Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #41
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin
 
trouble88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
Posts: 26,576
Rep Power: 22
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I honestly don't think she killed her. Imo.

I think she just has mental issues, and a nigh god complex. But that doesn't = murder in my honest opinion. Besides the fact all the evidence was circumstantial. I think that the verdict was justified for that reason alone. It could have easily been an innocent walking away seeing as no evidence was definitive.

Proceed to hate.
stop take the side of people who do BS and than turn around act like they have a mental issues after doing it. she knew she killed her child and she knew laying about it was wrong, and the cops said she was online looking up stuff about killing people. so stop feeling for people who killed other. they knew it's was wrong when they did it. so let them take pay the damn price for their wrong doing. you are really make me sick about this let feel sorry bad people crap now.
__________________
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #42
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF
 
Tifa Legacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tester. Pawn account.
Posts: 15,157
Rep Power: 16
Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
stop take the side of people who do BS and than turn around act like they have a mental issues after doing it. she knew she killed her child and she knew laying about it was wrong, and the cops said she was online looking up stuff about killing people. so stop feeling for people who killed other. they knew it's was wrong when they did it. so let them take pay the damn price for their wrong doing. you are really make me sick about this let feel sorry bad people crap now.
she got away too scotch free >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GUILTY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
__________________
[CENTER]Like a stranger, vanished like a vapor.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #43
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin
 
trouble88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
Posts: 26,576
Rep Power: 22
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
she got away too scotch free >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GUILTY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
damn right she did the U.S justice system is falling now. that a shame there
__________________
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #44
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF
 
Tifa Legacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tester. Pawn account.
Posts: 15,157
Rep Power: 16
Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
damn right she did the U.S justice system is falling now. that a shame there
yeah that just didnt make sence to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
[CENTER]Like a stranger, vanished like a vapor.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #45
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Jose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Around the block.
Posts: 4,245
Rep Power: 18
Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

HOW GREAT IS AMERICA. <3

-_- She got away with it nothing we can do.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #46
sharingangirl
Genin Elite
 
sharingangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 7
sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

We can not know the cause of death becuase she was left to be chewed on by animals.
But, we can determine that a body in a trash bag thrown in a swamp is a murder. All the evidence we do have points to a murder by her mother. There is plenty of evidence to convict her.
Lots of you suspect that it was an accident. I think she might of overdosed her on chloroform. But, the Jury cannot come up with there own theories, so it is either the defence theory or the prosecution theory.
With all this evidence of the prosecution's theory, why would we belive the defence with absolutly no evidence to back it up. And left with questions as why she would allow her daughter to rot in a swamp? and why she would never call police? and why would she lie?
Some argue that a liar isn't a murderer. But, why would someone lie about an accidental drowning? they wouldn't. I don't know what the jury was thinking, but I guess we have to accept it...
__________________
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #47
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die
Moderator
 
Fliparrachii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aint No Girlz. Aint No World. 'Nuff Said.
Posts: 11,881
Rep Power: 23
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

People find her innocent because there wasn't enough evidence to support the charges. They rather think of different possibilities of her death. Anyway how, the fact remains, she's a terrible mother. Period. It's not good parenting to lie about their child not missing but is rather busy with someone else then eventually saying she was missing damn near a month ago after stating that. Like, what parent does that? You're a mother lying to your parents about your daughter's whereabouts. What more do you need to show it was homicide? The recent searches on her computer. The daughter's remains near the house. Decomposing smell. That's enough evidence right there.

I don't wish death on anyone, but she wasn't punished enough. You got people in prison for life all cuz of drugs or whatever but yet you let this sorry-excuse of a mother be famous and get out soon? Yea, there's nothing wrong with that at all. Go Judicial System!:sarcasm:
__________________
09 Legend. That's Way Before Your Time☆☆
"IrrehtoricallY Exhiliarating"
-------------------------------------------
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #48
sharingangirl
Genin Elite
 
sharingangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 7
sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

^ Yeah, I know. I don't really rule out the possiblity of accidental overdose of chloroform. some Crappy single moms do that to go party.
I was saying that it is a rule that the jury cannot create there own theories. It is either the accidental drowning story or it is a murder. So, I am saying having all this evidence for a homicide commited by the mother and absolutly no evidence of an accidental drowning, the verdict doesn't make sense. plus, the questions of the behaviour, if it was an accidental drowning.
__________________
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #49
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die
Moderator
 
Fliparrachii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Aint No Girlz. Aint No World. 'Nuff Said.
Posts: 11,881
Rep Power: 23
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingangirl View Post
^ Yeah, I know. I don't really rule out the possiblity of accidental overdose of chloroform. some Crappy single moms do that to go party.
I was saying that it is a rule that the jury cannot create there own theories. It is either the accidental drowning story or it is a murder. So, I am saying having all this evidence for a homicide commited by the mother and absolutly no evidence of an accidental drowning, the verdict doesn't make sense. plus, the questions of the behaviour, if it was an accidental drowning.
Exactly put!
__________________
09 Legend. That's Way Before Your Time☆☆
"IrrehtoricallY Exhiliarating"
-------------------------------------------
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #50
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Danielle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 14,666
Rep Power: 12
Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
she got away too scotch free >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GUILTY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The scotch is free? o.o Why wasn't I told?
__________________


Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #51
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

It gets me every time how people are so naive to think that things like this are a rare occurrence, or that the only reason she walked was because of "America." Honestly do you people ever just stop and think things through for a second? The entire world is, for lack of a better word, up. Not just America, it is the ENTIRE WORLD.

