Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #2041
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread.

1........2........It doesn't matter if the Rock counts to 3!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #2042
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
1........2........It doesn't matter if the Rock counts to 3!
If memory serves,that was when Rock was ref for a match between British Bulldog and i want to say...HHH?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #2043
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow TNA was great tonight and the upcoming ppv looks even more amazing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #2044
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
wow TNA was great tonight and the upcoming ppv looks even more amazing
didnt watch...how so?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 06-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #2045
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

first ill say this Low ki is back in TNA , Aj styles vs Christopher Daniels at the Destination x amd we got RVD vs Jerry lyn

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #2046
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
first ill say this Low ki is back in TNA , Aj styles vs Christopher Daniels at the Destination x amd we got RVD vs Jerry lyn
Again? Well they all do have classic matches....Was lucky to ref a jerry lynn match...Nice guy.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #2047
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
Again? Well they all do have classic matches....Was lucky to ref a jerry lynn match...Nice guy.
he looks like a nice guy

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #2048
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he looks like a nice guy
He was dude,my brother talked to him alot when he was around here...we both got a pic with him and i have it on my wall.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #2049
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

cool dont he have a high flying style ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #2050
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
cool dont he have a high flying style ?
Lynn? think so,he's more down to earth ground style but his does fly from time to time.

At least he was when i reffed his match.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #2051
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

was it fun ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #2052
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
was it fun ?
I'll say it was an honor being able to share the squared circle with a legend like him.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #2053
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

wow i never knew he was a legend

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #2054
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
wow i never knew he was a legend
to me at least he is...dont know about everyone else.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #2055
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i mean for what i heard he sounds like one

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #2056
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i mean for what i heard he sounds like one
Well hes pretty much done it all and hes been to WCW,WWE,ECW,and TNA.The matches he's had with RVD says it all to his skills.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:53 PM   #2057
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

so rvd and him will probably tear the roof down

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #2058
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so rvd and him will probably tear the roof down
Probably,all depends on Lynn.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #2059
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

and what shape he is in

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 08:56 PM   #2060
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
and what shape he is in
Well the last time Lynn was supposed to face RVD on a TNA ppv,he "got hurt" and couldnt make it.