Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #2001
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

wow if the graphics look this good already we can confirm it looks better than storm 1n2 danzo looks real good in ninja impact i can only imagine him for generations is there a demo for it at the expo or not?

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #2002
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

deidaracorpse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
wow if the graphics look this good already we can confirm it looks better than storm 1n2 danzo looks real good in ninja impact i can only imagine him for generations is there a demo for it at the expo or not?
yeah there is a demo at the expo
Want something to do? Play the Facebook Game Pockie Ninja II Social, Create and build up your own Village, Play with friends, and battle through the original Naruto Series, With a large amount of your Favorite Ninjas from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, some of whom have never been in a video game before and with more ninjas to come in the future! Teach your ninjas any jutsu you can get your hands on and destroy your opponents!
Spoiler:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Skyler95
deidaracorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #2003
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
When is the Expo again?
Old 06-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #2004
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
Hopefully we will get to see that. I was kind of disappointed that all they have shown us is 3 scans and a trailer all on the same 5 new characters.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #2005
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Yeah a HD version of the trailer
new HD pictures
a new english scan
That was all from the official European site, hence why that scan is in English. We haven't got anything from the japanese expo itself yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
When is the Expo again?
It's currently ongoing. Still no info from it though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:01 AM   #2006
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I guess this confirms Story mode!!!
It's not if we will get a story mode it's how much will be in the story mode.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #2007
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

A 2012 release date seems so long from now

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:04 AM   #2008
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i bet the demo will have free battle with the following characters:
Haku
Zabuza
Kakashi
Naruto
XGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #2009
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

AWESOME STUFF!! Not really something we didn't know already, but some sweet pics nonetheless. I have a feeling Hiroshi will speak at today's (tomorrow's) when they go on again. Also, does anyone know if there will be a developer's blog like with Storm 2? I hope so. Trying to translate those and get info from them was quite entertaining, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!
Hey man, no worries. With us, this wait will fly by... hahaha. Besides, with the mentality that it'll be worth the wait, it also goes by faster.
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

Last edited by kakashi6613; 06-30-2011 at 10:08 AM.
kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:08 AM   #2010
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Do you think there will be a PTS Kakashi (Lightning Blade and summoning dog combos) and a currents Kakashi (Mangekyo Sharingan) or just one Kakashi?

pokeruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #2011
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeruto View Post
Do you think there will be a PTS Kakashi (Lightning Blade and summoning dog combos) and a currents Kakashi (Mangekyo Sharingan) or just one Kakashi?
Just one Kakashi, unless they allow you to customize combos in this one.

What I'm not looking forward to is how they have changed all the PTS ultimates from Storm 1 to probably some lame short version.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #2012
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi6613 View Post
AWESOME STUFF!! Not really something we didn't know already, but some sweet pics nonetheless. I have a feeling Hiroshi will speak at today's (tomorrow's) when they go on again. Also, does anyone know if there will be a developer's blog like with Storm 2? I hope so. Trying to translate those and get info from them was quite entertaining, hahaha.
The official japanese site has something similar to Storm 2's blog. There's only 1 post for now though.

Quote:
I'm sure it'll be just one. Having two is just a waste of a slot anyways.

Quote:
What I'm not looking forward to is how they have changed all the PTS ultimates from Storm 1 to probably some lame short version.
Actually that's better. I hope they change all PTS character's combos, or at least for the most part. I already have Storm 1, and having the same from it would leave Storm 1 with absolutely no replay value, and it wouldn't have anything exclusive.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #2013
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
I doubt it. I don't really see the need their is not a lot of differences between Kakashi.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #2014
Sparky
Genin

Sparky saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!
A European Webiste has a date of February 3, 2012 set....since we got a trailer this early compared to Storm 2 where we got it like the beginning of 2010 and scans for this game came out like 5-6 months earlier than the first Storm 2 scans this game might come out either mid 2012 or early 2012 lets say around the end of Winter or beginning of Spring.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:23 AM   #2015
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post

I'm sure it'll be just one. Having two is just a waste of a slot anyways.

No I mean you press R1 and his Ultimate Jutsu changes.

Old 06-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #2016
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
No I mean you press R1 and his Ultimate Jutsu changes.
Even so, I think Kakashi with Mangekyo Sharingan Ultimate Jutsu would suffice. Of course if the ougis are short, but MULTIPLE (not only about Naruto and Sasuke this time) it would be better if everyone had at least 2 ougi, even if short it would be better.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 06-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #2017
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

will we see that gameplay today ya think?
XGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #2018
mocroboy
Apprentice Genin

mocroboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

GAMEPLAY!!!!

SHORT ULTIMATES CONFIRMED!!

mocroboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #2019
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocroboy View Post
gameplay!!!!

Short ultimates confirmed!!

nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: ummm I posted this before watching the video.....but its no longer available.
Edit(again): nevermind I guess it was a glitch. And thanks for the vid!!!
Edit(again sorry I don't want to double post): It looks exactly like Storm 2. I know its a new game but it could be Storm 2 DLC because of how much it is the same.

Last edited by pokeruto; 06-30-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #2020
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

deidaracorpse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocroboy View Post
GAMEPLAY!!!!

SHORT ULTIMATES CONFIRMED!!

looks like they're keeping some of the storm 2 format before maybe changing the style of the game, health bars obviously are different though

sasuke has a bit of rape-face going on when he awakens, love it xD
Want something to do? Play the Facebook Game Pockie Ninja II Social, Create and build up your own Village, Play with friends, and battle through the original Naruto Series, With a large amount of your Favorite Ninjas from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, some of whom have never been in a video game before and with more ninjas to come in the future! Teach your ninjas any jutsu you can get your hands on and destroy your opponents!
Spoiler:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Skyler95
deidaracorpse is offline   Reply With Quote