for the answers. Wasn't there a link to the Leaf Police Force HQ forum in your greeting?

Edit: Yes, there was:
Quote:
Thanks for registering at $vboptions[bbtitle]! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

For beginners, you are welcome to say hi to other Naruto fans in the New Members Post Here thread.

To edit your Profile details, you must first make 5 posts or have 10 reputation points. If you have general questions about the forum, please visit the The Complete Forum Help Guide.

Have a question that's still not answered, or a suggestion to throw our way? Feel free to check out the Leaf Police Force HQ.

All the best,
$vboptions[bbtitle]
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.

Last edited by Err; 07-07-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #12
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

The welcome PM should not be made long and drawn out, it will only bore people. The way it is currently is perfectly fine and it helped me too.
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #13
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant

Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i was new on thursday but hello to everyone anyway
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #14
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The longer the PM, the less likely anyone'll read it. Linking to the complete forum help guide's really about the best you can do if your goal is to give the user something they'll read.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote