Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #61
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kishimoto's intent vs feats shown

I just read this page and I gotta say with new perspective, that this is ridiculous. The Battlegrounds have been turned into competitions, to see who the majority agrees with most. It almost has nothing to do with actual debating in the last month that I have taken interest in this specific forum.

Can you guys just learn to agree to disagree? You have to learn how to accept other people's opinions; if not for them,but your own sake.Seriously, the semantics on this page makes me want to hurl up my lunch :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 11-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #62
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Feats

Why? The purpose of the debate forum is to debate BATTLES. Lee vs. Tsunade, I'd say Lee wins. But obviously in Kishi's world Tsunade is stronger because she got to be Hokage. And there's no fun in saying, "Tsunade wins because she's Hokage" that makes no sense.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #63
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUchiha620 View Post
Maybe Kishi will have Shikamaru as a Hokage, pure speculation
Wth why did you revive this page, with something that had nothing to do with what he said?

Locking this.