Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Jun 2 33.33%
Killsworth 2 33.33%
Tie 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Killsworth Vs. Jun!!! Who would win?

I would have to vote a tie!

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Killsworth Vs. Jun!!! Who would win?

This is a really stupid question. Teddie would rape Jun.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
This is a really stupid question. Teddie would rape Jun.
Your claim seems to be bias slightly. Jun is the best in BFV as it stands. By the way, do you wanna fight?

Old 07-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Your claim seems to be bias slightly. Jun is the best in BFV as it stands. By the way, do you wanna fight?
Last time I checked I beat Jun, and rather easily. Whether or not he thinks the same doesn't matter.

Bias? I don't hate Jun. Teddie is just that much better.

I'm training Shy Girl right now, but maybe later.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Teddie at full power could rape his face off. P:

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ok i found my old madness chart now i can complain on this...EHEM!

seriously people? voting for either side the way you are is pretty fail. teddie left cuz he was bored and tired of everyone constantly bugging him because he was so good. he made a big scene just so everyone would notice and hopefully cut it out after he left, and still stuff pops up and people wank on him insistently. in my own opinion i think the fight would be pretty fair. he'd probably win simply because unlike most of you he actually knew what a tactic was and how to play the field to his advantage probably better then i can. The only time i actually fought him publicly i was screwin around and got myself slapped by logic. i admit that, but seriously the second his name pops up the only thing you guys can think or type is "oh hey he has a reputation he kills anything with no problems. doesn't matter who it is derp" and this is all assuming he actually gives a ferk what goes on here anymore which by his departure message im pretty sure he doesn't and moved onto better things. seriously the guy left cuz he didn't want to be here anymore if you really thought of him as a good fighter you'd stop bringing him up and wanking his skill the second his name appears. hell that's why i don't bother to bring him up at all. let the guy leave in peace with some dignity, damn. back in the day sure he was good but seriously do you guys seriously think that after a whole year he even remembers any of his stuff and hasn't gotten rusted to hell? and if you still insist on bringing him up to fulfill your hearts desires atleast don't debate it like a retard and put in some effort.

oh and flash that is true you beat me but from what i remember I'm pretty sure that fight was judged a win for you by kaz even tho we both GM'd (stated by her) so i wouldn't really wave that around to proudly. just sayin i mean i wouldn't wave a fight around if i won by judging but that's principle.

whether any of you agree or not i don't really care i just felt like ranting and this started pouring into my head*
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Wanking Teddie? I've known Teddie longer than anyone on this forum and was probably closer to him than anyone as well, excluding Sage, but that's because they're best friends in person.

I put it so bluntly because it's how it would end. I don't even know if I could beat him, and I've been around longer than anyone besides Hally who was probably around just as long as me. Besides, she doesn't even seem to be active anymore.

I'm not waving it around. I was simply stating something. And from what I remember, your GM to a higher degree than mine, which is why I got the win.

At the end of the day, a win is a win.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

anyways putting that aside im remaking my chart of madness.
this is the old one
Spoiler:
I'm your messiah = teddie
I am the angel = dev
I am madness = kejon
I am the word = lax
I am the law = kg
I am the key = zetsu
I am the door = bacon
I'm the Good Man = makoto
I'm the Dark Man = noctis
Redeemer = hally
Deceiver = an old friend (he's gone now appearantly?)
The demon = lunar
The man in black = seph
I am the ageless = virizon/dark
I am "Legion" = shin
I'm your lord = seven cuz
I'm a demon in disguise = yori
the crimson king = me

this is the blank version with updated slots
Spoiler:

I'm your messiah
I am the angel
I am madness
I am the word
I am the law
I am holding truth
I am the key
I am the door
I'm the Good Man
I'm the Dark Man
Redeemer
Deceiver
The demon
The man in black
I am the ageless
I am "Legion"
I'm your lord
I will bring terror
I'm a demon in disguise
Lies beyond the downfall
Touched by the Crimson King
Touched by the Saviour

help me fill it out k? i figure this time around since theres more spots i can let people have more then one spot.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 07-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #9
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
ok i found my old madness chart now i can complain on this...EHEM!

seriously people? voting for either side the way you are is pretty fail. teddie left cuz he was bored and tired of everyone constantly bugging him because he was so good. he made a big scene just so everyone would notice and hopefully cut it out after he left, and still stuff pops up and people wank on him insistently. in my own opinion i think the fight would be pretty fair. he'd probably win simply because unlike most of you he actually knew what a tactic was and how to play the field to his advantage probably better then i can. The only time i actually fought him publicly i was screwin around and got myself slapped by logic. i admit that, but seriously the second his name pops up the only thing you guys can think or type is "oh hey he has a reputation he kills anything with no problems. doesn't matter who it is derp" and this is all assuming he actually gives a ferk what goes on here anymore which by his departure message im pretty sure he doesn't and moved onto better things. seriously the guy left cuz he didn't want to be here anymore if you really thought of him as a good fighter you'd stop bringing him up and wanking his skill the second his name appears. hell that's why i don't bother to bring him up at all. let the guy leave in peace with some dignity, damn. back in the day sure he was good but seriously do you guys seriously think that after a whole year he even remembers any of his stuff and hasn't gotten rusted to hell? and if you still insist on bringing him up to fulfill your hearts desires atleast don't debate it like a retard and put in some effort.

oh and flash that is true you beat me but from what i remember I'm pretty sure that fight was judged a win for you by kaz even tho we both GM'd (stated by her) so i wouldn't really wave that around to proudly. just sayin i mean i wouldn't wave a fight around if i won by judging but that's principle.

whether any of you agree or not i don't really care i just felt like ranting and this started pouring into my head*
Sorry, jun. I didn't mean to cause an uproar. I just thought it would be an interesting topic. I hope you'll accept my apologizes.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #10
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
anyways putting that aside im remaking my chart of madness.
this is the old one
Spoiler:
I'm your messiah = teddie
I am the angel = dev
I am madness = kejon
I am the word = lax
I am the law = kg
I am the key = zetsu
I am the door = bacon
I'm the Good Man = makoto
I'm the Dark Man = noctis
Redeemer = hally
Deceiver = an old friend (he's gone now appearantly?)
The demon = lunar
The man in black = seph
I am the ageless = virizon/dark
I am "Legion" = shin
I'm your lord = seven cuz
I'm a demon in disguise = yori
the crimson king = me

this is the blank version with updated slots
Spoiler:

I'm your messiah
I am the angel
I am madness
I am the word
I am the law
I am holding truth
I am the key
I am the door
I'm the Good Man
I'm the Dark Man
Redeemer
Deceiver
The demon
The man in black
I am the ageless
I am "Legion"
I'm your lord
I will bring terror
I'm a demon in disguise
Lies beyond the downfall
Touched by the Crimson King
Touched by the Saviour

help me fill it out k? i figure this time around since theres more spots i can let people have more then one spot.
What does this madness chart represent? In any case, i want you to chose.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #11
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry, jun. I didn't mean to cause an uproar. I just thought it would be an interesting topic. I hope you'll accept my apologizes.
yea yea i'm just tired of the same old . the guy didn't want to be here so he left. it's like a slap in the face to keep bringing him up ya know. i know that if i left i'd make it explicitly clear that i don't want people to keep putting my skill up there unless im back visiting and can prove i've still got skills to put up

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #12
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What does this madness chart represent? In any case, i want you to chose.
the paths and existences of madness people are currently walking.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
the paths and existences of madness people are currently walking.
Can elaborate more?

Quote:
yea yea i'm just tired of the same old . the guy didn't want to be here so he left. it's like a slap in the face to keep bringing him up ya know. i know that if i left i'd make it explicitly clear that i don't want people to keep putting my skill up there unless im back visiting and can prove i've still got skills to put up
I understand. It's just, killsworth was my goal, and since he left my goal kinda died, for lack of a better analogy. Even so, it was my goal to kill him.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:10 PM   #14
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can elaborate more?

I understand.
its like what they represent. for example your current walk. "the good man" is the person that is most aligned with good and has the power to defend it despite not being a figurehead in it's side or any symbol of power or experience. The good man is nonetheless mad however as his desperate struggle for power to become a figurehead of the good side is productive but he just can't catch up to the top.

however i feel that many of them have probably changed by now. so im gonna re rank it.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I am madness.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #16
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
its like what they represent. for example your current walk. "the good man" is the person that is most aligned with good and has the power to defend it despite not being a figurehead in it's side or any symbol of power or experience. The good man is nonetheless mad however as his desperate struggle for power to become a figurehead of the good side is productive but he just can't catch up to the top.

however i feel that many of them have probably changed by now. so im gonna re rank it.
I see. I look forward to it.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I am madness.
we get it im doin the final rankings im just lookin for input

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #18
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I can put up a pretty good fight against jun. And teddie ripped apart my guy, and my move, nigh instantly, without even fighting me.

Teddie wins.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved