Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Itaschi Taizen vs. Jun (Battle of the Summer)

Weather: Clear ; Sunny
Rules: Minor GM is Redo whole move ; Major GM is a automatic loss

Jun (I think) will go first.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Itaschi Taizen vs. Jun (Battle of the Summer)

i dun wanna go first
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
Anbu Leader

Fine, I'll go first.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

heh you know im most forms of combat the first strike is often the most important. you could say im giving you the advantage

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 07-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
Anbu Leader

Itaschi is a bit surprised at the reiatsu he suddenly senses, knowing that not many creatures have the audacity to cross the line of his own reiatsu. Still, he is not going to allow a unknown creature crawl along his small and helpless town. He picks up his coat and heads out of the front door of his small house. He then appears a couple hundred feet above the ground and another eighty to hundred feet in front of the creature.

Not attempting to make friends with the arrancar, Itaschi aims his index finger at the intruder and says, "Hado #4, Byakurai." releasing a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from his finger, aiming at the intruder. He then waits in the same position and stance, waiting for his opponents counter.

(Sorry man, I really don't feel it today but counter and I promise I'll counter more excited)

Picture of character (Itaschi Taizen):
Spoiler:

Yes, it's a male.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu Leader View Post
Itaschi is a bit surprised at the reiatsu he suddenly senses, knowing that not many creatures have the audacity to cross the line of his own reiatsu. Still, he is not going to allow a unknown creature crawl along his small and helpless town. He picks up his coat and heads out of the front door of his small house. He then appears a couple hundred feet above the ground and another eighty to hundred feet in front of the creature.

Not attempting to make friends with the arrancar, Itaschi aims his index finger at the intruder and says, "Hado #4, Byakurai." releasing a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from his finger, aiming at the intruder. He then waits in the same position and stance, waiting for his opponents counter.

(Sorry man, I really don't feel it today but counter and I promise I'll counter more excited)

Picture of character (Itaschi Taizen):
Spoiler:

Yes, it's a male.
*I once again find myself wandering these city streets, a soul reaper steps infront of me some distance away and I look up noticing the gathering force. A beam of reiatsu is launched at me and I simply hold up my hand and a circle of reiatsu sparks itself to life infront of my hand then expands creating a shield. This stops your hado producing a small harmless blast generating little more then a cloud of smoke. I continue walking forward as my shield flickers out and I lower my arm. I speak saying "all these city streets the people look the same." I then take a final step forward before disappearing with a sonido and appearing 10ft infront of you moving forward. I speak again and say "I can see your face and I can hear your name."

I then slam my foot down kicking off a platform of reiatsu and rise up pulling my sword Shura from my back and with a quick spin I bring the blade down aiming to split your head from your shoulders. I slide forward following the motion of the slash and spin around to face away from you. I turn sideways and leap forward aiming to shoulder ram your torso and then bring my sword down from above aiming to split you apart. I Jump back and pull my sword back as reiatsu gathered around me in a cold ice blue glow. I shouted out saying "crystal corruption" and the reiatsu around me erupted outwards in a violent burst turning 3 square blocks into frozen rubble and aiming to freeze you over and hurl you away into the rubble.*

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:29 AM   #7
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
*I once again find myself wandering these city streets, a soul reaper steps infront of me some distance away and I look up noticing the gathering force. A beam of reiatsu is launched at me and I simply hold up my hand and a circle of reiatsu sparks itself to life infront of my hand then expands creating a shield. This stops your hado producing a small harmless blast generating little more then a cloud of smoke. I continue walking forward as my shield flickers out and I lower my arm. I speak saying "all these city streets the people look the same." I then take a final step forward before disappearing with a sonido and appearing 10ft infront of you moving forward. I speak again and say "I can see your face and I can hear your name."

I then slam my foot down kicking off a platform of reiatsu and rise up pulling my sword Shura from my back and with a quick spin I bring the blade down aiming to split your head from your shoulders. I slide forward following the motion of the slash and spin around to face away from you. I turn sideways and leap forward aiming to shoulder ram your torso and then bring my sword down from above aiming to split you apart. I Jump back and pull my sword back as reiatsu gathered around me in a cold ice blue glow. I shouted out saying "crystal corruption" and the reiatsu around me erupted outwards in a violent burst turning 3 square blocks into frozen rubble and aiming to freeze you over and hurl you away into the rubble.*
Itaschi quickly unleashes his sword from his back sheath, releasing an echo of reiatsu across the town, then he easily blocks the first attack with great ease, showing off his strength. He then swiftly moves his body to his left dodging the "shoulder-ram", then he one-steps behind his opponent dodging the second attack. Itaschi then gathers reiatsu in his feet and jumps higher into the sky, not trying to get caught up on the ice technique.

"Interesting." Itaschi says while leaning his sword against his shoulder.

He then says, "Haien!" while releasing a oblong blast of purple spiritual energy from his hand that quickly races towards the enemy, it will incinerate him completely if it makes contact. He the one-steps to another location but this time in the same level as his enemy and before he counters his attack, Itaschi says, "Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi.." a box of black energy will suddenly be attempted to be created, with the enemy inside. Once that happens the spears that was around the box would suddenly pierce the box, lacerating the enemy inside from head to toe.

"Well, ain't this a waste. You cover yourself with some ice technique reiatsu and now I can't cut your goddamn head off due to the fact that theirs a reiatsu looking to turn me into ice around you."

Itaschi then stands a few 20-40 feet in front of his opponent, with his Zanpakuto leaning on his shoulder, waiting for the next move.

(I want to unleash my Shikai, but I don't think you've gotten that serious yet)
Old 07-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Itaschi quickly unleashes his sword from his back sheath, releasing an echo of reiatsu across the town, then he easily blocks the first attack with great ease, showing off his strength. He then swiftly moves his body to his left dodging the "shoulder-ram", then he one-steps behind his opponent dodging the second attack. Itaschi then gathers reiatsu in his feet and jumps higher into the sky, not trying to get caught up on the ice technique.

"Interesting." Itaschi says while leaning his sword against his shoulder.

He then says, "Haien!" while releasing a oblong blast of purple spiritual energy from his hand that quickly races towards the enemy, it will incinerate him completely if it makes contact. He the one-steps to another location but this time in the same level as his enemy and before he counters his attack, Itaschi says, "Hadō #90. Kurohitsugi.." a box of black energy will suddenly be attempted to be created, with the enemy inside. Once that happens the spears that was around the box would suddenly pierce the box, lacerating the enemy inside from head to toe.

"Well, ain't this a waste. You cover yourself with some ice technique reiatsu and now I can't cut your goddamn head off due to the fact that theirs a reiatsu looking to turn me into ice around you."

Itaschi then stands a few 20-40 feet in front of his opponent, with his Zanpakuto leaning on his shoulder, waiting for the next move.

(I want to unleash my Shikai, but I don't think you've gotten that serious yet)
*you counter my moves nicely and send a couple of hado at me. I laugh and hold up my zampaktou willingly letting myself get surrounded. I say "sever nagate: shockwave" and with that the field around my sword begins to vibrate outwards in a frequency carrying the same effects as normal sever nagate. This causes the purple hado you fired at me and your black box and spears to warp and disintegrate before your very eyes leaving me entirely unharmed. "c'mon you expect to catch me with such half assed hados?"

I swing my sword to the side and pull the handle forward so I'm holding the blade facing behind me. I then step forward and the icy reiatsu surrounding me condenses around my blade as I sonido infront of you. "your open!" I swing my sword in a full horizontal semi circle aiming to split you inhalf and trailing a razor sharp tail of ice behind the swing. I finish the swing and the semicircle ice blade shoots forward propelled by a massive and deadly burst of reiatsu behind it. This also aims to split you inhalf and the reiatsu burst will cause cold burns and aim to tear you apart if your caught in it. I grin and swing my sword to the side flicking off linger bits of reiatsu and ice from the blade and settle into my defence stance. "sorry, I'm not a bad person my sword just doesn't know what mercy is." *

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
Anbu Leader

How in gods name can you reflect or disintegrate a #90 Hado spell? Or point blank, any Hado at all? With just a sword technique?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #10
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How in gods name can you reflect or disintegrate a #90 Hado spell? Or point blank, any Hado at all? With just a sword technique?
wall of text below tl;dr version in spoiler
Spoiler:
long story short, i made a force-field that destabilizes reiatsu and nullifies their effects that only lasts for a short while

sever nagate is the technique i use to fire my sever field. which is the invisible field that exists exactly 3 inches around my swords blade in omnidirectionally meaning in every direction so basically sever is like a forcefield around the sword that allows it to absorb reiatsu. sever nagate fires that field to aquire range at the cost of having to reform the field and i can't make use of the reiatsu it absorbs. so that reiatsu attack that get's absorbed just sorta deforms and dissapates once the field dies out, it also has a limit to how much it can hold and will implode and cause a reiatsu explosion if the limits is overfilled. reforming takes 10 seconds so if i use it to defend then make a lengthy attack it can come back or it comes back automatically halfway through my next counter. so say you attack immediately with a reiatsu attack and then sword attacks after i've used sever nagate i can't absorb the reiatsu attack because halfway would be after that. (ill signal if my field is back or not so if you don't see the signal it's not back)

now onto the technique i used. sever nagate shockwave. basically this is the same as sever nagate except instead of distance range it gives me area range. The field vibrates and destabilizes sending out waves all around the sword to about 6 ft and instead of absorbing and containing the reiatsu in any manner it destabalizes and neutralizes anything that comes into the field. the same weaknesses apply. i have to reform it, i don't gain the reiatsu that was absorbed. blah blah blah in addition it only lasts for a few seconds. so if i use it and then another attack follows up a short while later. i couldn't stop it with the same thing.

in this case since you so explicitly used one right after the other infact by my reading you fire the blast and then activated kuroshitsugi before it could make it me? dunno what you were planning but that would mean that both would be reaching me and taking effect around the same time so my field eradicated both hados indiscriminately. theres a reason absorption and nullification techniques aren't widely used. it's because you have to be willing to take it to the limits of "fair" to use them or they are worthless i've personally had several instances were my sever abilitys were rather hard to use. there is a limit afterall. altho the exact limits stay within my head so i don't have people exploiting them.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
Anbu Leader

Quote:
*you counter my moves nicely and send a couple of hado at me. I laugh and hold up my zampaktou willingly letting myself get surrounded. I say "sever nagate: shockwave" and with that the field around my sword begins to vibrate outwards in a frequency carrying the same effects as normal sever nagate. This causes the purple hado you fired at me and your black box and spears to warp and disintegrate before your very eyes leaving me entirely unharmed. "c'mon you expect to catch me with such half assed hados?"

I swing my sword to the side and pull the handle forward so I'm holding the blade facing behind me. I then step forward and the icy reiatsu surrounding me condenses around my blade as I sonido infront of you. "your open!" I swing my sword in a full horizontal semi circle aiming to split you inhalf and trailing a razor sharp tail of ice behind the swing. I finish the swing and the semicircle ice blade shoots forward propelled by a massive and deadly burst of reiatsu behind it. This also aims to split you inhalf and the reiatsu burst will cause cold burns and aim to tear you apart if your caught in it. I grin and swing my sword to the side flicking off linger bits of reiatsu and ice from the blade and settle into my defence stance. "sorry, I'm not a bad person my sword just doesn't know what mercy is." *
Taizen doesn't move at all, with both hands behind his back, showing no signs of struggle or fear as he says, "Bakudo#8, Seki." creating a round shield in front of him that seems to repel both strikes (should paralyze also, but no skin contact was made). Also, a strong reiatsu burst perimeter was set around Taizen, not allowing the enemy's reiatsu to do him any harm.

"This is where it all starts to get interesting."

Itachi one-stepping away from his opponent, finds himself with still a simple look in his eyes, showing no emotions. He finally places his right hand in the handle of his Zanpakutou and slowly begins to release it while saying, "Release your rage, Koketsu." then when finally releasing the whole blade he flips it over, allowing the tip of the blade point down and the purpleish color handle point up. Suddenly a huge perimeter of a new reiatsu is released across the battlefield, attempting to engulf the enemy and his environmental space.

"Your underestimation towards me will be your death," Itaschi says as he awaits for his opponents next actions.

Last edited by Anbu Leader; 07-05-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #12
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Taizen doesn't move at all, with both hands behind his back, showing no signs of struggle or fear as he says, "Bakudo#8, Seki." creating a round shield in front of him that seems to repel both strikes (should paralyze also, but no skin contact was made). Also, a strong reiatsu burst perimeter was set around Taizen, not allowing the enemy's reiatsu to do him any harm.

"This is where it all starts to get interesting."

Itachi one-stepping away from his opponent, finds himself with still a simple look in his eyes, showing no emotions. He finally places his right hand in the handle of his Zanpakutou and slowly begins to release it while saying, "Release your rage, Koketsu." then when finally releasing the whole blade he flips it over, allowing the tip of the blade point down and the purpleish color handle point up. Suddenly a huge perimeter of a new reiatsu is released across the battlefield, attempting to engulf the enemy and his environmental space.

"Your underestimation towards me will be your death," Itaschi says as he awaits for his opponents next actions.
*my opponent defends against my attacks and I drop my stance as he begins to release his shikai. I don't care to notice as he speaks and his sword starts changing. I place my hand upon my own blade and run it across saying "ascend to the heights of madness, Shura" my hand is cut and spreads my blood across my blade and it glows a blindingly bright red. I'm suddenly engulfed in reiatsu which blasts yours away easily. The reiatsu surrounding me is like a churning eruption of power and bloodlust. The pitiful attempt at engulfing me in your reiatsu has been easily brushed aside as I step forward engulfed and hidden in smoke. My sword breaks through the smoke as I raise it, the blade now a crimson red, doubled edged still but only one edge has jagged teeth like a saw. The blade rises upwards slowly lifted by a pale white hand and settles back upon a hidden shoulder lightly. A sudden gust of wind blows the smoke away revealing me. My skin completely a pale white. My left arm also changed, a Thick armor plating of flesh now protects my left arm all the way to my shoulder and on my left hand theirs claws. my vest has been disintegrated by the outlet of power and I'm left wearing only the tough scaled battlesuit on my upper torso while my lower garments remain unchanged. My mask fragment has formed a full helmet sprouting small spikes across the back of the helmet and a slightly larger spike upon the forehead. The mask itself has a trio of red lines cascading down it and a duo of identical lines crossing it horizontally. My back has sprouted two rows of spikes going down from the base of my neck and all the way to the end of a tail with a rather large spike forming the tip. I exhale from behind my mask and look up at you.

I step forward extricating myself from the smoke completely. My sword perched atop my shoulder and my tail curving upwards and pointing itself over my shoulder. "Me underestimate you? Your wrong. It's you whose overestimating thinking your anything more then a bug under my foot. Bring on your armies and your gods. I'll kill them one by one."

I raise my sword from my shoulder and reiatsu seems to spiral around it like wind. I sonido suddenly and appear infront of you. A single word echoes from behind my mask, "Skysplitter." My sword is then engulfed in a swirling vortex of reiatsu that violently shreds anything it touches. I swing it down in a flash of red steel releasing the same wave of reiatsu that was just a second ago swirling so violently. This slash aims to tear you apart completely from the head down. The intensity of the reiatsu even splits the air apart, pushing it away and leaving the area the attack passes through completely void space. This causes a severe rush of air and wind as the void space is filled suddenly tearing apart anything around the area of the slash and following wave in an instant. I'm already back where I was originally standing, having moved just after firing the slash. "what are you worth? The things you love or the people you hurt?"

I look at my sword and say "surrender now or decide now, how they will remember you."*

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #13
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

heh, not bad but don't try to compete in SLWF with me

EDIT: one more thing just to be clear, sever is automatically restored when i release. The usual signal is a red field flashing around my sword but releasing generates a large enough burst of reiatsu to automatically restore it

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Last edited by junchurikioftheleaf; 07-05-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #14
Anbu Leader

Quote:
heh, not bad but don't try to compete in SLWF with me

EDIT: one more thing just to be clear, sever is automatically restored when i release. The usual signal is a red field flashing around my sword but releasing generates a large enough burst of reiatsu to automatically restore it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jun released on me, ctfuu! Why am I so happy?

Anyway, one question, does your sword still has the sever thing going on? Or has it improved in anyway? Well you don't have to answer the last one
Old 07-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #15
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jun released on me, ctfuu! Why am I so happy?

Anyway, one question, does your sword still has the sever thing going on? Or has it improved in anyway? Well you don't have to answer the last one
yea sever is still there but it doesn't get better in anyway at all ever atleast not under special conditions i do have a few tricks but right now under these conditions sever hasn't changed and the conditions are very hard to meet so don't worry well actually yea worry because it's pretty hard to stop Skysplitter, i advise dodging it and getting as far away as possible as fast as possible.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #16
Anbu Leader

Quote:
yea sever is still there but it doesn't get better in anyway at all ever atleast not under special conditions i do have a few tricks but right now under these conditions sever hasn't changed and the conditions are very hard to meet so don't worry well actually yea worry because it's pretty hard to stop Skysplitter, i advise dodging it and getting as far away as possible as fast as possible.
Are you saying its impossible to stop it? But not to counter it, right? Lol, thanks for this fight Jun, I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Anyway, I don't think I'm going to spend that much time on figuring out how to counter that simple move when I can just simply get away from it.