Countries in Scandinavia, you can murder someone in cold blood and won't get charged more than 2 years as long as you are under 18. In Islamic extremists communities, women can get lynched off of accusations alone. There doesn't even need to be evidence, all the husband has to say is she cheated and bam she is dead. In China you can only have one child. Anymore than one and it is taken away from you. In Taiwan, (and multiple other countries around the world) A human life is as worth as much as a packet of kool-aid with just about NO law enforcement.

People need to wake up and take a look at the whole world before saying this would only happen in America. I'm not sticking up for America because I lost my patriotism as soon as I was mature enough to think for myself and stop being fed all the media crap. Incase anybody hasn't figured this out yet, the media is nothing but lies and cover-ups. Anybody with half a brain would realize that after one hour of watching the news.

I hate to sound like a Nihilist but the worlds full of too much death to care about every single murder and wrong doing.

Now on-topic, I am a fence-sitter on this one. Circumstantial evidence is not enough to say one is a murderer, about her partying? Everybody grieves in their own way. I know a few of my closest friends/family likes to "party" to get over a close family members death. Does it make them heartless? No. Does it make the death their fault? No. People have no right at all to tell you how you should react to a close family members death.
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #52
Narutodude234
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Narutodude234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 581
Rep Power: 6
Narutodude234 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

she should be in jail right now it so sad that she kill her child and lied to the poilce
Narutodude234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #53
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Trying to fix the emptiness within me
Posts: 23,484
Rep Power: 22
Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Shrugs. I knew she was going to be let free and all So it didn't bother me she did get set free
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #54
sharingangirl
Genin Elite
 
sharingangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 454
Rep Power: 7
sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
It gets me every time how people are so naive to think that things like this are a rare occurrence, or that the only reason she walked was because of "America." Honestly do you people ever just stop and think things through for a second? The entire world is, for lack of a better word, up. Not just America, it is the ENTIRE WORLD.

Countries in Scandinavia, you can murder someone in cold blood and won't get charged more than 2 years as long as you are under 18. In Islamic extremists communities, women can get lynched off of accusations alone. There doesn't even need to be evidence, all the husband has to say is she cheated and bam she is dead. In China you can only have one child. Anymore than one and it is taken away from you. In Taiwan, (and multiple other countries around the world) A human life is as worth as much as a packet of kool-aid with just about NO law enforcement.

People need to wake up and take a look at the whole world before saying this would only happen in America. I'm not sticking up for America because I lost my patriotism as soon as I was mature enough to think for myself and stop being fed all the media crap. Incase anybody hasn't figured this out yet, the media is nothing but lies and cover-ups. Anybody with half a brain would realize that after one hour of watching the news.

I hate to sound like a Nihilist but the worlds full of too much death to care about every single murder and wrong doing.

Now on-topic, I am a fence-sitter on this one. Circumstantial evidence is not enough to say one is a murderer, about her partying? Everybody grieves in their own way. I know a few of my closest friends/family likes to "party" to get over a close family members death. Does it make them heartless? No. Does it make the death their fault? No. People have no right at all to tell you how you should react to a close family members death.
That wasn't all the evidence. They found a dead Caylee's hair in the trunk and chloroform residue, they found inernet searches for choroform, shovel (she also asked the neighbors for a shovel) neck breaking, and death.
So casey says it is an accidental pool drowning? Then why didn't she report it and give her daughter a proper burial? Wwhy would she make an accident look like murder? Why did she duct tape her head?
We also have the diary excerpt dated June 21:
"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."
And I'm sure you friend's didn't throw their dead family member's body in a swamp?

Edit: When in jail Cindy tells Casey about someone bringing up the theory of accidental drowning to which she replies "surprise, surprise" this is also evidence.
__________________
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.

Last edited by sharingangirl; 07-08-2011 at 09:43 PM.
sharingangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 AM   #55
What The Toast
Genin Elite
 
What The Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Nowhere Pleasant
Posts: 429
Rep Power: 6
What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingangirl View Post
That wasn't all the evidence. They found a dead Caylee's hair in the trunk and chloroform residue, they found inernet searches for choroform, shovel (she also asked the neighbors for a shovel) neck breaking, and death.
So casey says it is an accidental pool drowning? Then why didn't she report it and give her daughter a proper burial? Wwhy would she make an accident look like murder? Why did she duct tape her head?
We also have the diary excerpt dated June 21:
"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."
And I'm sure you friend's didn't throw their dead family member's body in a swamp?

