Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Michael Knight, you're pathetic.

Yes. Here's why.

You come to this forum preaching about all of this religious mumbo-jumbo that you seem to defend down to your very core. Harold Camping, right? The dude that has now embarrassed himself MULTIPLE times claiming the apocalypse was coming because he said so. Too bad he's been wrong each time.

I heard a story about a devout follower that sold everything they owned when the worldwas supposed to end in May. Everything. His entire lifes work had gone out the window because he took the word of mr. camping. Obviously Camping was wrong, so now this man is poor and homeless.

Who the hell does he think he is? A prophet claiming the word of God? This goes against EVERYTHING the Bible says. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY knows when the world will end. To quote the Bible, it will come like a thief at night.

Yet this sad sad man tries to claim himself to be the messenger of God. We've had one true messenger, and that was Jesus. And Jesus Christ didn't embarrass himself with numerous false claims either.

You, are a pathetic sheep that follows the word of an even more pathetic man who wants to drain you idiots of all your money and opinion. THEN people like you try to force your own opinions on US, people who don't want to hear your stupid crap.

Are you really that stupid? Do you really believe Harold Camping over the Bible? Over religions that have remained steady for hundreds, some thousands of years?

Harold Camping is a man who believes he is interpreting the word of God in his own way. For one that is a sin. He portrays himself as a God like figure, he has a cult following, and that is against of the Ten Commandments. So not only is he completely full of it, he's an idiot.

And to make things even MORE pathetic, he claimed that after getting the wrong apocalypse date, "Oops um I meant it'll happen in October."

The funniest thing is, he tries to base all of his predictions off of math. For 70 years now, he has been trying to claim that the world will end because he is smarter then everyone else who has ever existed and did the math to figure out D-Day. Funniest thing is, he was just a Civil Engineer. Not a mathematical genius, just a sick man who wants to ruin the lives of other to gain fame for himself.

I've even listened to old clips of his radio show just to try to have less of a biased opinion on him. It's funny because everytime someone starts arguing against him or proves one of his comments wrong, he cuts off the call. Why? Because he's a coward who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And there's people actually DUMB enough to continue following what he says. You my friend, are one of these tools. I got an idea... Get some free will, instead of letting someone else make all of your decisions for you.

So all of you people that were supposed to be saved... funny that it hasn't happened yet. Funny that he had to come up with a suddenly different story the day after his failed prediction, stating that May 21st was actually just a day to pass judgement and decide who will be saved before the NEW chaos happens in October.

Funny that he claims he did all this math for years and years, stuck true to his word that the world would END on the 21st, yet when it didn't end, in a mere 6 hours he was able to completely recalibrate the true end of the world.

So now let's think about all of his followers. People who decided not to pay their bills that month because who needs a house when the worlds dead? The countless families that decided to file for Tax Extensions thinking that the IRS can't come after them after the 21st anymore. Sucks that he has ruined the lives of thousands of people, yet still continues to take everyone's money for himself.

Such as the scandal with Eternal Earthbound Pets, quoted from their website "For a mere $135 the online business
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha
Default Re: Michael Knight, you're pathetic.

TBC, why did you post this in the debate forum. What has been said is fact - nothing to debate. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

On the other hand, people who actually believe someone that's been wrong several times, are doing two things. Not reading their bibles, and being complete morons. Harold Camping is the ring leader though, which makes him the worst because he opens the door for it to happen. He opens the door, then when someone walks through it, they trip and get smacked in the head with a baseball bat. I'm usually not one to judge, but this is a different situation. I am curious how Mr. Camping came to this interesting conclusion that he knows when the world will end though.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I just find it amazing that people continue to believe someone who has been and continues to be completely wrong in his claims. And although Campings claims leading to ruining peoples lives from selling their houses, etc, etc, is despicable. If you were dumb enough to do those things, things that can destroy your way of life, based on the claims of someone who's been wrong in the past...it becomes hard to hold any sympathy for you.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I just find it amazing that people continue to believe someone who has been and continues to be completely wrong in his claims. And although Campings claims leading to ruining peoples lives from selling their houses, etc, etc. If you were dumb enough to do those things, things that can destroy your way of life, based on the claims of someone who's been wrong in the past...it becomes hard to hold any sympathy for you.
Agreed. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 533 times, shame on us both.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I lost half my post. That sucks. There was much much much more discussing why he was an idiot, but now that Ive vented im fine.

@Blind: Because it's a debate/
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

who's micheal knight?

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

He's a user.

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I lost half my post. That sucks. There was much much much more discussing why he was an idiot, but now that Ive vented im fine.

@Blind: Because it's a debate/
I honestly don't see how anyone could disagree that Harold Camping's incessant lies are anything other than incessant lies. Michael Knight follows those lies making him an idiot. Does anyone disagree?

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:33 AM   #10
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:46 AM   #11
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I honestly don't see how anyone could disagree that Harold Camping's incessant lies are anything other than incessant lies. Michael Knight follows those lies making him an idiot. Does anyone disagree?
I disagree. Harold Camping is a great guy who just wants to get rich on his incessant lies. There is nothing wrong in it.
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #12
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
I disagree. Harold Camping is a great guy who just wants to get rich on his incessant lies. There is nothing wrong in it.

I'm hoping you're joking.

I wouldn't call a con artist "a great guy". Especially not some dirt bag who
uses the beliefs of others to make a quick unearned buck. That said I can't
feel a whole lot of pity for those who get scammed but refuse to see that.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Isn't having multiple accounts after being banned somehow breaking the rules. I know for a fact he has been banned several times. He trolls the UN Storm section where I usually post.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Isn't having multiple accounts after being banned somehow breaking the rules. I know for a fact he has been banned several times. He trolls the UN Storm section where I usually post.
When you write it as UN Storm it makes me think of the United
Nations but in stormtroopers outfits.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
When you write it as UN Storm it makes me think of the United
Nations but in stormtroopers outfits.
Lets make this happen.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Lets make this happen.

Spoiler:

...At least in my case.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who let Luke in there?!

Old 07-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Who let Luke in there?!
It's the UN everyone is invited.

...At least in my case.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:29 AM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't know. Seems kinda short for a UN Storm Trooper.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:04 AM   #20
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
who's micheal knight?
This guy---> http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=22009

He's always in the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm threads.

His Custom Title description tells it.
As far as his religious opinions go I don't pay attention which is what I think everyone should do. we all have beliefs as pathetic as some may be I just laugh and walk away.

But TBC has a different way of going about it. lol

Amen Preach It!!! jk

Last edited by Inuyasha; 07-05-2011 at 06:09 AM.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote