Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
bthug
Apprentice Genin

bthug has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Whose fought tougher ppl

Naruto or Sasuke
Old 07-07-2011, 04:46 AM   #2
Legjendat
Freshmen Academy Student

Legjendat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Whose fought tougher ppl

Both. Naruto fought Pein, Sasuke fought A and the other Kages. Naruto fought akatsuki members, Sasuke fought Itachi (to a degree) and Danzo.
Legjendat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
bthug
Apprentice Genin

Naruto fought Orchimaru, Kakazu (killed him), Pein (killed him) Pein strongest akatsuki,
Sasuke: killed Danzo, kages
Old 07-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #4
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthug View Post
Naruto fought Orchimaru, Kakazu (killed him), Pein (killed him) Pein strongest akatsuki,
Sasuke: killed Danzo, kages
naruto didnt kill pein, and sauke didnt necessarily kill itachi. they both died due 2 themselves.

and also naruto didnt kill kakazu. naruto paralyzed kakazu. and then kakashi killed him off.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
naruto didnt kill pein, and sauke didnt necessarily kill itachi. they both died due 2 themselves.

and also naruto didnt kill kakazu. naruto paralyzed kakazu. and then kakashi killed him off.
actually naruto did kill kakuzu.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #6
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
actually naruto did kill kakuzu.
well if thats the case y was he still alive until kakashi hit him with a final lightning blade. wuldnt that just b overkill.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'd have to say Naruto.

He single-handedly defeated Pain. Who was arguably one of the toughest characters in the entire series. Pain beat Jiraiya, Hanzo, and countless other Ninja without much effort. He can also be considered a kage I guess since he does rule the Hidden Rain. Essentially, Naruto surpassed Hanzo, Jiraiya, Pain, and all the countless others who couldn't defeated those men.

Sasuke is tough, but the only fight in which he essentially won by himself was the Danzo fight. Everyone else was either sick, committed suicide, or let him win. I haven't seen him prove his worth until he reveals what he can do with his EMS.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #8
bthug
Apprentice Genin

i concur
Old 07-08-2011, 12:28 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

kakashi killed kakuzu off with raikiri

both fought tough ppl

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #10
NaruGaar. <3
Genin

Location: Probably somewhere West of where you're standing.. ;)
NaruGaar. <3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Naruto has fought tougher fights.
He defeated Pain completely by himself, and even though Pain killed himself, Naruto still had to do like a mental battle with Pain to convince him to not destroy the Leaf Village without losing his nerve. That's an intense battle all in itself. He's even fought harder battles.

Sasuke had Itachi lose for him. Orochimaru didn't even have a chance to fight back due to a sneak attack. He necessarily died when he fought Haku. The only one he really won was when he was fighting Danzo.

"Life Without a Friend is Death Without a Witness"

NaruGaar. <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #11
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruGaar. <3 View Post
He defeated Pain completely by himself, and even though Pain killed himself, Naruto still had to do like a mental battle with Pain to convince him to not destroy the Leaf Village without losing his nerve. That's an intense battle all in itself. He's even fought harder battles.

Sasuke had Itachi lose for him. Orochimaru didn't even have a chance to fight back due to a sneak attack. He necessarily died when he fought Haku. The only one he really won was when he was fighting Danzo.
i agree with this post.
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #12
SageModeNaruto24
Genin

SageModeNaruto24 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto on this one he had to fight orochimaru,Kakuzu,Pain sasuke would have died if he fought pain probably he had nobody on his side unlike naruto had 4th hokage on his side ect....
SageModeNaruto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #13
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruGaar. <3 View Post

i agree with this person here

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Naruto, definitely.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #15
bthug
Apprentice Genin

I agree Naruto also, but sasuke fought kakashi
Old 07-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #16
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sasuke in my eyes have fought stronger not only the kages but i see alot of people didnt meantion killer bee sasuke fought a jinchuriki and was able to walk away and sasuke has beating naruto well wallk away from it. naruto has fought some strong enemys pein, orrochimaru,etc. but sasuke killed orrochimaru, itachi and danzo not to mention that he fought the kages. danzo was said to be one of the strongest in the village. and even the fourth hokage had trouble with killer bee.
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
bthug
Apprentice Genin

True, but I hear Itachi let himself be killed and wasnt killing Orrochimaru like a sneak att.
And to be fair ur tossing PEIN and other members of the Akatsuki like they were nothing.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #18
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yes while itachi did let saskue win he didnt go easy on him and they also had that Tsukuyomi battle. if naruto had faced itachi he would be dead. but you have to think of the battle and the characters levels. yea naruto beat pain with ease but whe was a sage, which at that point made him stronger than the three sanin. now put sasuke now with his sussano up agains pein and i think he would win as long as he takes out the pein that absorbs chakras he would be fine. sasuke is still good at taijutsu so he could fight him the pein that absorbs chakras. and if i remember orrochimaru wanted sasuke to kill him so he could eventually take control of him right. so, now that i think about it orrochimaru doesnt even count.lol and again sasuke fought killer bee a jinchuriki who has full control of the tailed beast. people seem to forget that the amaterasu is one of the strongest moves in the series. yea im tossing out the members of the akatsuki only because whos to say that sasuke couldnt have killed them also. pein is a stretch i admit that but the others he would of had a good chance of killing. think of his moves at the time if itachi didnt have that sussano his kirin would have killed him on the spot. i think the only other akatsuki member that could handle the kirin is pein. and everyone seems to be taking donzo for granted just because sasuke killed him. do you believe that naruto could have beat him in sage mode. naruto in sage mode could throw 6 wind rashudiken. danzo right arm had 10 sharingans so 10 chances for izanagi. and i dont think naruto would be able to figure out why he wouldnt be killing donzo. but i would still say sasuke dont get me wrong i love naruto also he's now the strongest in my eyes and if sasuke fights him he will probally die.lol oh yea didnt sasuke kill diedra also?

Last edited by nine-tails chakra armor; 07-15-2011 at 08:36 PM.
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails chakra armor View Post
sasuke in my eyes have fought stronger not only the kages but i see alot of people didnt meantion killer bee sasuke fought a jinchuriki and was able to walk away and sasuke has beating naruto well wallk away from it. naruto has fought some strong enemys pein, orrochimaru,etc. but sasuke killed orrochimaru, itachi and danzo not to mention that he fought the kages. danzo was said to be one of the strongest in the village. and even the fourth hokage had trouble with killer bee.
It is not fair to compare their fights unless you take into account the context of the actual fight. Sasuke never fought Orochimaru like Naruto did, he simply overtook Orochimaru when he tried to take Sasuke's body while Orochimaru was sick. In his fight with Itachi, Itachi could have beaten Sasuke if he wanted to. In his fight with killer bee, Sasuke without help from the rest of Taka he would have died on multiple occasions.

All I'm saying is simply making a case for who fought strong characters doesn't prove anything for either of them.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #20
bthug
Apprentice Genin

Yea i know, I'm not trying to say one is stronger then the other, just trying to figure out who fought stronger ppl