Edit: When in jail Cindy tells Casey about someone bringing up the theory of accidental drowning to which she replies "surprise, surprise" this is also evidence.
Yes, I didn't know all of that. I suppose I should have done some research before I stated my opinion. But never-the-less my post was more about how this is a common occurrence in many places and just because they chose this one for media coverage doesn't make it anymore interesting. (Though now that I know all of that stuff she definitely should have been locked up)
__________________
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #56
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper
 
Inuyasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 11
Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
All lies. She clearly killed her own daughter. I mean, why else would she lie? Possibly partying off the death of her own child.
That's an Interesting theory!

But does it matter she's free now?

Think about it the double trial policy thingy she can't be tried again even if she ends up stating she did it. There's nothing anyone can really do about it right?

EDIT: BTW yes I read all the posts after this one already.

Last edited by Inuyasha; 07-09-2011 at 03:17 AM.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:48 AM   #57
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ur Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: James Bond lobbing Status: Proud Punkarse Nerd
Posts: 11,067
Rep Power: 15
Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
It gets me every time how people are so naive to think that things like this are a rare occurrence, or that the only reason she walked was because of "America." Honestly do you people ever just stop and think things through for a second? The entire world is, for lack of a better word, up. Not just America, it is the ENTIRE WORLD.

Countries in Scandinavia, you can murder someone in cold blood and won't get charged more than 2 years as long as you are under 18. In Islamic extremists communities, women can get lynched off of accusations alone. There doesn't even need to be evidence, all the husband has to say is she cheated and bam she is dead. In China you can only have one child. Anymore than one and it is taken away from you. In Taiwan, (and multiple other countries around the world) A human life is as worth as much as a packet of kool-aid with just about NO law enforcement.

People need to wake up and take a look at the whole world before saying this would only happen in America. I'm not sticking up for America because I lost my patriotism as soon as I was mature enough to think for myself and stop being fed all the media crap. Incase anybody hasn't figured this out yet, the media is nothing but lies and cover-ups. Anybody with half a brain would realize that after one hour of watching the news.

I hate to sound like a Nihilist but the worlds full of too much death to care about every single murder and wrong doing.

Now on-topic, I am a fence-sitter on this one. Circumstantial evidence is not enough to say one is a murderer, about her partying? Everybody grieves in their own way. I know a few of my closest friends/family likes to "party" to get over a close family members death. Does it make them heartless? No. Does it make the death their fault? No. People have no right at all to tell you how you should react to a close family members death.
THANK you sir
Me being from a country where bomb blast and honor killings are normal, I laugh at this and how much coverage it got
__________________

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #58
vino
Special Jonin Candidate
 
vino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere in Neverland
Posts: 2,602
Rep Power: 12
vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

In my opinion Casey should have gotten a bigger charge. I'm not saying she didn't do it but what if she actually didn't? She's hated for no reason. True she did lie. But there is no proof she actually killed Kayleigh. Kayleigh might have drowned. She might have been murdered. Her mom or someone else might have killed her. There wasn't any evidence at all to prove she killed Kayleigh though.
__________________
BRACE FOR IMPACT

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #59
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Jmalenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Border between Shaydtown and my Valley
Posts: 3,447
Rep Power: 11
Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
In my opinion Casey should have gotten a bigger charge. I'm not saying she didn't do it but what if she actually didn't? She's hated for no reason. True she did lie. But there is no proof she actually killed Kayleigh. Kayleigh might have drowned. She might have been murdered. Her mom or someone else might have killed her. There wasn't any evidence at all to prove she killed Kayleigh though.
Like it or not,Kayleigh got screwed outta havin a life but things happen for a reason whether we like it or not...I was shocked that Casey was found not guilty for the murder,child abuse (i think) and manslaughter,but wasnt surprised about the 4 counts of lying....after hearing more on it,Its simple,Not enough Evidence,and the family is a bunch of liers...I dont remember much on the OJ Simpson trial but Casey Anthony is this generations OJ Simpson and probably the most hated woman in the country....and according to the tabloids,She's having another kid....My Opinion.
__________________
Cherish your friends while you have them now,cause tomorrow,they may not be there.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #60
vino
Special Jonin Candidate
 
vino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere in Neverland
Posts: 2,602
Rep Power: 12
vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino
Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Like it or not,Kayleigh got screwed outta havin a life but things happen for a reason whether we like it or not...I was shocked that Casey was found not guilty for the murder,child abuse (i think) and manslaughter,but wasnt surprised about the 4 counts of lying....after hearing more on it,Its simple,Not enough Evidence,and the family is a bunch of liers...I dont remember much on the OJ Simpson trial but Casey Anthony is this generations OJ Simpson and probably the most hated woman in the country....and according to the tabloids,She's having another kid....My Opinion.
I agree with this too.....
I think social services should take this kid before another death happens. Just to be safe.
__________________
BRACE FOR IMPACT

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.