Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 06-29-2011, 10:09 AM   #41
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Ok, first of all, 00 Raiser is epic. Secondly they really screwed up Banagher's voice. It sounds terrible. I wish they had been able to get his regular voice actor but he's probably busy with the dubbing of Gundam Unicorn.

But my ps3 just almost got the yellow light of death for the third time. Almost... so I'm gonna let my ps3 cool down for a while.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:10 AM   #42
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is it fun?

I'm thinking about trying it!
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:12 AM   #43
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
Ok, first of all, 00 Raiser is epic. Secondly they really screwed up Banagher's voice. It sounds terrible. I wish they had been able to get his regular voice actor but he's probably busy with the dubbing of Gundam Unicorn.

But my ps3 just almost got the yellow light of death for the third time. Almost... so I'm gonna let my ps3 cool down for a while.
I haven't played as him yet.

Yellow Death? Never heard of that before. I'm playin mine on a 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Is it fun?

I'm thinking about trying it!
If you like Hack and Slash games and also like Gundam then you should buy it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #44
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
I haven't played as him yet.

Yellow Death? Never heard of that before. I'm playin mine on a 360
Yeah it's basically the ps3's version of the red ring of death. I just tried again and it let me play for a few minutes but then shut off on me. I'm gonna have to open up my ps3 and do a quick repair tonight. It sucks having to do this every few weeks though so I'm gonna start to save up for a new ps3 since sending it in to sony for repairs would cost almost as much as getting a new one anyway.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #45
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Unicorn Gundam is sweet when it is in destroy mode. It's normal mode is a little slow when attacking, but it is crazy fast in destroy mode. Double X is awesome as well. You can take over a whole field with one SP attack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:08 PM   #46
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is this game good i never played part 2 because my stores never seemed to carry it

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #47
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Game is great! It is like 10 times better than #2, and number 2 was pretty good.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #48
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

cool i may have to check this out it may hold me off until august depending on how long the game is

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #49
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
cool i may have to check this out it may hold me off until august depending on how long the game is
Well there are 300 total missions, plus you can play them multiple times with different characters and mobile suits. Plus there are like 20 DLC missions that should be coming out. And then there is also online play.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #50
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

holy crap that's a long game

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #51
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah, but you don't have to do all 300 to finish the story mode. It's just fun to unlock all the aachievements and stuff

Old 07-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #52
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Does anyone know how to unlock Duo Maxwell and the Deathscythe? I want to get him as soon as possible because the Deathscythe is my all time favorite mobile suit.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #53
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Does anyone know how to unlock Duo Maxwell and the Deathscythe? I want to get him as soon as possible because the Deathscythe is my all time favorite mobile suit.
Play as Full Frontal. Eventually you'll come across Duo. After you see his friendship message in the terminal just get his friendship up to level 3.

Old 07-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #54
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You know what, I got that message just as you answered the question. Thanks for the help anyway.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #55
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry to double post, but which story do you have to play to unlock Milliardo and the Epyon?

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #56
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry to double post, but which story do you have to play to unlock Milliardo and the Epyon?
Banagher Links apparently.

Old 07-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #57
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this game though, because of all the missions in the story that require you to use certain characters that you haven't even played as yet, so you have to spend a few missions building them up or getting enough money to put them through training. Its so annoying, especially in the chapter "For Victory" when you are forced to play 6 missions in a row with specific characters.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #58
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thanks. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this game though, because of all the missions in the story that require you to use certain characters that you haven't even played as yet, so you have to spend a few missions building them up or getting enough money to put them through training. Its so annoying, especially in the chapter "For Victory" when you are forced to play 6 missions in a row with specific characters.
Well you can always do the training if you have money to spare. I also suggest developing the mobile suit parts. It makes a huge difference.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #59
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That's the thing, I never have the money to spare. I try to develop parts as often as possible, but after training pilots to get them up to a level where they can survive more difficult missions, I never have enough left over to upgrade the parts or attach skills without playing a few more missions.

YouTube:
src="

Old 07-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #60
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That's the thing, I never have the money to spare. I try to develop parts as often as possible, but after training pilots to get them up to a level where they can survive more difficult missions, I never have enough left over to upgrade the parts or attach skills without playing a few more missions.
Are you only doing the main storyline missions? or are you doing the memorial missions and other ones? Also, try going over and doing the low level missions again with the different character.