Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #21
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 546 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
He reminds me of V from V for Vendetta
Let's go with him being actually a Kumo Nin called V who managed to become Mizukage as Kumogakure seem to love stealing things.

Doujutsu Kekkei Genkai.
Jinchuurikis.
Tailed Beast Power.
Kage Positions.
Sage Weapons.

Now we have:
A,B,D,J and V.

Now the only thing I am waiting for is G.
Kumo's own G-Unit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #22
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I wouldn't want Danzo. He might out in an underground cave and wait for me to die ;]

But yeh, V is by far the coolest Kage out of the 4 introduced so far u.u
Old 07-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #23
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

great chapter! gaara & onoki were epic win

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #24
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Let's go with him being actually a Kumo Nin called V who managed to become Mizukage as Kumogakure seem to love stealing things.

Doujutsu Kekkei Genkai.
Jinchuurikis.
Tailed Beast Power.
Kage Positions.
Sage Weapons.

Now we have:
A,B,D,J and V.

Now the only thing I am waiting for is G.
Kumo's own G-Unit.
You forgot F. He was just introduced.

But seriously, it's great that the war is finally proceeding. The Fourth Kazekage sure seems like a formidable foe if he can just create gold dust from the ground as I doubt that it would only come from sand. Interesting how he gets dark bags around his eyes like Gaara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I like the Former Mizukage for some reason.

Interesting, the former Tsuchikage suggests dust element has exteneded Onkoi's life. Makes sense, he call just apply it to himself and change his cells to younger ones. Sort of like Tsunade's regeneration but on a molecular level.

Also, magnetism doesn't work on gold, whoops. >.>
I interpreted that more as the Dust Element saving his life because of it being so strong. Not because it actually changes his cells. I see it more as Mu being proud that the techniques he taught were able to prolong Onoki's life.

Btw, I wonder how strong the Second Mizukage is if he was able to defeat Mu, who can clearly destroy anything.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 07-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #25
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Bloody Hell just realized that the 3rd Raikage is a freaking Giant.

Gaara's Dad was 5'7 now look at his size compared to him.

Must be like what?8 Feet tall?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #26
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not very interesting,though Sandman vs. his daddy should be,though I could be wrong.I just know there's gonna be TNJ.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #27
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Raikage is big too as well as Bee they eat their green vegetables no doubt.

Anyways,

So what I think will happen is Gaara vs His Dad
Raikage will show up and face the 3rd Raikage

Naruto Destroying more Zetsus and hopefully finally reach the real battlefield where him and bee will be facing the new Paths.

And of course small fights of the villages ninja facing their past and fighting relatives ect.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #28
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I wouldn't want Danzo. He might out in an underground cave and wait for me to die ;]

Wait that Raikage name is V....I didn't see that anywhere.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 07-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #29
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your just saying that because you have to V's in your name. >.>
Quote:

I hope he would. =D

Damn straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
I interpreted that more as the Dust Element saving his life because of it being so strong. Not because it actually changes his cells. I see it more as Mu being proud that the techniques he taught were able to prolong Onoki's life.

Btw, I wonder how strong the Second Mizukage is if he was able to defeat Mu, who can clearly destroy anything.
But that would be dull. If Onoki can rearrange things on the molecular level, he can do ANYTHING :O

I assume it was some sort of kamikaze attack.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #30
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I still wanna know how the hell Onoki flies. Like is that just some super cool Ninja Art or is it a separate Kekkei Genkai or is it Wind Style?

And what the hell Magnet Element? How is that made? Wasn't Lightning/Earth Blast Element? God Kishi too much.

Quote:
He reminds me of V from V for Vendetta
I was thinking more 'Bad Guy that ties the girl to the railroad' but eh xD

Quote:

They're black, or course they're tall

But yea, Cloud is full of hulks, wtfis up with that? xD I think it's like the Texas of Narutoverse.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #31
davedemp8
Freshmen Academy Student

davedemp8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
I still wanna know how the hell Onoki flies. Like is that just some super cool Ninja Art or is it a separate Kekkei Genkai or is it Wind Style?

And what the hell Magnet Element? How is that made? Wasn't Lightning/Earth Blast Element? God Kishi too much.
Chakra can be manipulated in other ways besides combining two elements. Just look at the Nara and the Akimichi clan.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #32
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

But yea, Cloud is full of hulks, wtfis up with that? xD I think it's like the Texas of Narutoverse.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #33
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this is the chapter i've been waiting for. FINALLY! all kinds of action that feels epic! all of the big players are taking part in the war now where its all boss fights.

loved how Gaara is taking on his father and the other kage, i also hope Oonoki doesn't die but i have a feeling he will since he's old and expendable it feels like. Also interesting how Gaara is going to talk with his father about the Shukaku... Mu is a badass.

what happened to all of Naruto's clones? i love when he comes out of nowhere to pound people. also loving how Naruto and Bee are a crew i hope they stay together for now on. i'm not sure if i interpreted the Toroi opening scene right. So the other guy who got magnetized by blocking Toroi's attack was a clone? at the end of that Bee says he would've made the defense weak...but i didn't see a picture of them dealing with him. i dunno.

THIS is the war i waiting for! Can't wait for next chapter.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #34
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Killer Bee vs Raikage or A vs Raikage one of those.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #35
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Keep in mind that the Magnet Element isn't normal magnetism. What it does is create a force of attraction between objects or people that have been magnetized by the user of the element. Any objects or people magentized will also magnetize what they touch, but because the object is transfering the magnetism and not the user, the power grows weaker. I can see Gaara using the weakness in this element to his advantage while fighting his father.

Yeah i was thinking Gaara is going to use the weight of gold dust to his advantage after seeing how his father countered sand too.

also was thinking the same thing about magnetism since they're being specific about what he can magnetize.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #36
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

D8

More base on that Kumo = Naruto's USA.
A Big,Black Bulldozer of a Man that uses Wrestling Moves.
Sounds sorta WWE inspired.
Especially since I still see a resemblance between Bee and Hulk Hogan.

Not to mention:
Kumo has a Black Leader.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #37
NBT
Banned

Wasn't the Magneto wannabe already sealed?
Old 07-06-2011, 12:23 PM   #38
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Wasn't the Magneto wannabe already sealed?
Yep he was.

Most likely the explanation for Kabuto's *O.O* reaction.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #39
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I laughed. Garra's dad is short. I'm taller then him. But then again, I'm half black....and live in texas.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #40
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedemp8 View Post
Chakra can be manipulated in other ways besides combining two elements. Just look at the Nara and the Akimichi clan.
Except for the fact that Shadow Possession and Expansion jutsus aren't Kekkei Genkai, and every Element other than the basic Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water has been. In fact, it's been speculated that Shadow Possession and various other non elemental techniques are the use of Yin or Yang Chakra.

Quote:
D8

More base on that Kumo = Naruto's USA.
A Big,Black Bulldozer of a Man that uses Wrestling Moves.
Sounds sorta WWE inspired.
Especially since I still see a resemblance between Bee and Hulk Hogan.

Not to mention:
Kumo has a Black Leader.
Plus the bad rapping and the dyed blonde hair and just all around Americanism.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.