Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Assassin Vs. Makoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
exactly. because you don't comprehend what i can.
The part that confused me was the sentence BEFORE the chart. I'm sleep deprived and REALLY slow right now. Can you dumb down that first sentence?

e.e
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Meh...This fights ok. I find in funny cause assasin is just doing short little counters to mako's berlin walls of texts.
That was first time i countered with Walls-of-text, brother.... :/

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
question...how can you jerk your blade away with a thread that's been destroyed?

yes you did...and I'll probably be their leader in not to long.
You stated that you destroyed the ones surrounding you. I still had my initial thread connected....

Old 07-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #24
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it's just a name really it's not an actual chart. it basically depicts what defines people under madness.

blank version
Spoiler:
I'm your messiah
I am the angel
I am madness
I am the word
I am the law
I am holding truth
I am the key
I am the door
I'm the Good Man
I'm the Dark Man
Redeemer
Deceiver
The demon
The man in black
I am the ageless
I am "Legion"
I'm your lord
I will bring terror
I'm a demon in disguise
Lies beyond the downfall
Touched by the Crimson King
Touched by the Saviour
I'm beyond this list...
I'm : not giving a d*mn while drinking mt. dew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Jerking the strand, i broke my blade in two. Catching my blade by the hilt, i gazed at the blade. Just then, i erected a condensed barrier of spirit energy, thereby repeling your cero.

"My dear friend, i'm going to kill you. Let's just say i hold a grudge from the past that needs settling."

My bland expressions do not falter, until after letting a diminutive smirk come across my face. Remaining stagnant, i do not utter a sound; i slowly eased my beautiful blade into it's sheathe, while an immense red right revealed itself abruptly from my body.

"Show your Sanity....Vampiro!!" With those words that were spoken, several small torrents of spiritual energy were sent forth in all directions, therefore counter balancing your own spirit energy, resulting in a widespread explosion that leveled several floors of the castle. As the deris settled, i stood upon the rubble, perched procariously, all the while letting a luminious aura enclose my vicinity. A pair of thin white jeans' stood out' amongst my transformation, while a blood-colored luster enclosed my retna:Luster Vision. Two luminious fangs slightly protruded from my lips, complimenting my face. A rather large scar that reached from my right coller bone down to to waist revealed my pale, slander, and shirtless body. The reminsice of my hollow bone fragments had materialized a lower jaw upon my bottom lip that covered my chin and reached to my cheek bones; upon my bottom lip were two large fangs that slightly obscured my upper lip, while two small horns protruded from behind my elegant black hair. All the while, i gathered massive amounts of spirit energy to soles of my feet. Clenching my fingers, i revealed my claws that seemed to pulse my spiritual energy, all the while i used my spirit energy to launch myself high in the air.

Clenching my hands, two small slits' opened upon my viens near my wrist. Just then, i clenched my hands once more, as a small, but leathel torrent of blood was sent forth from both slits' in my wrists'. This blood will corrode flesh and bone, even spirit energy, if the blood remains for a prolonged period of time. With the first stream, i released a concentrated burst of spiritual enegy, resulting in the blood to manifest into a light rain. Halting for a breif moment, i sent forth a condensed stream of blood toward your vicinity. This blood held immense acidic capaility's, in which will corrode flesh, tissue and bone instantly. This stream of blood will also slice and pentrate through most defences and hard or dense substances; even metal. For i enhanced the pressure of this substance which allows it to do so. In addition, this stream of blood's trajectory is manipulated by my spirit energy; it will not stop until it had hit it's target. Sangre 'Acida!

"I will kill you. The past may be the past, but i wont let it go until i drive you to your knee's...!!!"

Approximately four seconds after i had rambled slightly, i sent forth an abrupt black cero that held a white aura about it. However this cero was larger in size than most and held 5X's more destructive force. The cero also held a special homming ability; it wouldn't stop until it hit it's target. Cero Oscurous Just then, the slits' on my wrist had begun to release a fixed amount of blood; approximately one liter in five seconds. Before wasting valuble time, i began to pivote at high LV's of speed, while in the air. Immediately, hundreds of hardened blood shards were sent forth from my vicinity. However, my blood was hardened by a unique chemical that in released by my rain while in my resurrection form. These shards are propelled by my spirit energy. Each individual shard has the destructive capability to crush a piller upon contact. Not only that, this chemical is highly posioness. In the scenerio that one shard made contact or made a slight laceration, this chemical would enter your body; which has the ability to corrode flesh, tissue, and cells. You would die within minutes or even seconds. These shards also have a homming ability; they will not stop until they have hit their target. I continued my onslaught for several seconds until halting gracfully. Lluvia de Sangre'

Following my onslaught, i appeared directly in front of you, aiming my claws downward for your skull, in an attempt to rip your body to shreds. Pivoting on my right foot, i slid across the ground, making my way around to your back, all the while attempting to shred your body. Enhancing my claws with overflowing spirit energy, they're propelled at speeds equalavent to a sonido.
*I watch your transformation as your random bursts of reiatsu come nowhere near me. I'll swing my scythe at your stream of blood and bolts of black and blue lightning will disintegrate your blood stream. When your cero comes at me I open my mouth and devour the cero. My power also increases by the same amount. I'll then use a mere fraction of that power to create a super heated black and blue electromagnetic barrier that will disintegrate your shards of blood to dust on contact. When you come at me with your claws I'll sonido up leaving a visible portion of reiatsu where my head was and you'll rake your claws into it instead of me and the reiatsu will explode in an attempt to kill you and from above black and blue bolts of lightning with be shot down at you from my hand at hypersonic speeds and the impact with the ground will leave a massive crater destroying the buddist temple.*

you know I'm pretty sure we're spelling buddist wrong...I'm sure it has an 'h' in there somewhere.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 07-06-2011 at 06:04 PM.
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #25
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
I'm beyond this list...
I'm : not giving a d*mn while drinking mt. dew.

*I watch your transformation as your random bursts of reiatsu come nowhere near me. When your cero comes at me I open my mouth and devour the cero. My power also increases by the same amount. I'll then use a mere fraction of that power to create a super heated black and blue electromagnetic barrier that will disintegrate your shards of blood to dust on contact. When you come at me with your claws I'll sonido up leaving a visible portion of reiatsu where my head was and you'll rake your claws into it instead of me and the reiatsu will explode in an attempt to kill you and from above black and blue bolts of lightning with be shot down at you from my hand at hypersonic speeds and the impact with the ground will leave a massive crater destroying the buddist temple.*

you know I'm pretty sure we're spelling buddist wrong...I'm sure it has an 'h' in there somewhere.
Typo... Also, you completely ignored my blood streams. Also, how're you going to counter a release in your base?

Old 07-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #26
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Typo... Also, you completely ignored my blood streams. Also, how're you going to counter a release in your base?
they also would've been disintegrated by the electromagnetic barrier.

*points at my post*
like that...dude I just started using my abilities on you so don't give me that.

besides...this is an entirely new character...I haven't finished my first release yet.

also...I can eat ceros so when I ate your cero I became that much stronger so technically that proves it.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 07-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #27
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
they also would've been disintegrated by the electromagnetic barrier.

*points at my post*
like that...dude I just started using my abilities on you so don't give me that.

besides...this is an entirely new character...I haven't finished my first release yet.

also...I can eat ceros so when I ate your cero I became that much stronger so technically that proves it.
Assassin, i'm just saying it's impossible to counter a release in your base. And what happened to your old character?

Old 07-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #28
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Assassin, i'm just saying it's impossible to counter a release in your base. And what happened to your old character?
It's not impossible to counter a release in your base.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #29
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
It's not impossible to counter a release in your base.
Get out of my fight, noctis. It's clearly stated....

Old 07-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #30
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I forgot it...

and actually it is...saying I have to release to survive just because you released besides...I've countered your release moves in my base form before...remember the first time you fought me, I didn't release immidiately after you did. I survived about 2-5 turns without releasing.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #31
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
I forgot it...

and actually it is...saying I have to release to survive just because you released besides...I've countered your release moves in my base form before...remember the first time you fought me, I didn't release immidiately after you did. I survived about 2-5 turns without releasing.
BFV was "way" different back then. That was over a year ago...

Old 07-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #32
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well it's still possible i mean hell i can i just don't like restraining myself any more then i have to.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #33
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the point I'm trying to make is that not everyone's strength is equal...live with it and fight me or quit.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #34
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
the point I'm trying to make is that not everyone's strength is equal...live with it and fight me or quit.
Quote:
well it's still possible i mean hell i can i just don't like restraining myself any more then i have to.
Alright. Even so, my blood streams were released before my cero, therefore you couldn't use your shield to repel the blood.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #35
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Even so, i was always made to release in the past.

Old 07-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #36
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Alright. Even so, my blood streams were released before my cero, therefore you couldn't use your shield to repel the blood.
*checks*
I have been gone for way to long.

I fixed it though so are we going to fight like espada or 5 year olds?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #37
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
*checks*
I have been gone for way to long.

I fixed it though so are we going to fight like espada or 5 year olds?
Counter coming...