Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #72041
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
Hell yes ahem. Nice pict Rasen
Thanks you

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
lol green lantern xDDD nice NJ bushy hair RC lol love the eyes ^^
Haha xD I just got out of bed and I didn't feel like brushing my hair xD

Ikr? Lovely red eyes P:<

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 07-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #72042
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

lol you look good cyclops

Human
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[CENTER]

Last edited by AgentShayd; 03-26-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:14 AM   #72043
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

George is cute!!!

This is my...uhh...I tried for 80s but I ended up with some sort of retarded look.
Don't mind the dorkness!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luna Mikazuki; 07-02-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #72044
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
George is cute!!!

This is my...uhh...I tried for 80s but I ended up with some sort of retarded look.

Spoiler:

Cute, as always
Old 07-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #72045
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thanks Tao!

Old 07-02-2011, 03:28 AM   #72046
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Luna is beautiful....

GF:TRS
Old 07-02-2011, 03:32 AM   #72047
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Thank you, Lone.

Old 07-02-2011, 03:43 AM   #72048
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

You actually don't look that dorky in some.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #72049
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

It's hard to hide dorky when you're a dork , but thanks Dei.

Old 07-02-2011, 03:44 AM   #72050
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
George is cute!!!

Spoiler:

Is that the dress? Luna ish beautifulz.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:45 AM   #72051
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Thank you Kiko. <3

Old 07-02-2011, 03:49 AM   #72052
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I know I am such a doll. <3

^ My future wife.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:51 AM   #72053
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

You are. <3
I'm looking forward to that elbow picture...
/Slides $5 under the table.

Old 07-02-2011, 03:53 AM   #72054
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
You are. <3
()

I thought I was the only one that you got elbow pictures from!
Old 07-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #72055
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Uhh, uhhh. UHHH...
/Is not addicted to elbows, and does NOT need an intervention episode done on her.

Old 07-02-2011, 04:00 AM   #72056
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
You are. <3
You will get it when my dad wake up. I need him to take it.
/takes money
Nice doing bussiness with ya.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:02 AM   #72057
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
You will get it when my dad wake up. I need him to take it.
/takes money
Nice doing bussiness with ya.
No, thank you.
/In a trench coat.

Old 07-02-2011, 04:04 AM   #72058
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Quote:
Uhh, uhhh. UHHH...
/Is not addicted to elbows, and does NOT need an intervention episode done on her.
xD I love you, Luna.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #72059
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
xD I love you, Luna.
You don't understand my pain.

Old 07-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #72060
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
George is cute!!!

Spoiler:

Why must u look so cute? :P
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
Closed Thread