Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #1561
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Uzumaki Fan Club

sure you can

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:51 AM   #1562
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I noticed that Naruto is clueless more in Naruto, than in Shippuden. But that what makes him cool.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #1563
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
naruto vs raikage

any thoughts ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #1564
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A battle of speed.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #1565
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

in strength raikage is stronger from what i seen

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #1566
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

They seem to be equal in speed however the Raikage wasn't using Version 2.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #1567
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto wasn't trying to fight him

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #1568
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

First he pwns the Nine Tails with the biggest smackdown ever show in NARUTO

Secondly he attacks Kisame without warning

Then he broke out of the head quarters by force

Later he smash the defense barrier and escaped

Then he makes the Nine Tails his b*tch

Afterward he got past the Raikage

Finally he deliver a uber beatdown on some Zetsus even if they were fodder

Naruto is on a roll.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #1569
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i seen better achivments

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-30-2011, 11:32 AM   #1570
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

/joins

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:08 AM   #1571
Sparky
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i seen better achivments
Yeah me too.

There is...

Learning how to do an boss summoning

Defeating the strongest Genin from the Leaf Village(Neji)

Defeating the Sand's Ultimate Weapon(Gaara) and saving the Village from danger

Learning how to perfect the Rasengan and create an S-rank technique...something the Fourth Hokage couldn't do

Perfecting Sage Mode and becoming a Sage something Jiraiya couldn't do

Managing to defeat the leader of the Akatsuki and a uber haxxed villian through sheer force and determination

Becoming the Leaf Village's honorable hero

Lets not forget rivaling the 2 fastest shinobi in all of the Narutoverse

Anything else Taker...I gotta go soon.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:45 AM   #1572
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

why not just worship naruto then

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-01-2011, 09:45 AM   #1573
Sakura_Haruno12
Apprentice Genin

Sakura_Haruno12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*walks in and waves*
SHANNARROOOO!!!!!
Sakura_Haruno12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:00 AM   #1574
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

ok naruto got less bad ass because of his hyperventilation i mean this after he beat pain and junk he went from hero to zero i mean really ninjas dont let emotions get to them

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #1575
Sparky
Genin

Quote:
ok naruto got less bad ass because of his hyperventilation i mean this after he beat pain and junk he went from hero to zero i mean really ninjas dont let emotions get to them
Oh please the hyperventilation is a thing of the past.

Raping the Nine Tails makes up for it.

Naruto was in a dark moment but he been got over that.

Plus the hyperventilation thing was a good setup for more character development.

I mean after the Pain fight Naruto was already an fully developed character wih little flaws. Him hypervenilating was a good way to throw his character back so Kishi can develop his character more or with some new content meaning Naruto was one thing after the Pain arc he went down to delete some content for new content for sake of advancing his character.

Plus when it comes to ninjas Kishi goes by facts and not the typical archtypes of how ninjas are portrayed in common media especially western media which are assassins, assassins, heartless killers, spies, assassins, assassins, cold blooded killers, black clothed guys, assassins, killers.....no there is more to ninjas than how they are portrayed in movies like Ninja Assassin and so forth....the ninja system of ranking such as the whole Genin, Chunin, Jonin, thing as well the training, their skills, tactics, and etc. Ninjas follow a code of honor with pride which is an emotion

Besides emotion is a big deal in Naruto. Naruto and the others are still young and learning. Them still feeling emotions while most of the grown ups don't are essential to the series.

Naruto crying and hyperventilation is no different from Shikamaru crying over Asuma's death, Ino crying when they sentenced Sasuke to death, Sai crying because he was forced to fight his own brother, Kakashi crying from seeing his best friend die in front of his own eyes, Hinata sacrificing herself for Naruto because of love, Rock Lee crying because he could no longer be a ninja anymore, Gaara crying because he couldn't help Sasuke, and Minato crying over his own son's birth.

That is a key element in NARUTO...emotion...

Last edited by Sparky; 07-01-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #1576
Crimson
Academy Graduate

Crimson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey there. ^_^

Sign me up. Ive always liked Naruto's personality. Hes an awesome character.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #1577
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hes nowhere near my Favorite but hes cool

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #1578
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hes nowhere near my Favorite but hes cool
Quote:
naruto sucks he wins thanks pnj yet again
A juicy contradiction!
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #1579
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
A juicy contradiction!
like star burst ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 07-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #1580
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

am sooo joining in XD

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote