Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #1201
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Huh okay takes the baby hound and heals his cutS
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #1202
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

thank you but i was doing the sameXD

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #1203
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
holds you in my arms and starts healing your arms *
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastrasengan View Post
Huh okay takes the baby hound and heals his cutS
*is healed by both of u and smiles at u both*
Old 07-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #1204
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*is healed by both of u and smiles at u both*
*smiles back*

R]
Old 07-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #1205
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Okay now climb on my back slowly
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #1206
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*smiles back*
Quote:
*licks blasts face then goes to rouge and licks her face*
Old 07-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #1207
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
who me?!
Quote:
*licks blasts face then goes to rouge and licks her face*
awwwwwwwwww dear <33

R]
Old 07-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #1208
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
who me?!

awwwwwwwwww dear <33
*climbs off of ur lap and wonders around*
Old 07-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #1209
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*climbs off of ur lap and wonders around*
watches you* be careful ok

R]
Old 07-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #1210
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
watches you* be careful ok
*looks back at u and nods my head and runs around looking at different things*
Old 07-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #1211
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
i cant get up and hes crying !
what happened?

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #1212
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*looks back at u and nods my head and runs around looking at different things*
smiles and continues looking you *
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
what happened?
i hurt my back >.>

R]
Old 07-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #1213
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
smiles and continues looking you *

i hurt my back >.>
how and are you okay?

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #1214
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

i paralyzed my back

R]
Old 07-09-2011, 12:50 PM   #1215
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i paralyzed my back
*rushes you to the nearest hospital*

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #1216
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
i paralyzed my back
*finds a flower grabs it in my mouth and takes it back to u*
Old 07-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #1217
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Mew! -(^.^)-

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #1218
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i still wanna shoot that cat. jk.

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #1219
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*rushes you to the nearest hospital*
*sighs * i didnt wanna go

Quote:
*finds a flower grabs it in my mouth and takes it back to u*
awwww thats soo sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Mew! -(^.^)-
hello dearest

Quote:
i still wanna shoot that cat. jk.
leave my cat alone *snares at you*

R]
Old 07-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #1220
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
*sighs * i didnt wanna go

awwww thats soo sweet

hello dearest

leave my cat alone *snares at you*
*tilts my head and wonder y ur blushing and at the hospital*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~