Thanks again.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #17
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

well no not impossible per se but it's rather hard to get the right kind of defense. theres several ways if you just think outside the box a little. ofcourse skysplitter is just one of my favorite moves by no means my strongest move tho haha

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #18
Anbu Leader

Yeah but in my shoes is pretty hard because I literally don't have any clue of what it might do. I'm not sure if its opening another dimension up, or if its going to create a black hole that would suck everything in. No matter what it might be, I'm going to counter it.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #19
Anbu Leader

Quote:
*my opponent defends against my attacks and I drop my stance as he begins to release his shikai. I don't care to notice as he speaks and his sword starts changing. I place my hand upon my own blade and run it across saying "ascend to the heights of madness, Shura" my hand is cut and spreads my blood across my blade and it glows a blindingly bright red. I'm suddenly engulfed in reiatsu which blasts yours away easily. The reiatsu surrounding me is like a churning eruption of power and bloodlust. The pitiful attempt at engulfing me in your reiatsu has been easily brushed aside as I step forward engulfed and hidden in smoke. My sword breaks through the smoke as I raise it, the blade now a crimson red, doubled edged still but only one edge has jagged teeth like a saw. The blade rises upwards slowly lifted by a pale white hand and settles back upon a hidden shoulder lightly. A sudden gust of wind blows the smoke away revealing me. My skin completely a pale white. My left arm also changed, a Thick armor plating of flesh now protects my left arm all the way to my shoulder and on my left hand theirs claws. my vest has been disintegrated by the outlet of power and I'm left wearing only the tough scaled battlesuit on my upper torso while my lower garments remain unchanged. My mask fragment has formed a full helmet sprouting small spikes across the back of the helmet and a slightly larger spike upon the forehead. The mask itself has a trio of red lines cascading down it and a duo of identical lines crossing it horizontally. My back has sprouted two rows of spikes going down from the base of my neck and all the way to the end of a tail with a rather large spike forming the tip. I exhale from behind my mask and look up at you.

I step forward extricating myself from the smoke completely. My sword perched atop my shoulder and my tail curving upwards and pointing itself over my shoulder. "Me underestimate you? Your wrong. It's you whose overestimating thinking your anything more then a bug under my foot. Bring on your armies and your gods. I'll kill them one by one."

I raise my sword from my shoulder and reiatsu seems to spiral around it like wind. I sonido suddenly and appear infront of you. A single word echoes from behind my mask, "Skysplitter." My sword is then engulfed in a swirling vortex of reiatsu that violently shreds anything it touches. I swing it down in a flash of red steel releasing the same wave of reiatsu that was just a second ago swirling so violently. This slash aims to tear you apart completely from the head down. The intensity of the reiatsu even splits the air apart, pushing it away and leaving the area the attack passes through completely void space. This causes a severe rush of air and wind as the void space is filled suddenly tearing apart anything around the area of the slash and following wave in an instant. I'm already back where I was originally standing, having moved just after firing the slash. "what are you worth? The things you love or the people you hurt?"

I look at my sword and say "surrender now or decide now, how they will remember you."*
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Taizen laughs wildly. Finding the fact that his opponent made the right choice of releasing, very amusing. He doesn't seem worried or frighten at the new appearance of his enemy, in fact he seems simply the same as before. Suggesting that he has been in this situation many times before and knows how to counter it. He stops laughing and gets back to his serious stare, he then appears in front of his opponent (note that he dodged the slash and one-stepped in front of opponent) and already in motion is swinging his Zanpakuto down, attempting to slash his opponents shoulder open and slash through his heart. When really the Taizen that is slashing down is simply a decoy (illusion) and when the enemy is about to counter the slash (if does) the decoy will shatter like ice and the real Taizen is (already in motion) slashing horizontal behind his opponent, wearing a Vizard Mask, with the the slash, attempting to attack his enemy off guard. Koketsu absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or in the shape of a wave. The slash also carries (along side with the spiritual pressure) Cero explosive and more spiritual pressure than a regular shinigami, due to his Vizard mode. Resulting for an x3 damage result. This attack is called, Koketsu No Tenshou. When making contact the enemy should be either dead or injured due to the overwhelming power in Taizen's slash.

Take note that no armor or shield would be a good enough defense to block this attack, due to the unusual mix of power in one attack (Shinigami SE, Zanpakuto SE, Hollow/Vizard Cero/SE), it would destroy anything in its path. Also note that with the decoy the enemy was focused on the illusion and the attack that when it "shattered" the illusion was forced to deactivate, bringing back the opponent into reality, making it almost too late to react to such a close and overwhelmingly powerful attack. The illusion was simply to deceive his opponent. For example, by creating illusions to distract his opponent.

Taizen then appears far away, suggesting he had just one-stepped after the (should be) explosion from his slash that would echo across the village and would be seen from miles away and now waits with his Zanpakuto in his hand but with no Vizard Mask, suggesting he forced the mask off.

"What really bothers me is the fact that you want to kill the them, but right now I'm seeing another guy who wants to become like them or at least more than what they are. You really are pathetic."

Vizard Mask:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Anbu Leader; 07-05-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #20
Anbu Leader

Have any questions about my Zanpakuto, just ask.