Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #781
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: rouge night / ~*~angel~*~ family thread remix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
the son position is for a person who is a little younger than who you are

btw you are already there >.<
where?

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #782
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
where?
check on the first page XD

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #783
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
check on the first page XD
oh i see, and i will XD

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #784
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
oh i see, and i will XD
ok cool *waits*

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #785
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ok cool *waits*
what are you waiting for?

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #786
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

to see what you have to say *sitting on a tree swing my feet back and fort*

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #787
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

oh, *notices you* hey angel

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #788
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*takes you down and rests you on my lap next to my wolf pup brad* <3
*Purrs like a little motorboat & snuggles*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #789
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

sees you still swinging my feet back and fort* hey dj

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #790
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
*Purrs like a little motorboat & snuggles*
*pats your furr softly while humming to both of you guys *

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #791
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sees you still swinging my feet back and fort* hey dj
aren't you gonna come down?

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #792
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
smuggles what you're hiding for dear
*rests my head on ur shoulder*
Old 07-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #793
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*rests my head on ur shoulder*
holds you close and pats your back gently *

Quote:
aren't you gonna come down?
nope you can come up XD *sits there *

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #794
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

nope you can come up XD *sits there *
*begins climbing the tree*

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #795
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*begins climbing the tree*
sits there swinging my feet*

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #796
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*my bell growls a little but i can't eat soild food yet*
Old 07-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #797
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sits there swinging my feet*
*climbs all the way up* i made it *smiles

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #798
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*my bell growls a little but i can't eat soild food yet*
*holds you in my arms gently and goes to the kitchen to make you a bottle of milk*

Quote:
*climbs all the way up* i made it *smiles
ok whatever *smiles back a little *

R]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #799
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

*looks at you* you changed your mood quickly

Storm 3 Best

Old 07-08-2011, 02:14 PM   #800
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
*looks at you* you changed your mood quickly
why shouldnt i ?! i have all rights to ! btw you are one to talk you have sooo much attitude you should stay quiet *swinging my feet sitting on the tree*

R]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~