Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #801
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

*looks at you* no i don't, i'm very peaceful

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #802
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
why shouldnt i ?! i have all rights to ! btw you are one to talk you have sooo much attitude you should stay quiet *swinging my feet sitting on the tree*
*my belly growls agin and i look up at u and whimpers a little*
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #803
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
*looks at you* no i don't, i'm very peaceful
yea thats now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*my belly growls agin and i look up at u and whimpers a little*
warms the bottle a little and waits/* jus a minute love

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #804
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
yea thats now!

warms the bottle a little and waits/* jus a minute love

it always has been

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #805
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Exclamation Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
it always has been
continue lying it helps

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #806
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
it always has been
*walks over to u and looks at u*
Old 07-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #807
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
continue lying it helps

i'm not, i had my guard up at that time, i'm nice not mean

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #808
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
??????

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #809
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
brad noo dont go by him *picks you up and walks away with you*

Quote:
i'm not, i had my guard up at that time, i'm nice not mean
whatever

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #810
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
brad noo dont go by him *picks you up and walks away with you*

whatever

you don't believe me huh, i've never lied to you. i'm a person that is cautious about certain people, and i explained why

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #811
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
you don't believe me huh, i've never lied to you. i'm a person that is cautious about certain people, and i explained why
i dont care to know ok

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #812
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i dont care to know ok
i see that, why are you angry anyway? it seems like we're fighting for no reason, i've been nice all day

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #813
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
i dont care to know ok
*looks up at u andtilts my head*
Old 07-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #814
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*pats your furr softly while humming to both of you guys *
*Listens and falls into a deep sleep* ZZZZzzzzz *Rolls onto my back with my front paws tucked in* -^_^-

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #815
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
*Listens and falls into a deep sleep* ZZZZzzzzz *Rolls onto my back with my front paws tucked in* -^_^-
*looks at u and hides behind rouge*
Old 07-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #816
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
i see that, why are you angry anyway? it seems like we're fighting for no reason, i've been nice all day
whatever

Quote:
*looks up at u andtilts my head*
cmon hun *holds my hands out to you *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
*scratches you cute stomach a little *

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #817
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
awww hun its my new baby >.<

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #818
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Opens my eyes* Mew...? *Head tilts and peeks around angel* -o.o-

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #819
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
whatever

*scratches you cute stomach a little *
you know it's true, there is no reason for this fighting

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #820
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
whatever

[COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"]*scratches you cute stomach a little *[/COLOR]
*walks into ur hands*

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~