Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
Byakugan-Hyuuga
Ninja Academy Student

Byakugan-Hyuuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default My signiture. . .

Well, when i put in my signiture & I put into the color I want, it deletes the color I have for that part, chopps it in half & deletes whatever was after it. I've only used the Blue colors, but you might want to check out the other ones too.
Byakugan-Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: My signiture. . .

Are you manually entering coding?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakugan-Hyuuga View Post
Well, when i put in my signiture & I put into the color I want, it deletes the color I have for that part, chopps it in half & deletes whatever was after it. I've only used the Blue colors, but you might want to check out the other ones too.
Odds are you're typing in special characters that the forum won't accept and it automatically removes the special characters as well as whatever you typed in after it. It's what causes all posts/PM's/and of course sigs to get cut off seemingly partway.

Type your stuff up in notepad and try again, that usually helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #4
SageModeDragonFist
Apprentice Genin

SageModeDragonFist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Color doesnt work on a phone
Old 07-01-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea if you want color it usually says something like this on a phone

[COLOR=Black] Color [COLOR/]

It's code so all you need to do it type in between the boxes that say [COLOR]

And it will appear like this Color

Last edited by Inuyasha; 07-01-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #6
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageModeDragonFist View Post
Color doesnt work on a phone
color does work on phone. and Ipod.
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
color does work on phone. and Ipod.
It all depends on the phone and usually how current they are, alot of your smart phones, yes, older models probably not.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #8
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Since this is the Feedback Forum, I'm going to give you some spelling feedback.

It is spelled "signature", not "signiture".

P:<
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kenshin Mizoguchi; 07-01-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
Since this is the Feedback Forum, I'm going to give you some grammatical feedback.

It is spelled "signature", not "signiture".
That's spelling, not grammar =)

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
That's spelling, not grammar =)
LOL

Okay, fail on my part. ahahahahaha xD

Still.... spell words correctly >_>

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote