Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #81
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 546 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Which probably means someone like A will pull it out of his ass...

F gone, but what about U????

How about Yay for Second Mizukage just chillin?

That gets a Honorable Outstanding Yay

or Ho-Yay!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #82
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This chapter was okay...I guess I'm just getting tired of edo tensei fights.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #83
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Name the last important role she ever been in.
Are you really asking this question?
She has been in at least 5 blockbuster movies (Signs, War of the Worlds, Twilight series, etc) and she just graduated High School this year. Her carrer has barely even begun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerules_96 View Post
Am I the only one who caught the 2 year timeskip joke?
What joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingangirl View Post
This chapter was okay...I guess I'm just getting tired of edo tensei fights.
Well there will be a lot more, lol

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 07-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #84
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Haha.

"DODGE HIS NEXT ATTACK!"

/Naruto pops out of nowhere and crushes Toroi

Ah well, Toroi had a good four page run. xD

Gaara versus Big Pappy Gaara should be a pretty interesting battle. I wonder how Gaara's father will respond to Gaara's announcement that he is no longer the Jinchuriki...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #85
Tobitastic
Ninja Academy Student

Tobitastic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This battle is already shaping up to be awesome. I hope Naruto doesn't hog up the story any more. (Nothing against Naruto, but he's gotten so much development lately...)
Old 07-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #86
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
What on earth is that?!

Also, I have an uneasy feeling that this magnetism had something to do with the Third Kazekage's Iron Sand ability. I just can't put my finger on it, but it had something to do with the Iron Sand as well.

Which makes me wonder why the Third Kazekage himself was not resurrected. His Iron Sand Jutsu looked pretty formidable. Was he not a "famous ninja"?
Shikotsumyaku was Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai.

Third Kazekage did have Magnet Style. Iirc it was never outright called Magnet Style, but he was able to basically magnetize his Chakra, which is Magnet Style, and in the chapter they said something about having Magnet Style users in Sand when going against Cloud Guy.

And he probably wasn't brought back because the Fourth Kazekage can do it.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #87
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
What joke?
The self-referencing to the series. The Mizukage mentioned a two-year timeskip, and that was an indirect reference to what the series actually went through transitioning to Shippuden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
Gaara versus Big Pappy Gaara should be a pretty interesting battle. I wonder how Gaara's father will respond to Gaara's announcement that he is no longer the Jinchuriki...
Gaara's dad will probably wonder how Gaara no longer has the Shukaku and why he's still alive, given that the Akatsuki's extraction process killed him. Gaara is likely to mention that Chiyo gave her life to revive him, a clear contrast to Gaara's father considering that his father tried to kill him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Third Kazekage did have Magnet Style. Iirc it was never outright called Magnet Style, but he was able to basically magnetize his Chakra, which is Magnet Style, and in the chapter they said something about having Magnet Style users in Sand when going against Cloud Guy.

And he probably wasn't brought back because the Fourth Kazekage can do it.
It was actually a Sand shinobi exclaiming surprise that the Cloud also had a Magnet Element user, meaning that the Sand did have them. And actually, even though the Fourth can use the Magnet Element, the Third was still stated to be the strongest of the Kazekage.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #88
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Let's not get the issue confused, the reason why the 4th was brought back over the 3rd was simply due to him being Gaaras father. It was nothing more than a basic writers ploy of adding drama to an otherwise dull battle amid the dozens we've already seen. Having the 3rd or having both would of detracted from this.

I find it to be rather pointless, it's not going to add anything to Gaaras character, he's already had his arc and hasn't had anything else. He doesn't even have anywhere to go essentially being a realistically mature Naruto, the only place his character could go is down toward Sasukes arc. But given Gaara started down there, I don't foresee him suddenly going back to his old ways. This battle is, like so many others, simply fan service. Although I am still interested in seeing how it plays out.

Last edited by Vornmusion; 07-07-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #89
Troll Master
Apprentice Genin

Troll Master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

How the hell was this fight fan service?

Minato VS the Raikage was fan service.

This is Kishi giving Gaara more screen time.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:11 AM   #90
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Let's not get the issue confused, the reason why the 4th was brought back over the 3rd was simply due to him being Gaaras father. It was nothing more than a basic writers ploy of adding drama to an otherwise dull battle amid the dozens we've already seen. Having the 3rd or having both would of detracted from this.

I find it to be rather pointless, it's not going to add anything to Gaaras character, he's already had his arc and hasn't had anything else. He doesn't even have anywhere to go essentially being a realistically mature Naruto, the only place his character could go is down toward Sasukes arc. But given Gaara started down there, I don't foresee him suddenly going back to his old ways. This battle is, like so many others, simply fan service. Although I am still interested in seeing how it plays out.
I do agree with this. Other than being Kazekage, Gaara doesn't really play much relevance to the story as a character anymore. But, that doesn't mean that people aren't interested in his character...so I guess Kishi wants to pay them respect by dragging us through this fight. Not that I don't want see the outcome, I mean a father and son fight amuses us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Master View Post
How the hell was this fight fan service?

Minato VS the Raikage was fan service.

This is Kishi giving Gaara more screen time.
Well, he showed Minato to show that Naruto has come to Minato's status. Naruto being a "Yellow Flash" just like him. But, it didn't neccescarily have to be that long of a flashback, so it was only a little bit of fan service.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:16 AM   #91
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

People, people. Who cares about the Kazekage? We have Mu and the Second Mizukage. Life is good.

Old 07-08-2011, 06:30 AM   #92
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobitastic View Post
This battle is already shaping up to be awesome. I hope Naruto doesn't hog up the story any more. (Nothing against Naruto, but he's gotten so much development lately...)

we've barely seen much of Naruto, only until like the last 2~ chapters we have but there was a period where we just saw him training with Bee and little bits but thats it. who else do you want to see? IMO everyone else is boring other than maybe Kakashi and the other Kage involved now, at least the real war and boss fights are happening now.

i don't get when people say we've seen too much of Naruto, ?...

personally i can't stand watching the Choji, Shikimaru, Sakura, etc stuff.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #93
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Chapter was kinda boring imo.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #94
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
The battle fits into the new generation surpassing the old and Gaara's still got a personal conflict with his father concerning the fact that his father tried to kill him many times.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #95
Renamon
Freshmen Academy Student

Renamon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was a decent chapter, Naruto popped up and saved some lifes.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #96
MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
Banned

Location: Hollywood California until October 21 2011 End Of The World
MICHAEL^KNIGHT^ has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Chapter was kinda boring imo.
need to see more pal ! the problem i keep having is maybe i should wait for 2-3 mangas to release then read because i find that kishi really keeps us waiting forever. where was madara ?why didnt kabuto say more ? how is neji and sakura? what happened to anko and yamato .....sorry i hate to be a troll but lastweeks was much better to kishi than this weeks. just streching it out i see im really fed up but i guess thats whats cool these days huh.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #97
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL^KNIGHT^ View Post
need to see more pal ! the problem i keep having is maybe i should wait for 2-3 mangas to release then read because i find that kishi really keeps us waiting forever. where was madara ?why didnt kabuto say more ? how is neji and sakura? what happened to anko and yamato .....sorry i hate to be a troll but lastweeks was much better to kishi than this weeks. just streching it out i see im really fed up but i guess thats whats cool these days huh.
Sakura is at the camp and she is fine.

Neji is with Kiba and due to overusing his Byakugan he is resting.

Madara is on his way to the HQs.

Anko and Yamato are still where they were over 20 chapters ago.

Kabuto was just shocked that is all.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 07-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #98
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAEL^KNIGHT^ View Post
It's kinda tough for each chapter to give an update on each and every single character. I mean, unless you want them to each have one entire panel and nothing more?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #99
Concerned
Freshmen Academy Student

Concerned is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mu seems to be a cool character, looks like he was inspired by the invisible man, being wrapped up in bandages and all.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #100
MICHAEL^KNIGHT^
Banned

Location: Hollywood California until October 21 2011 End Of The World
MICHAEL^KNIGHT^ has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
It's kinda tough for each chapter to give an update on each and every single character. I mean, unless you want them to each have one entire panel and nothing more?
i understand what your saying i really do but really how long is this going to drag on. they should save naruto for the last fight and focus on the other stuff its too many things pal. i really need to see more neji rock lee action and now garra is going to finally fight by himself comon he needs more back up where is lee neji shik im sick of waiting kishi lmao.

dying to see tsunade live up to her name and i hope the jman frog sage returns cause he had the funniest lines sucks that all the chars i like are dead or going to die lmao

Last edited by MICHAEL^KNIGHT^; 07-10-2011 at 04:11 PM.