Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #101
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 545 discussion

Naruto and Sasuke both suck.Happy now?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #102
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Dude. Everything Naruto has is to balance out Sasuke's power.

Sasuke has never worked for really anything.

Got the sharingan because he almost died.
Got curse mark from Orochimaru.
Got mangekyo sharingan from his brother.
Got ems from itachi's eyes.
naruto only gets his power ups because hes the main character he also has TNJ and pnj coming out of his ass sasuke got his power from his clan and just because he got it dont mean he never trained with it do u know what kinda training he went through currently im sure he is training EMS alone wouldn't be enough to stop super sayain naruto and before u ask i dont hate naruto i think it could be better then it is and more original

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 06-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #103
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I applaud kishi for this time around not showing Naruto training. Made the chapter that much better.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #104
Shadow Clone77
Academy Graduate

Shadow Clone77 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
your really makeing me starting to hate naruto since all the fans or hypocritical when it comes to sasuke and naruto whats wrong with being a sasuke fan ? you gonna judge someone for liking a certain character the truth is naruto barley even had any training and yet he got these huge power ups now characters like kiba, shino, neji and many more will never get to catch up or have any power ups.
I know you're not talking to me, but Sauce is already so powerful nobody except Naruto, Kages or Madara could fight him. Those characters will never catch up to Naruto or Sasuke. It doesn't seem like a reach to me that Naruto knows how to use rasengan in different ways, he has been doing this since he learned the technique or chakra arms we already saw him train this.

I like other characters too, but I'm a Naruto fan. I have nothing against Sauce at all in fact I think he is badass. The hate on Naruto by jealous fanbois is making me resent Sauce and Lee so I see your point.

I don't dislike any characters except maybe Sakura because she is a useless crybaby that never make a situation better by being there.

I don't think I will visit this thread again because all it is now is a arguement between fanbois of certain characters and I don't want to resent Lee or Sauce because I actually like them, but Naruto is my favorite.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #105
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
- The Sharingan awakening was legit since he was bound to awaken due to his father having a a high position in the Uchiha and his brother Itachi.

- Legit since that was an ability his Sharingan can do
- Naruto has the fox... problem?
- Bound to happen since we knew the Sharingan can mature over time
- Naruto borrowing the fox power every time he got his ass beat.
- Thats called training. Something Naruto and everyone else did over the time-skip.
- To gain the the MS you have to go through some mental pain and for him it was losing his brother. Can't fault him for that since Itachi & Madara probably went through it to.
- Already said that Sasuke powers increases due to his hate. We saw that countless of times before his Susanoo.
- Again Naruto had helped talking over his fox.

-___-
Agree to a point. Both were given help, but Naruto's help was only called upon at desperate times whereas Sasuke relies on them. Sasuke was given Ammy etc by Itachi, Madara even said this. It's too late to know if he would have developed it without Itachi giving him them.

Loved the chapter, just a few thoughts:
- Mito sealed 9t during Madara's fight with Hashirama, where he supposedly died (but went into exile). This makes me believe she had this trait before their fight. So either she and 9T both had this trait, or her sealing 9T lead to it gaining this ability, showing that the jinchuriki relationship (at least for 9T, who is uniquely powerful when it comes to bijuu) and power sharing goes both ways.
- When Naruto makes rasengan with 9T chakra, you get the Tailed Beast Bomb. This was shown the first time he tried. He is not having that problem now. Is he somehow able to use his chakra for this jutsu now; is this a show that he has tamed 9T; how has this changed?
- Naruto will lose his life to the fox because of his using shadow clones, and it will be at the most unfortunate moment, but then somehow a new power/help will come (which will explain the true story behind either his father's background or the SoSP) and revive him, granting him his final and ultimate power-up. If it could happen to Sasuke when Haku killed him, it can happen to Naruto.
- Eventually, Naruto will tame 9T. He will then set it free, and it will be his ally/pet
Old 06-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #106
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Naruto fan boys are the worst kind of people sometimes. >_>

I prefer sasuke to naruto.

I don't particularly like either.

I'm a much bigger fan of itachi and such.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-29-2011, 08:27 PM   #107
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze_Naruto View Post
Agree to a point. Both were given help, but Naruto's help was only called upon at desperate times whereas Sasuke relies on them. Sasuke was given Ammy etc by Itachi, Madara even said this. It's too late to know if he would have developed it without Itachi giving him them.

Loved the chapter, just a few thoughts:
- Mito sealed 9t during Madara's fight with Hashirama, where he supposedly died (but went into exile). This makes me believe she had this trait before their fight. So either she and 9T both had this trait, or her sealing 9T lead to it gaining this ability, showing that the jinchuriki relationship (at least for 9T, who is uniquely powerful when it comes to bijuu) and power sharing goes both ways.
- When Naruto makes rasengan with 9T chakra, you get the Tailed Beast Bomb. This was shown the first time he tried. He is not having that problem now. Is he somehow able to use his chakra for this jutsu now; is this a show that he has tamed 9T; how has this changed?
- Naruto will lose his life to the fox because of his using shadow clones, and it will be at the most unfortunate moment, but then somehow a new power/help will come (which will explain the true story behind either his father's background or the SoSP) and revive him, granting him his final and ultimate power-up. If it could happen to Sasuke when Haku killed him, it can happen to Naruto.
- Eventually, Naruto will tame 9T. He will then set it free, and it will be his ally/pet
Wrong. The ammy Itachi implanted into Sasuke was a one time thing: A Fail Safe. Sasuke unlocked his own Ammy with his own eyes. I'm through with this thread, the Sasuke hate is old and lame on this forum.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #108
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
naruto only gets his power ups because hes the main character he also has TNJ and pnj coming out of his ass sasuke got his power from his clan and just because he got it dont mean he never trained with it do u know what kinda training he went through currently im sure he is training EMS alone wouldn't be enough to stop super sayain naruto and before u ask i dont hate naruto i think it could be better then it is and more original
Sasuke has powerups because he is a main character as well. Naruto also got his power from his clan (Uzumaki/Senju). Sasuke cannot currently see, so I doubt he will be training. Besides, all of his recent powerups are due to his growing hatred and from his perfecting Susy he has maxed out the hatred.

Both Naruto and Sasuke have been given gifts and they both enhance them through battle (as the Senju and Uchiha way is), but as was shown in the Chunnin Exam arc Sasuke is the gifted one while Naruto is the determined/hard working (paralleling the Lee/Neji rivalry). This doesn't mean Naruto isn't gifted or Sasuke isn't hard working, but that is how they each has achieved their stature.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #109
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wrong. The ammy Itachi implanted into Sasuke was a one time thing: A Fail Safe. Sasuke unlocked his own Ammy with his own eyes.
Actually have to disagree with that one. Considering Sasuke is using the majority of Itachi eye techniques with his own style added to them. But overall it seemed like Itachi implanted all of his eye techniques into Sasuke.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #110
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Quote:
Wrong. The ammy Itachi implanted into Sasuke was a one time thing: A Fail Safe. Sasuke unlocked his own Ammy with his own eyes. I'm through with this thread, the Sasuke hate is old and lame on this forum.
Good call, except that Madara said that Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques into Sasuke. Manga 397 page 11.

Thank you for leaving the forum.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #111
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No, I doubt he transfered his eye techs into him. If he did, he didn't do anything hardly.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #112
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Actually have to disagree with that one. Considering Sasuke is using the majority of Itachi eye techniques with his own style added to them. But overall it seemed like Itachi implanted all of his eye techniques into Sasuke.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #113
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Then call a spade a spade and say Itachi copied from Izuna & Madara with all of his eye techniques.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #114
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No, I doubt he transfered his eye techs into him. If he did, he didn't do anything hardly.
Sasuke got all his mangekyo techniques from Itachi.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #115
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
your really good at trolling aren't you kid? sasuke gets the most PNJ out of anybody in this series. he was suppost to die when deidara blown up and yet he had enough chakra to pull a snake of of his butt and genjutsu him!?!?? lol fail. he was suppost to die against bee's swords impaled in his skin, karin saved him. he was suppost to die from getting his chest blown off, jugo saves him. he was suppost to die when darui and raikage nearly crush him, jugo.suigetsu saved him, he was suppost to die when the kages nearly kicked his ass from kingdom come but madara & zetsu saved him at the last second. all those points were CLEARLY PNJ. lolwut? kid i just told you sasuke isn't doing squat, he's sitting on his butt while waiting for his EMS to take affect. sitting and waiting for your eyes to get accustomed AREN'T training. thats funny cause ten posts ago you said you hated him. i don't hate sasuke either but i get annoyed with his constant wank. please don't be biased and take this into account.

naruto isn't a super saiyan, he may look like one but he isn't. thats like saiying bankai ichigo or gear 2nd luffy are super saiyan. kid take a chill pill and listen for once.

@heroking ^THIS.

@NoctisArashi so are sasuke's. but hey, no fanboys are perfect eh?

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 06-29-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:48 PM   #116
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Fanboys suck. I'm a fanboy to no one.

Sasuke's whiny. But I like his brand of insanity.

Naruto's annoying. But- Wait. He's just annoying.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #117
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I took my quote above literally from the manga. Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques into Sasuke. Madara to Sasuke, Manga 397 pg 11 "Somehow, at the last second, he transferred all his eye techniques into you." It literally happened.

Quote:
Then call a spade a spade and say Itachi copied from Izuna & Madara with all of his eye techniques.
Don't recall the above from the Manga. Where exactly was this said? I ask because you answered my literal fact from the manga with speculation. How does Itachi copy eye techniques from people who died before he was born (Izuma) and have completely different eye techniques than the ones he uses (Madara)?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #118
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs down Re: Chapter 545 discussion

Quote:
your really makeing me starting to hate naruto since all the fans or hypocritical when it comes to sasuke and naruto whats wrong with being a sasuke fan ? you gonna judge someone for liking a certain character the truth is naruto barley even had any training and yet he got these huge power ups now characters like kiba, shino, neji and many more will never get to catch up or have any power ups.
and your really starting to make me hate sasuke more and more now since HIS fans (particularly the wankers actually) are no better than the narutards. its one-sided and hypacritical to go off saying ALL naruto's fans are like what you've said. i never judged one for liking a character, i only pointed out their bias for making a character they like look better by making up excuses for said-character. lolno, naruto's had so much training arcs from part 1 to 2. so has sasuke! has had a billion jutsus poofing out of his buts because he earns them for barley ANY effort. *sigh* i was seriously about to apologise for my behavior but now i'm taking it back.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 06-29-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #119
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Since when the techs Itachi used were all original. Haven't ever seen another uchiha besides Sasuke and Itachi use amterasu or susuanoo. The only uchiha techniques that have been genually learned by anyone are kamui and sharigan genjutsu that is it.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #120
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
and your really starting to make me hate sasuke more and more now since HIS fans (particularly wankers) are no better than the narutards. its one-sided and hypacritical to go off saying ALL naruto's fans are like what you've said. i never judged one for liking a character, i only pointed out their bias for making a character they like look better by making up excuses for said-character. lolno, naruto's had so much training arcs from part 1 to 2. so has sasuke! has had a billion jutsus poofing out of his buts because he earns them for barley ANY effort. *sigh* i was seriously about to apologise for my behavior but now i'm taking it back.
i am a sasuke fan im trying to prove a point like yori said people hate sasuke and say he gets such and such but when a character like naruto does what he did in this chapter its ok

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">