Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?

Doesn't seem like a Kekkei Genkai. Can he copy it?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Is it Possible for Sasuke to Copy Raikage's Raiton Armor?

He sort of already has something like it with his Chidori Variations. I can't remember what that particular one was called.

Anyway, I doubt it. I think it was said that the Sharingan can't copy the Rasengan, which relies on the same principles since they're both Chakra Control techniques.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
Sakumo Hatake
Ninja Academy Student

Sakumo Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sakumo Hatake

I don't think so. I know that a Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with but it with this technique it could be a possibility. On the other hand that technique would require massive amounts of chakra because the raikage has jincuuriki level chakra not like Sasuke.
Sakumo Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
blastrasengan
Special Jonin Candidate

blastrasengan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no It also requires the speed and power to copy that jutsu anyway Sasuke has his own type of lightning armour using his chidori it is call Chidori nagashi in japanese and in english it is called chidori stram which covers his body with lightning
Orochimaru- am Immortal
Hinata- I never go back on my word that's my ninja way
Jiraiya- 'm gonna find peace in this world

What if we were part of the Ninja world wouldn't it be exiting I would enjoy it

Games currently playing
Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
blastrasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #5
Alex475
Academy Graduate

Alex475 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mmmm I dont think so
Old 07-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
He sort of already has something like it with his Chidori Variations. I can't remember what that particular one was called.

Anyway, I doubt it. I think it was said that the Sharingan can't copy the Rasengan, which relies on the same principles since they're both Chakra Control techniques.
aren't all jutsu chakra control techinques? and didn't kakashi copy rasengan? i think the copying is limited to whether you actually have the capability to perform it or not. like if you don't have wind chakra you cant copy wind jutsu
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Chidori Nagashi.

And yes, he can copy it. He has the same chakra nature and he has the Sharingan. Everything matches up.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:58 AM   #8
DarkSteel Ninja
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSteel Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think only kakashi can copy jutsu so.

My job is to confuse people.

Element: Water

Spoiler:
DERP!
DarkSteel Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #9
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSteel Ninja View Post
i think only kakashi can copy jutsu so.
Anyone with a sharigan can copy jutsu. Kakashi is just famous for copying a numerous amount of jutsu.

-Chris Rock
SauceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
Darknight
Genin

Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!Darknight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think his Chidori stream is already a variation of that.
Darknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:19 PM   #11
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
aren't all jutsu chakra control techinques? and didn't kakashi copy rasengan? i think the copying is limited to whether you actually have the capability to perform it or not. like if you don't have wind chakra you cant copy wind jutsu
No. Jutsu require Chakra, but not all Jutsu rely solely on Chakra Control. It was never said he copied Rasengan. And no, if that were true then Sasuke wouldn't have been able to copy Lee's high speed Taijutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Chidori Nagashi.

And yes, he can copy it. He has the same chakra nature and he has the Sharingan. Everything matches up.
Except for the part where it doesn't use hand seals. Iirc, it was said that something without hand seals can't be copied.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 08-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
No. Jutsu require Chakra, but not all Jutsu rely solely on Chakra Control. It was never said he copied Rasengan. And no, if that were true then Sasuke wouldn't have been able to copy Lee's high speed Taijutsu.

Except for the part where it doesn't use hand seals. Iirc, it was said that something without hand seals can't be copied.
So explain Sasuke's lion barrage? I think he could copy it, but what would be the point when he has susanoo and chidori nagashi?

-Chris Rock
SauceK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

No hand signs?

Then how did kakashi copy rassengan?

I KNOW he didn't learn it the old fashion way.

I think it's certainly possible.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceK View Post
So explain Sasuke's lion barrage? I think he could copy it, but what would be the point when he has susanoo and chidori nagashi?
It was Taijutsu. Taijutsu doesn't use hand signs, but it's all physical movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No hand signs?

Then how did kakashi copy rassengan?

I KNOW he didn't learn it the old fashion way.

I think it's certainly possible.
You know for a fact he didn't learn it the regular way? How? He didn't have the Sharingan when he learned it so how else would he have?

/Heil

Old 08-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #15
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I don't know if he can copy it, but that Raiton Armor makes the Raikage in Jinchuriki levels sometimes, when he gets activated. But even if he can, he shouldn't need it since he has Susanoo.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote