Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #921
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*sleeps soundly in ur arms*
rocking you gently *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I'm happy for you ^^
yep its ''simple'' <3 i love him sooo much
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
yayay
yuppie doo

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #922
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
rocking you gently *

yep its ''simple'' <3 i love him sooo much

yuppie doo
so how are you

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #923
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

I wanna join
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #924
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
so how are you
great just loving simple more and more
check this out XD i just made it
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
I wanna join
sure! as what!?

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #925
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
cmon out hun
Mew? -(o.o)-
*Runs around under the covers then peeks my head out again*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #926
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Mew? -(o.o)-
*Runs around under the covers then peeks my head out again*
smiles and holds you in my arms* ello littla fella

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #927
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
smiles and holds you in my arms* ello littla fella
*Is so tiny in your arms* Mew! *Purrs* -(^.^)-

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 07-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #928
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

this is going slow

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #929
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Is so tiny in your arms* Mew! *Purrs* -(^.^)-
smiles and holds you tightly*
Quote:
this is going slow
jut shut it!

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #930
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

jut shut it!
awwww don't be like that

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #931
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Feels warm and safe while being held* Mew... *Snuggles*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 07-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #932
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
awwww don't be like that

Quote:
*Feels warm and safe while being held* Mew... *Snuggles*
*smiles and keeps holding you *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #933
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

..?..
O_o

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 06:58 PM   #934
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Purrs like a little tiny motorboat again*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 07-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #935
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
..?..
O_o

Quote:
*Purrs like a little tiny motorboat again*
awwwww soo tweet* hugs you * you hungry now?

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #936
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #937
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #938
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Nods fast* -^.^-

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 07-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #939
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #940
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*Nods fast* -^.^-
you need me to feed you hun? *looks at you*
Quote:

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~